[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest second_glance

I couldn't access the internet for couple days and the first thing I thought about was,"OMG, I CAN'T WATCH FIREWORKS THIS WEEKEND!!!" HAHAAHAH. i LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

The summary for ep. 9 and 10 looks so deliciously good!!! YUMMY!!

Didia1, there will be english subs for this drama, but it hasn't come out yet. I'm excited for it too! Its good even w/o the subs, imagine when we can understand what they say!!!

Guest Rainie

I was wondering if you could upload episode 8 chinese hardsub.

It's okay if it's inconvenient! But thanks ahead of time!!

Go to xiaomao123's clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123

She has a lot of dramas with Chinese subs. :)

I just finished episode 7, and it's getting really depressing...I feel so bad for HCY :(...the preview looks quite painful...

I knew this was gonna happen; they're going to go to their "rightful" partners until they realize that they belong to each other...very predictable...

Guest minshoo

oh i actually enjoyed watching episode 7 & 8 even though there was less comic moments and more intense moments. I guess they had to show In Jae's dedicated side by making him go to Mi Rae and stuff, but in the last two episodes, seems like In Jae also showed alot of guilt and regret towards Nara. Which I think is very relatable, because he was there witnessing all her hurt caused by a good for nothing guy, and i'm sure he wished he could take her pain away, but instead he finds himself inflicting more pain to her. HUHUHU.. NA IN JAE.. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.. though his love for Mirae may have lasted a long long time, it may have been shaken by seeing another fragile person that he now feels responsible for.

I like the part where Na Ra was confessing that she was falling for him. Driving the nail to the head even deeper.. in other words, telling IN JAE indirectly " You made me fall for you and you know it" And we all know our dear In Jae isnt an irresponsible guy like Seung Woo. Sooner or later he's gonna admit to his responsibility and kick Mi Rae out of the picture. Yippeee.. :P He already made his first lie to Mi Rae first day dating her, by not telling her that he was eating with Na Ra, which she specifically told him not to get close to. Honestly is very important in a relationship.. :)

kekeke.OOH~~~ the preview... wahhhhhhh soooooo amazingly hot! he looked really really good ^^ :sweatingbullets:

omg thank you for telling us what she actually said. that was sweet of her to come off telling him straight off that she likes him. but instead he left her in the rain. that is crude!!!! and i totally agree with you about honesty hahaha is the key in the relationship. this show that he cares for Nara and cannot stop seeing her ;) ;). but in another way he didnt tell Mirae because he didnt want to hurt her. i cannot wait for the weekend to come. the preview is killing me!!! too bad i have to wait till sunday cuz im going to new york on saturday.

and thanx everyone for the spoiler and for the lovely pictures!!!!

I think from the coming episodes will get more interesting as we can see InJae will be paying more attention to Nara as he felt partly responsible for Nara after her confession. But he will realise the person he truely loves is Nara. His love for Mirae or vice versa InJae's mother will hinder their relationship. Marrying your own brother's finance is not accepted in the society.

Agreed to armanigurl's .. "IN JAE.. THERE IS NO ESCAPE" :lol:

Looking forward to InJae & Nara lovey dovey scenes.. like the chemistry on stage dancing...

Guest second_glance

So his mom actually disapproves of him dating PEH right? b/c she was going to be his sister-in-law.

If yes, then whoo hoo!! Brownie points for Nara!

Guest xjuyonx

yeah, his mom is actually starting to really like nara

...but then again, she thinks nara is like a 20-yr.old girl named nakyung.. soo.. x)

what days does fireworks come out? i just downloaded 1-8 at once and watched them all in a couple of days... but i dont know when it airs..

Guest kiki08

thanks Luv for the pictures there are some more at imbc.com

ohh i just saw picturesthat KJH was going to the nul a bang/karioki (spelling?)

where he is going to sing his song for the OST with HCY and the people from the Face Shop but no PEH

i think he is singing it to Nara AHHH!!!!! yes the lyrics are so sweet toooo~

also i think that they went there becuase she got a new job as the manager at the Face Shop to celebrate maybe

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...3&PG=#BoardList

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...2&PG=#BoardList

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.aspEvtDiv=30...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=3...8&PG=#BoardList

ohh i just saw picturesthat KJH was going to the nul a bang/karioki (spelling?)

where he is going to sing his song for the OST with HCY and the people from the Face Shop but no PEH

i think he is singing it to Nara AHHH!!!!! yes the lyrics are so sweet toooo~

Wow...Thanks kiki :wub:

He'll be singing that song for us live...hehe...

Oh...you said the lyrics are sweet??? Can you translate that song for me please...hehe...may be I can print it out and look at it as I watch him sings this Sunday...hehe...The 2 upcoming episodes should be really good.

New pictures from MBC...

photo_308_1_1_no_66_5.jpg

This hair cut and style has made a world of difference for him! For the first time he looks hawtt! (I still think he's a ''certain-angle person'' i.e. he looks cute only from a 'certain-angle' and boy ole boy does he looks cute from this angle!!!!!!!) :D

i saw the preview for episode 9 and i think park eun hye looks kinda psychotic in it.. she send this vibe of a evil fox somehow... i thought she was suppose to be this sweet angel that In Jae likes but geez i think not.. i think when she's angry she has this killer-like look.. SCARY~

*high 5 Aug05 for sharing my views* ;)

Guest purplexx

i saw the preview for episode 9 and i think park eun hye looks kinda psychotic in it.. she send this vibe of a evil fox somehow... i thought she was suppose to be this sweet angel that In Jae likes but geez i think not.. i think when she's angry she has this killer-like look.. SCARY~

haha... i tink jealousy makes any woman ugly!!!

Guest xingjing

I love the comment about her being psychotic.... XD That just made my day. Sweet angel? She really REALLY annoyed me from the beginning. I'm like, "Oh wow, she's going to turn out to be a 'sweet' but actually EVIL person."

She is.... very scary.

Guest second_glance

PEH's hair is so distracting!! It's so FUGLY!!! It looks like she just blops a wig on everyday at work. HCY's not that great either, but it's getting better, or Im getting use to it. Of course, KJH's new hair is going to be SUPER HOT!! I just want to run my fingers through them, HAHAHAH.

Guest xingjing

I'm going to be SO sad when I watch episodes 9 and 10. This sucks since I'll be on the cruise trip... and missing out on Fireworks.

But I will catch up ASAP when I get back!!

Anyways, I saw the previews and I was like... o__0?? I'm totally confused.

Injae was all like, "If it wasn't for Mirae..." But Nara just completely cuts him off...? There was another part of the preview where he said, "I like you" or something along those lines. More like, I'm attracted to you... Does that mean that he actually likes her? I mean, there was a part when he was all worried about her and he was reminiscing or something. And Mirae's like emitting a billion evil glares everywhere... XD Also, the handshake I don't think was for friendship because in the previews it was like, "Let's start over" or something.

Finally, at least he'll semi-admit his feelings for Nara.

But I'll still be sad. I cried episode 8, feeling so bad for Nara. TT__TT

Guest second_glance

And Mirae's like emitting a billion evil glares everywhere...

HAHAHHA, You're so funny Xingjing!! Of course we all want KJH to admit to Nara that he likes her, but at this point, I dont think he should of because that's just giving her hope, and I think that's such a mean thing to do to a girl. He can tell her after he breaks up with Mirae, but since he's still with Mirae, its going to be torture for her to see him with Mirae, knowing that he somewhat has feelings for her.

Guest xingjing

^ I agree with you, second_glance. That is mean. And then he like eats his words and Nara goes crying and he's all guilty when HE WAS RESPONSIBLE!!

I was watchin' the preview on the website, the MBC one, and there was this other scene where he was pulling her back. From my astute Korean drama observations, I believe this is another sign, *gets neon sign* that says "I LOVE YOU, NARA!". Well, at least their love is getting somewhere. Looks like episode 9 will be pretty climactic.

Mirae is so... eagh. *sigh* I used to hate Seungwoo, but now maybe if he does something to make Injae realize that he likes Nara... maybe I'll take it back. Also, he doesn't seem quite as @)(@#*&$)(@#* as before. At least, I sympathized for him.

The one and true evil originated from... CHA MIRAE!!

We should go burn her on a stake.

Guest SweetKim

Eppie 9

나라의 정체를 이상하게 생각한 미래는 승우를 찾아가 나라에 대해 묻고 승우는 나

라에 대해 말하며 인재도 나라에 대해 전부터 알고 있었다고 말한다.

나라는 위장 취업을 한게 알려지자 사표를 쓰지만 미래는 나라에게 자신이 한 일에

대해 책임을 지라며 사표를 수리하지 않는데...

As MiReh finds out that NaGyoung is really NaRa, she goes to SeungWoo

to ask about it. SeungWoo tells her NaRa's true intentions and also states

that InJae knew NaRa's intentions as well.

NaRa's grudge-held intentions become known, so she tries to quit, but MiReh

doesn't accept her papers to quit, and tells her to take responsibilities for her

actions...

Eppie 10

진화는 나라를 만나 갤러리 메니저로 재입사 할 것을 제안한다.

진화가 나라를 만난 것을 모르는 인재는 진화를 찾아가 나라의 일자리를 부탁하는

데 페이스 스토리 이사로 입사하게 된 승우와 마주치게 되고

승우는 자신과 나라를 동시에 회사로 불러들인 진화의 의중이 무엇인지 인재에게 묻

는다.

포장마차에서 나라와 마주친 인재는 나라에게 재입사를 하지말라 하는데...

JinHwa (InJae's mom) meets NaRa and tells her to be the gallery manager.

InJae, not knowing that JinHwa already met NaRa, goes to his mom to ask

her to give NaRa a position, while meeting SeungWoo who was meeting with her

at the Face Story Company. As JinHwa asks InJae what he wants, NaRa also

comes into the office (b/c JinHwa had called her--prolly cuz she thinks that NaRa

and SeungWoo are related).

InJae meets NaRa at the gift store, and InJae tells NaRa not to rejoin the company...

oo..i'm soo tired right now..sorry for the late summaries--my pc was acting up..and

i FINALLY fixed it.~

Archived