[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest glitzyglam

I'm like "WHATEVER!! GET YOUR richard simmons BACK UP!" Argh! So Annoying!

that just made me laugh like crazy. :lol:

:wacko: Ya lol it's only Wednesday here. Aiyo yo yo such a long way to the weekend.

Yea agreed with you second_glance. I think she is so undecisive. Just want two guys hanging to be with her. Just like when she was engage to KJH brother and wanting KJH at the same time. This woman really got problem. Looking sick and trying to look weak and soft (yuks). Guess some guys like women who looks sick and pale. Wait a minute KJH will soon wake up and find the right woman. :rolleyes: definitely not PEH. (ha ha ha) counting to the weekend. Let's hope no more world cup fever happening but I think the opening is on Friday!

Yes yes I've been counting down as well!! It's going to be such an exciting weekend!!! (with world cup and fireworks)

hehe, and yep, first games are on friday!!! yay, but more excited for June 13th.. (Korea's 1st game)!!!

yeah, I would have liked it way better if Mirae was straight out b!tchy from the beginning, instead of acting all innocent and crap. gosh, I hate this girl. >_< I hated her in 18:29 as well... I guess she's a good actress... making me hate her all the time. hahaha.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshoo

actually PEH is just an okay actress. sometime it seems like she just stare at HCY when she suppose to be really angry or mean. i think it's just her character that we hate. and oh yea i dont get why at the beginning wasnt she being all nice to HCY? why all of sudden change? just becuz KJH? she shouldnt be mad though cuz isnt HCY suppose to be her boyfriend's cousin?

Guest poisonliz2

Right minshoo PEH is a good actress but she always get to play the "baddie" girl. Guess it must be her look. Well in this drama PEH is the baddie girl. So her character here is so miserable. She just cannot make up her mind who she really like. One minute she is so in love with the other guy and the next minute she is after KJH :blink::angry: I mean when she sees HCY getting friendly with KJH then she realize that she likes him also. So what happen to the other guy???? Hmmm she must have two guys with her at one time. Wow I wonder if there's such a person in this world?? weird?? Maybe ............ aiya it's just another drama but then it's worth watching so ......... yo yo yo counting the days to this weekend. So far enjoying the drama and KJH is getting better looking in the coming episodes :rolleyes::rolleyes: :blush:

Guest poisonliz2

Found out that PEH did a Taiwan/Korean drama with zai zai (F4). I think she looks a lot better in that drama. Check out the pictures at the thread "All about Silence" She is supposed to be deaf and dumb in that drama (I think). :huh:

Guest 2Blove4ever

Yeah, PEH has a Taiwanese drama with Zai Zai. I don't think her character is deaf and dumb but is suppose to be mute, but back to this drama, I can't stand her in here. She should stop hopping from one guy to the next (no offense to her fans).

Guest xingjing

PEH's character just wants what she can't get at the moment. :tongue2:

I totally second that. She'll be all over YSH when he gets back with HCY. But then, when that happens, KJH will be back with HCY.

She REALLY pisses me off. She's so UGLY!!! How can she get BOTH guys???

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Guest kiki08

the summary for eps 9 and 10

there is the preview for eps 9

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/firewor...view/index.html

it was hella cute there so much drama in the air ha ha ha

9th eps summary

나라의 정체를 이상하게 생각한 미래는 승우를 찾아가 나라에 대해 묻고

PEH is suspicious of HCY identity and goes to meet with YSH and asks about her

승우는 나라에 대해 말하며 인재도 나라에 대해 전부터 알고 있었다고 말한다.

he replys that she is not 20 and her real name is Nara but if you want to know about her you should of just asked KJH he also know about her true identity from the beginning

나라는 위장 취업을 한게 알려지자 사표를 쓰지만

after they found out that she lied on the application she is going to resign but then

미래는 나라에게 자신이 한 일에 대해 책임을 지라며 사표를 수리하지 않는데...

PEH told her to finish what she started and doesnt accept her resignation...

10th eps

진화는 나라를 만나 갤러리 메니저로 재입사 할 것을 제안한다.

KJH mother offers HCY a job at the FAce Shop as the manager

진화가 나라를 만난 것을 모르는 인재는 진화를 찾아가 나라의 일자리를 부탁하는데

KJH goes to his mom's office to ask her to give a job offer the HCY not knowing that she already did

페이스 스토리 이사로 입사하게 된 승우와 마주치게 되고

but then he meets up with YSH that was appointed as the higher person then a manger dont know what it's called^^;; at the Face Shop

승우는 자신과 나라를 동시에 회사로 불러들인 진화의 의중이 무엇인지 인재에게 묻는다.

YSH asks KJH the reason why his mother offered him and HCY a job at the same time

포장마차에서 나라와 마주친 인재는 나라에게 재입사를 하지말라 하는데...

at tent of a resturant HCY AND KJH meet each other(not on purpose i think) and KJH asks HCY not to accept the job...

sorry if its wrong i tried ^^;;

okies cant wait for the next preview and sunday ^^*

Guest xingjing

OMG.

I need to CATCH UP. Since the C-subs are not yet out yet. But I need to watch 7 and 8 then watch 9 and 10. I don't care anymore. I think I'll just watch it raw and everything and figure everything out later.

AGH. That summary and those previews look so GOOD.

Looks like I'll be crying my eyes out by 9/10.

Sheesh! I HATE PEH EVEN MORE!!! And taht look on KJH's face... looks like he's already missing HCY. He'd better be. BETTER BE!!

Guest kiki08

OMG.

ISheesh! I HATE PEH EVEN MORE!!! And taht look on KJH's face... looks like he's already missing HCY. He'd better be. BETTER BE!!

^^ that made me laugh so much that's cute the last line

KJH is so~ missing her and is already sick of PEH<my opinion>

KJH tell HCY that you love her already!!!! it's all over your face!!!

ahhh~

i dont understand why PEH has that same hair and the the same clothes becasue

a lot of people also in korea are against her fashion style :crazy:

why does she still wear the ugly clothes

if you cant change your hair becuase of eh drama a least wear something else

PLEASE THE STUFF YOU ARE WEARIMG ARE SO~ UGLY

PLEASE I WILL BEG

even if you change clothes I WILL STIL HATE YOU!!

woah calming down

cant wait till sunday though!!

yeah no skool^^

OMG.

I need to CATCH UP. Since the C-subs are not yet out yet. But I need to watch 7 and 8 then watch 9 and 10. I don't care anymore. I think I'll just watch it raw and everything and figure everything out later.

AGH. That summary and those previews look so GOOD.

Looks like I'll be crying my eyes out by 9/10.

Sheesh! I HATE PEH EVEN MORE!!! And taht look on KJH's face... looks like he's already missing HCY. He'd better be. BETTER BE!!

Xiaomao123's clubbox has both 7 and 8 with Chinese subs.... I'm trying to download right now...

many many thanks for the uploaders!!! :w00t:

Guest poisonliz2

Episode 9 and 10 to comes out on "Sunday"???? What about Saturday? Appreciate some feed back here. Is it becos of World Cup Football again? Aiyo already waited for the whole week and looking forward to see KJH n HCY this Saturday n Sunday. Or MBC going to show the two episodes on Sunday!

Hope there will be more interesting scene between KJH & HCY. From preview from kiki08 there are going to be some interesting scene plus also the caps from Luv. :rolleyes: U can see from the caps that KJH is hugging that "woman" n the mother came in. Wow wondering what's happening here?? :fury: Poor HCY sitting alone and the waterfront. :tears:

Guest chellenaruto1990

KJG is so gonna get over PEH so quickly by the looks of the previews... i mean it seems like PEH will be hanging on to him by a whim by the end of episode ten haha

i think shes already scared that he might go to HCY

which he will.

but no doubt shes gonna hang on to him which wil make me hate her even MOREEEEE

10th eps

승우는 자신과 나라를 동시에 회사로 불러들인 진화의 의중이 무엇인지 인재에게 묻는다.

YSH asks KJH the reason why his mother offered him and HCY a job at the same time

Maybe because of this!!!!!

ceyes000000324bo.jpg

Besides, what mother would want to see her only living child go with the fiance of her dead son??? NONE!!!!!!!!

oh i actually enjoyed watching episode 7 & 8 even though there was less comic moments and more intense moments. I guess they had to show In Jae's dedicated side by making him go to Mi Rae and stuff, but in the last two episodes, seems like In Jae also showed alot of guilt and regret towards Nara. Which I think is very relatable, because he was there witnessing all her hurt caused by a good for nothing guy, and i'm sure he wished he could take her pain away, but instead he finds himself inflicting more pain to her. HUHUHU.. NA IN JAE.. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.. though his love for Mirae may have lasted a long long time, it may have been shaken by seeing another fragile person that he now feels responsible for.

I like the part where Na Ra was confessing that she was falling for him. Driving the nail to the head even deeper.. in other words, telling IN JAE indirectly " You made me fall for you and you know it" And we all know our dear In Jae isnt an irresponsible guy like Seung Woo. Sooner or later he's gonna admit to his responsibility and kick Mi Rae out of the picture. Yippeee.. :P He already made his first lie to Mi Rae first day dating her, by not telling her that he was eating with Na Ra, which she specifically told him not to get close to. Honestly is very important in a relationship.. :)

kekeke.OOH~~~ the preview... wahhhhhhh soooooo amazingly hot! he looked really really good ^^ :sweatingbullets:

Archived