[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

woah the rating for both episodes were so far apart.....is there another clubbox that have today's episodes? cuz for albert's clubbox you'll need membership. thanx

I know iyagi's clubbox also has the episodes...but you need to join her clubbox also...It's really easy to join...

Look at this picture for instruction (credit wackycashew's clubbox)...just click on the button at the top right hand corner to join a clubbox...after that you can start downloading from that clubbox.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5874/m4vs.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

Looking at everyone's comments...I really want to see this week's episodes...

The rating for the 7th episode is really bad...it's only 9.8%...but for episode 8...it went up to 15.8%

Episode 7 - 9.8% Nationwide

Episode 7 - 10.6% Seoul

Episode 8 - 15.8% Nationwide

Episode 9 - 15.9% Seoul

I think that might have been because of the preview, where he kisses Mirae. Of course, since I read the spoiler, I know that the kiss was all a figment of Nara's colorful imagination.

Perhaps the preview for episode 8 must have been a lot better and promised more. I know, personally, I was real disappointed when he kissed Mirae. I was like, "WTF?!?!?! AHHHH!H )(*)(#$*)($*%)$(#*%" etc.

Eesh. Episode 6 downloads so slowly for me. And I need to watch episodes 7 and 8, since everybody's like, "OMG! It's soooo good!" *sigh*

And then there's stupid finals. Geez.

Guest glitzyglam

wow that is a huge difference in ratings!! and they were on the same night, right?

I can't wait to watch 7&8!!! I'm getting so anxious!! hehe... I hope I find a CB that holds LQ of both. ^^

but yeah.. finals. I can't believe I'm even online. -___-;;

Guest soni2181

does any one have eps. #5? none of the Download program work. mega, send, and clubbox requires a password.

Guest minshoo

thank you Luv for the instruction. i will try to download from albert's clubbox :)

I know iyagi's clubbox also has the episodes...but you need to join her clubbox also...It's really easy to join...

Look at this picture for instruction (credit wackycashew's clubbox)...just click on the button at the top right hand corner to join a clubbox...after that you can start downloading from that clubbox.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5874/m4vs.gif

actually Luv, i tried to go to japaneseguy's clubbox but i didnt see any button. i see the words but no button. and when i cliked on the words a window popped up but then i have no idea what it said. it doesnt say anything about signing up though.

Guest soni2181

I'm not sure if creidesca has finished downloading eps 7and 8.. ... but he/she has it on clubbox

Episode 7 went by so fast...I'm glad I can watch episode 8 right after...hehe...

I'm looking forward to next week...KJH & HCY will look so great next week :)

But I don't really like that handshake at the end of the preview...I don't want them to become friends.

Some pictures from episode 7...

bscap0071hs.jpg

bscap0202cf.jpg

bscap0379kp.jpg

bscap0405fj.jpg

bscap0502an.jpg

bscap0959ex.jpg

bscap095s1fs.jpg

bscap1145ye.jpg

bscap1372mp.jpg

Guest chellenaruto1990

actually i dont mind them being friends... i think its bettter than them like totally ignoring each other..u knoe wat i mean? i hope nara's feelings kinda stay there but hopefully she doesnt get clingy- cuz that'll juss make in jae and everyone feel annoyed.

what needs to happen is them to be friends, then in jae pining for her later!!!! hahaha

^^ hehe...yeah...actually it should be like that...hehe...friends first...because IJ needs a lot more time...

I just feel bad for Nara but I'm not really worry...because IJ seems to care about her a lot as well.

Some more pictures from episode 7...

bscap0019qh.jpg

bscap0173sx.jpg

bscap0323gm.jpg

bscap0339yu.jpg

bscap0405uu.jpg

bscap0442lc.jpg

bscap0514jj.jpg

bscap0828bt.jpg

bscap1109fn.jpg

Guest poisonliz2
:huh: Read some of you guys comment on Episode 7 & 8. Downloading now and will be watching it soon. Will give my comment after watching both episodes. Thanks Luv for the caps of Episode 7. Don't really like that KJH n PEH getting together. So lame! Well at least HCY got the support from the young guy who like her. That will make the drama more interesting and then maybe KJH will be more jealous. Ooops I will comment after watching the two episodes. Hope someone will subs this drama. However it's ok to watch the drama "raw" n trying to figure out what they are talking about. Ha ha ha :lol::lol:

May be we can ask kiki or SweetKim to write some short summaries for us. :)

Continue with the pictures from episode 7...

bscap0462pn.jpg

bscap0876mf.jpg

bscap0974ix.jpg

bscap1008wo.jpg

bscap1163ot.jpg

bscap1291bt.jpg

bscap1435jv.jpg

bscap1586lg.jpg

bscap1710rv.jpg

bscap1897va.jpg

bscap1976wi.jpg

The rest of the pictures from episode 7...

bscap0000kz.jpg

bscap0047jq.jpg

bscap0053nm.jpg

bscap0173cg.jpg

bscap0327rt.jpg

bscap0399hj.jpg

bscap0508lk.jpg

bscap0524ka.jpg

Guest poisonliz2

bscap1304ok.jpg

:o Hmmm nothing much interesting in Episode 7 (not surprise the rating is so low). ANyway the rating is low could be due to Saturday nite etc etc plus WC coming up 2nite. Well I find that there's nothing much interesting in Episode 7. Lots of "dreams" and KJH going after the wrong girl (so dumb).

ok must admit I like the dancing from pix credit to Luv above. Ha ha ha it was such a funny dance with all the love messages from the young guy. Even bought her the same t-shirt. so cute of him. Aiyo :o:w00t: where to find such a guy???

HCY took the trouble to take KJH home (well after so much drink) and he is still blinded to PEH. :wacko::crazy: Ok now going to watch Episode 8. Must say to much if not it's going to be a spoiler for those who have not watch Epi 7.

Let's hope that next week Episodes will be a lot better and more interesting than this week. Ok running off to watch Epi. 8. now.

Will be back to give some comment.

:unsure::unsure:

Guest wana

Can I ask U friends Where i can find the subtitels :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: , since i look 4 it and i didn't find anything about the subtitles for this Drama Thanx alot ^_^

Archived