[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poisonliz2

:w00t: I'm really hooked to this drama. Must admit there's good chemistry here. Oooh feel good to see the punch on the ex boyfriend. Glad Nara did not help the ex.

Going home to download Epi 6. (can't wait to get home). Would like to download in the office but ........... my IT people will come after me.

Thanks Luv for all the wunderful picture and I'm glad I'm watching this drama. Hope someone will subs this drama. So far have been watching raw n appreciating the 5 episodes. The storyline so far are pretty good and lots of interesting happenings. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep the pictures rollin in Luv. U have been an angel. :)

Guest ladysnowy7355

For the preview of episode 7 there was a kissing scene... it looked like it was KJH and PEH who were KISSING! :crazy: Please tell me i was mistaken...

Hahahahaha although i am clueless on what they are saying in the drama.... i can sense that KJH was jealous about the lipstick thingy. Soooo cute!

Hehe...Thank you so much for all the love & kind words...I feel so touched and special...hehe...

As you can see...This is the first time I'm posting this many pictures for a single episode.

Hehe...I think I really broke the record...hehe.

The rest of the pictures from episode 6...

bscap0117fq.jpg

bscap0334uy.jpg

bscap0404ln.jpg

bscap0793yh.jpg

bscap0859qz.jpg

Are you ready the preview of episode 7 ???

Wow...that's all I can say... :)

bscap0927gl.jpg

bscap1013gq.jpg

bscap1039lv.jpg

bscap1195it.jpg

bscap1270ur.jpg

bscap1292oe.jpg

bscap1641uh.jpg

He must like this style of kissing...where the girl has no control and has to hang on tight...hehe...

bscap1697fn.jpg

bscap1887ce.jpg

bscap1971ye.jpg

bscap2099fm.jpg

bscap2171gb.jpg

bscap2266vr.jpg

bscap2398wb.jpg

bscap2411gm.jpg

bscap2453uq.jpg

The smile of victory...hehe...

bscap2485yq.jpg

bscap2502ce.jpg

bscap2567py.jpg

bscap2598og.jpg

Guest poisonliz2

Well after watching until Episode 5 I must be able to comment on PEH. I think she is indecisive about her love life. One minute she is goo goo ga ga over YSH and then she gets upset with HCY for being in KJH’s house. Well like I say I don’t understand Korean so I guess PEH does not know that YSH is HCY’s boyfriend???

I’m definitely rooting for HCY with KJH. They are so cute and good together. They do crazy stuff together and it’s fun to see them bickering with one another. I think sometime he is doing it on purpose just to pick an argument with her. Both of them are comfortable with each other even after the “towel” scene (he he he). I’m still wondering hmmmmmm ……….. especially the part when KJH gets some dry clothes for HCY u can see that funny look on her face also at the washing machine – when they are looking at each other (boy do we need a translator on what they are saying).

It was nice of KJH to give HCY a birthday cake and a small gift. With all the pictures from Luv and I’m going home early (boss not in today) and download Episode 6. Can’t wait for next week Epi 7 and 8. Aiyo can’t wait for the weekend lah. This is a must watch drama. Zee story is getting more interesting. Wow looking at preview for Episode 7 - from Luv pictures I can see that PEH n YSH got engaged??? Oh oh why is KJK upset over the engagement???? He should be happy ......... aiya why like that. HCY is there for you. Aiyo so heart breaking (so true)!!!

Hi Liz...

Haha...I had so much fun reading your comments also...hehe...Love coming to this thread...

The mood is always fun and friendly :wub:

Ah...I have some news...It could have some bad effects on us...

From MBC...It said because of the World Cup the timeslot for next week's episodes will be taken.

They will be moving the episodes to a later timeslot which is one hour later...10:40 instead of 9: 40 pm Korea Time.

Hope I read that right...It's really confusing...they either will show 2 episodes back to back on the same day or change the time for both...I hope someone can confirm...I can't afford to miss the 2 episodes next week.

안녕하세요! 사랑지기입니다.

<불꽃놀이>의 8회 방송이 월드컵 국가대표 최종평가전 '대한민국' 대 '가나' 중계로 인해

6월4일(일) 밤 9시 40분에서 6월3일(토) 밤 10시 40분으로 방송 편성이 변경되었습니다.

6월 3일(토) 밤 9시 40분 7회 방송 후 연속 방송되는 <불꽃놀이> 8회 놓치지마시고,

6월 4일(일) 밤 9시 40분부터 방송되는 2006 독일월드컵 최종평가전

'감동 대한민국' 시청하시면서 국가대표 축구팀에게 응원과 여러분의 기(氣)를 보내주세요!

<채널고정> 2006 독일 월드컵은 MBC와 함께...

Guest poisonliz2

:crazy: :fury: What ??? an hour later becos' of world cup ...... (pulling hair) well at least they are showing it after the world cup. If not everyone will go crazy and upset. Weekend will be spoilt.

Luv, I'm glad you are posting all the pictures of the drama. Well I'm home now and downloading episode 6. Just cannot wait lah. So impatient.

Hmmm :o O O O how come KJH is kissing PEH :huh: (his brain wave is not functioning I guess). Hope he is over PEH by now. HCY do your stuff to get KJH to look at you (trying to be a writer here ha ha ha).

Latest news...

The article said viewers were shocked to see that kiss scene in the preview...

And the rest I'm not really sure but it seems like that kiss scene can be a dream or can be part of his past memories...so don't worry too much :)

Yeah...HCY's character is certainly not weak...hehe...did you see her pulling him back???...hehe...

20060529142010.433.0.jpg

Link To Article

Guest palexskin

Hello~ I recently started watching this drama after flipping through the channels on a saturday afternoon and i think it's pretty funny. It's obvious though how this drama is going to turn out. HCY and KJH are to going to get together at the end even though they hated each other in the beginning cause that's how lots of dramas end.

Also in the middle there will be some betrayal and their old lovers liking them again and these problems happening with love but in the end everything get okay and happy ending and stuff

well that's the plot for a lot of dramas isn't it?

Guest poisonliz2

Right let's hope the kissing part of KJH n PEH is just an old dream :blink::blink: In a way I do pity PEH. Hmmm she should look properly into YSH character. He is so fake and cunning. I can see that he is also the controling type of men. :crazy: Urg not my type. As for KJH ...... yea right that's the guy I like. Cute, charming and funny. :blush: :blush:

I really like this drama so far and watching it faithfully when it does come out. the storyline is sort of different although that rectangle relationship thing still is in here.

I love how the supposed bad girl is the victim here, i find that the most hilarious thing so far. LUV, keep up your pics, loving them so much and thanks :D

AAAAH!!!! What is he doing?? Kisssing PEH??? It may not be a dream.... from the scene, he is wearing the uniform from the Facefactory when he is kissing her..... so unless he worked for his mom before.... it's happening.... :(

on the other hand... maybe PEH is hallucinating since she's intoxicated and it's the bad guy she was kissing... :crazy:

Guest lubytam

I surely love this drama. wish there were subbed vesion

i wish they could show how HCY use her biz knowledge to save the biz or sth. it would be more fun that way.

wish I understand korean so I can leave a message for the playwright :P

Guest kiki08

From MBC...It said because of the World Cup the timeslot for next week's episodes will be taken.

They will be moving the episodes to a later timeslot which is one hour later...10:40 instead of 9: 40 pm Korea Time.

Hope I read that right...It's really confusing...they either will show 2 episodes back to back on the same day or change the time for both...I hope someone can confirm...I can't afford to miss the 2 episodes next week.

안녕하세요! 사랑지기입니다.

<불꽃놀이>의 8회 방송이 월드컵 국가대표 최종평가전 '대한민국' 대 '가나' 중계로 인해

6월4일(일) 밤 9시 40분에서 6월3일(토) 밤 10시 40분으로 방송 편성이 변경되었습니다.

6월 3일(토) 밤 9시 40분 7회 방송 후 연속 방송되는 <불꽃놀이> 8회 놓치지마시고,

6월 4일(일) 밤 9시 40분부터 방송되는 2006 독일월드컵 최종평가전

'감동 대한민국' 시청하시면서 국가대표 축구팀에게 응원과 여러분의 기(氣)를 보내주세요!

<채널고정> 2006 독일 월드컵은 MBC와 함께...

yeah your right since the world cup soccer game is on Sunday they will air the 10th eps. on the same night as the the 9th

so right after the 9th eps. at 9:40 they will air the 10th at 10:40

eastern 8:40am and 9:40

central 7:40 and 8:40

western 5:40 and 6:40 <<<<me :(

don't miss it!!!

and thanks for the news Luv

Archived