[movie 2008][upcoming] Mellows 멜로스

Guest White Star

Guest White Star

Lee Jung Jae & Jung Ryeo Won[unconfirmed]

Mellows

Lee Jung Jae & Jung Ryeo Won[unconfirmed]

result2007742150251098lxf7.jpgimage12vx5oq2.jpg

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

Info

Movie: Mellows (a.k.a. Melos)

Casting: Lee Jung Jae, Jung Ryeo Won[unconfirmed - since she's also in Kim's Island]

Director: Song Hae-seong (Our Happy Time, Failan)

Filming Start: Late April

Schedule to be premiere: end of 2008/ beginning of 2009

Brief Synopsis:

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

News

2008-03-21

Lee Jeong-jae & Jeong Ryeo-won, Lovers in "Mellows"

200803211qn1.jpg

Lee Jeong-jae and Jeong Ryeo-won will be acting as lovers on the screen.

They confirmed to star in the movie "Mellows", which will start filming late April, and are now working on the details.

"Mellows" is a melodrama portraying the love between an insurance inspector whose wife committed suicide and a blind woman who had been in a coma for a year. "Mellows" has drawn great interest, as it is a new movie by Director Song Hae-seong, who also produced "Failan" and "Our Happy Time".

Because it is love with someone in a coma, it will contain a feeling of fantasy as it goes back and forth from fantasy to reality.

There is great interest to see the on-screen chemistry between Lee Jeong-jae, who is coming back to the screen after a long break after "Riot in a Bar in 1724", and Jeong Ryeo-won, whose first movie was "2 Faces of My Girlfriend".

Source:

Original article at news.naver.com

English translation by www.hancinema.net

Posted by Rubie

=================================

last edited March 30th, 2008

Yeah.. there hasn't been a thread for this yet.. :blush:

Thanks White Star, can't wait for the movie. Lee Jungjae fares better in movies.. and he's really good in 'Il Mare', 'Last Present' the tearjerker and the likes.

LJJ & JRW.. seem quite similar.. in appearance.. looking good. :D

Guest White Star

image10my7ji8.jpg2007autumnher011024ds5.jpg

THANK YOU Rubie, for the news....I'm very excited for this project also. They two of my favorite actors.

+WS+

• 2 weeks later...
Guest White Star

Lee Jung Jae & Jung Ryeo Won at the VIP screen of the movie Humming. Looks like the 2 have met before.

65f5b1139f0582916438db1fd1.jpg

Credit to Baidu

Original post by Elaiine from JRW's thread

Guest ripgal

I can't wait..

I love Lee Jung Jae.. and his movies too.

The director also directed one of my fav movies of all time Maundy Thursday.. so it's definitely a must watch for me..hehehe..

• 1 month later...
Guest ^w-nGz^

is jung ryeo won out of the movie?

i think she will be filming the movie Kim's Island instead..

so any new updates on the movie yet?

i wanna know who is going to replace JRW if she really drops out of the movie..

i hope its hjh..

Guest acemaverick

oh, jrw dropped out?

i was quite surprised. cos i didn't think they look quite right together.

sorry for the straight forth comment but doesn't LJJ look a little too old for JRW?

Guest White Star

I'm still hoping that Jung Ryeo Won will still take the roles....but since BOTH this and Kim's Island has news confirmed her as the lead, I don't know. So until we get news of a new lead actress. I'll put JRW as an Unconfirmed leading actress.

+WS+

Archived