[OFFICIAL] Super Junior-K.R.Y.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
Guest emaodol

Hello SM shippers around the world. Can I ask for ur help? Just to help me get a chance to win a free ticket at SMTOWN Concert at Jakarta 2012. Now I am currently joining a photo cosplay competition, becoming Girls Generation - The Boys. Please help me by clicking LIKE on this photo here. I need tons of LIKES until September 17th 2012 anyway. Many thanksss. Saranghaeyo  [-O< ! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151043695087815&set=o.211577085638465&type=3&theater 

• 3 months later...

Super Junior K.R.Y to release their first single in Japan in January

531875_505874929445938_1267800247_n.jpg
Super Junior K.R.Y will release their first single in Japan next year. On December 13, a spokesperson for Super Junior reported, “Super Junior’s ballad unit group, Super Junior K.R.Y, will release a single titled Promise U on January 23 in Japan. It’s the first single for the unit group to release in Japan.”

Super Junior K.R.Y is composed of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung, the vocalists of Super Junior. The unit group differentiated itself from Super Junior with sad ballads. Performing a total of 22 songs at the latest concert of Super Junior in Japan, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung attracted a lot of attention from the audience.

Because Super Junior are currently very popular in Asia, tickets for the concert quickly sold out, and an additional concert will be held at Budokan in January next year at the request of the fans of the group. Holding a concert at Budokan means a lot because it’s the largest concert hall in Japan, where such world-famous artists as the Beatles and Avril Lavigne have performed. Super Junior K.R.Y are the first unit group to hold a concert at the dream concert hall in Japan.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived