[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

I had a good night sleep, How about you guys?

Sis Alodia, I`m confuse about the schedule that u post, what time can we watch WIAN?

Very well said Sis Kim jo han!

Those tears of Suna are priceless, she`s the only one in Korea, as far as I know, who can drop a single tear, when she is crying, those tears have coordination with her dialogue and camera shoot, it will drop when the camera would focus on her. She executed every crying scene with different approach, depending on how intense the emotion should be. I`ve seen other actresses cried in a movie and I use to compare Suna to them, I can clearly see the difference. In WIAN, she have shown us the other side of the comedy queen, so far, in all her emotional scene, she did not failed to move me into tears, that`s why I can say her acting is effective.

Have you guys watched a shooting? Do you know how difficult it is to cry in front of so many audience/crew around you, specially in an outdoor shooting, they need focus, concentration, motivation to make those tears drop. But with Suna she manage to do it with d *right timing*. Add to that, I love the way she delivers her lines/dialogue. Suna is the kind of actress that use to study her lesson carefully and when she got on the set and the camera is rolling...she can be a different person already.

I Love WIAN and Girl Scout for it opened theopen the door for Suna to be a dramatic actress. I want her to step out from being a comedy queen for *awhile*. She`s a woman now and need some serious roles...Award winning roles.

Good day to everyone!

..,sinabi mo pa sis, SUNA is really a professional actress, in GS she don't even have a stunt actor to do all the breath taking actions for her,

and just a little trivia, TL KANG's daughter in WIAN is KSA daughter in GIRLSCOUT...

[fiona1111]

yep i couldn't agree more jastinel. biggrin.gif if i were rich, i'd create a better project for Suna and LDG. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif we'd all be the scriptwriters, and we'll hire a better director and editor hmmph.

Hey fiona, my dear, aren`t your family jealous of Suna/Bambam?

Yes, lets start saving money and produce a better drama for LDG and Suna, a 100 episode drama....

I don`t want to let them go!!!

..,omo that could be really great we could see more lovey-dovey scene and we could also put some one big happy family of KBS-HCH...

..,catch up later guys, lunch time in here..

>>>see you all in an hour<<<<

BAMBAM addicts fighting!!!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fiona1111

ahhh i just woke up from sleep, thinking it was like a few hours to go before the episode..but no..6 more hours... :D i just had to check this thread out again. :lol:

BAMBAM FIGHTING! :D:D

Hello BAM BAM LOONIES!

hiya mead33 sis! thanks for the goodies, waaahh, you're becoming a hunter now too..hehe.. :D

hiya sis jastinel, i'll let u know my response later.

6 hrs till bambam!!!better open my tvants, or else i might have a hard time getting in later on...

Guest fiona1111
Hello BAM BAM LOONIES!

hiya mead33 sis! thanks for the goodies, waaahh, you're becoming a hunter now too..hehe.. :D

hiya sis jastinel, i'll let u know my response later.

6 hrs till bambam!!!better open my tvants, or else i might have a hard time getting in later on...

wow you're quite early mzpakipot! :D:D i can't open my TVants 'til later, coz i still have to go back to the hotel room and charge my laptop battery. i kinda wish i'm at home now...

some pics from the end party? :D:D

gg_063.jpg

gg_062.jpg

gg_061.jpg

gg_060.jpg

gg_059.jpg

dcinside

that's a nice cake :D

af273bbe.jpg

dcinside

HCH was leaning on KBS' leg all the while... hahah that scene was so funny. :lol:

wow you're quite early mzpakipot! :D:D i can't open my TVants 'til later, coz i still have to go back to the hotel room and charge my laptop battery. i kinda wish i'm at home now...

some pics from the end party? :D:D

dcinside

that's a nice cake :D

dcinside

HCH was leaning on KBS' leg all the while... hahah that scene was so funny. :lol:

hi fiona1111

actually it's late for me here...it's past midnight... just to be on the safe side, i have my tvants on.....some threaders here had a hard time getting on, because many people are using it..? not sure why?

cool! thanks for posting those pics....hahaha...it looks beautiful and yummy!!

btw, hope you're still enjoying your trip stuck in the lobby using wifi internet...hehe!

more pictures from the end party..

gg048.jpg.

gg057.jpg

gg058.jpg

this guy is really not that bad looking...he's kinda cute :blush:

gg066.jpg

dcinside

Guest fiona1111
hi fiona1111

actually it's late for me here...it's past midnight... just to be on the safe side, i have my tvants on.....some threaders here had a hard time getting on, because many people are using it..? not sure why?

cool! thanks for posting those pics....hahaha...it looks beautiful and yummy!!

btw, hope you're still enjoying your trip stuck in the lobby using wifi internet...hehe!

yeah i meant you're quite early in logging-on, since it's still 5 more hours til bambam. :D:D have you slept yet? don't forget to rest!:D

i would want to do that, but i don't want to look like a parasite here or anything..so i come down here in 3 hour intervals. :D:D okay i'm going up now. see you all later! :D:D

btw, i haven't seen pics of Suna in the end party. :D was she there? or was she someplace else....like in Japan maybe? hehehe. :D:D

yeah i meant you're quite early in logging-on, since it's still 5 more hours til bambam. :D:D have you slept yet? don't forget to rest!:D

i would want to do that, but i don't want to look like a parasite here or anything..so i come down here in 3 hour intervals. :D:D okay i'm going up now. see you all later! :D:D

oh, actually im late logging in here...been busy all day packing, im going on a trip too! hehe yey!!!

i say if it's free, go for it....hahaha,, just beware of spywares..

wish my internet is free...

i can't sleep now for the anticipation is killing me....

edit: reason why i can't sleep coz waiting for some pics of SunAh from the end party....hehe dcinside is really good...wish i could join in their forum..

Guest kanshu
oh, actually im late logging in here...been busy all day packing, im going on a trip too! hehe yey!!!

i say if it's free, go for it....hahaha,, just beware of spywares..

wish my internet is free...

i can't sleep now for the anticipation is killing me....

edit: reason why i can't sleep coz waiting for some pics of SunAh from the end party....hehe dcinside is really good...wish i could join in their forum..

Ohhh... everyone's going on trips, it must be summer time! :D

Enjoy your "time out", mzpakipot. :)

The pictures are great. And that cake! Wow! (Though, being nitpicky me, did you notice that the artwork on the "vase" was the wrong side around? The bird's legs point to the opening! Of course, KBS would've identified that "artefact" as a fake in no time, eh? ;))

I'm looking forward to the final two episodes, and hope that KSA is out of her slump again so that I'm as thrilled about her performance as before. :D She's really extraordinary.

Guest fiona1111

hello guys! a few more minutes to go..! :D is it just me, or the TVants channel with the dfws publisher is showing olympics footage? isn't it supposed to be showing a drama or something now? or news? :D

Guest mead33

oh no... tvants is terrible today, keeps buffering....

fiona111, i think it is showing wrestling? at least from what i gathered in between the buffering

Guest kanshu
hello guys! a few more minutes to go..! :D is it just me, or the TVants channel with the dfws publisher is showing olympics footage? isn't it supposed to be showing a drama or something now? or news? :D

It's possible that everything got delayed due to sports... For example, Laywers was pushed back by an hour from the air date they originally said, and then pushed back another 30 minutes due to the ping pong match taking longer than expected... :sweatingbullets:

Guest jastinel
oh no... tvants is terrible today, keeps buffering....

fiona111, i think it is showing wrestling? at least from what i gathered in between the buffering

Don`t use MBC General, It keeps on buffering, I use MBC2 and it is fine.

34 mins left....happy watching!

Guest fiona1111

yeah i'm able to connect now! :D kudos to this hotel's internet, i connected with just one try, and a real quick one too! :D:D ahhh 20+ minutes more to goo. :D

Guest jastinel

thanks mzpakipot and jastinel. are they showing table tennis now?

Yes, still Olympic news... the preview of WIAN was shown awhile ago.

Archived