[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Yes, am glad that I've followed this - all because of my love for Suna.

Am really glad to have met so many nice guys here. Might not be able

to participate much as I'm still busy trying to complete my projects but

I'll certainly pop in whenever I can.

Really looking forward to see tomorrow's episode. Am keeping my fingers

crossed that I can get in through tvsbox or tvants without problems. Am

also hoping to see more scenes of Suna and LDG - lovey dovey ones.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilikeldg
oppz, sorry ilikeldg. I did not mean it that way. I now know better. When I read that report then I did not know him at all. I did not know his circumstances then. sorry about that. I have edited my post to better express myself.

Thanks mead33....off to church...Have a Good Day everyone.!!!!!!!! :)

I've watched until the latest episode (Ep 15).. and whilst LDG and KSA really had me laughing during their cute bickering moments thruout, signifying their good rapport and chemistry, I still can't help feel bad for them.. because IMO WIAN really faltered as it progressed. More in particular, the direction and characterisation of HCH in the later episodes kinda disappointed me. First of all, I found some of the scenes really unnecessary.. esp those of TLKang and Joo Hyun, and the transitions of some scenes all over the place. One that made me cringe was how they made HCH sort of like a damsel in distress, crying and tearing in every single episode, when I really thought they weren't that necessary. KSA has always been an impressive actress, but I didn't think she did her best in here. (*no offence to KSA fans*) Her crying scenes did not seem as natural as before... but again I thnk it's partly due to the storyline which really didn't need her to cry, hence making the scenes kinda forced.

It's a bit of a pity for KSA and LDG I'd say.. cos I think they're very good actors. Hopefully they'll take on better projects in future! :D

..,no offense ripqal i respect your opinion about KSA...but for me i think she did a good job in here, this is the first time i've seen KSA act in a hard drama, i used to see her act as comedian so i was really shock that she can be also a drama queen. for me her act in WIAN ie in emotional scene was really executed well, not over reacting but so natural as if the situation was really happening in her real life. compare all her crying scene in WIAN you can see the difference in all different situation, she know how and where to execute the needed emotion for the scene. so for me she's a great actress.

i just feel bad that WIAN is a rush project so the editing team and the script writer didn't come up good although the story is good they just don't have much enough time to review everything before airing it have to blame it to MBC they didn't focus enough to this kdrama so what if WIAN got a low rating do they know that this drama is really a jampack on the internet..i just hope this wouldn't effect KSA career and if does MBC will surely the first to blame by her fans count me as one if that was going to happen...

to sueyip and jastinel

..,feel the same way glad to meet you all, really thankful and happy to meet you all...

..,looking forward for the last 2 episodes of BAMBAM..

..,and i will never leave this thread as long as you keep on posting here..

..,i will surely missed BAMBAM :tears: :tears: :tears:

..,okey guys off to bed now have to save my energy for tomorrow night :D :D

..,see you later BAMBAM addicts :D :D :D

good morning, good evening and good night BAMBAM ADDICTS !!!!

Let me the second one to blame MBC for the low rating. The acting by Suna

and LDG is definitely superb and Suna's crying scenes are very naturally acted

out. She did a remarkable job but it's the not so good directing and editing that

make the drama a little draggy .... not so much draggy but disconnected. The

plot is not smooth and there are far too many so called "funny" scenes by other

characters in the drama. Anyway I still do applaud Suna and LDG for their great

effort in making us, the international fans, so addicted to this drama.

out. She did a remarkable job but it's the not so good directing and editing that

..,agree..agree..very well said sueyip :D :D :D

SUNGUN FIGHTING!!!! AJA!!!

..,log-out mode gudnight and good day BamBam addicts :D :D :D

Guest ilikeldg

Well Said....Through thick and thin we have supported our LDG and SUNA...They might have

not click in Korea but for Sure they clicked WORLWIDE ,because we are all addicted to them.... B)

Guest *alodia*
Have a goodnight sleep everybody...specially to Kanshu, mzpakipot, mead33, fiona1111, kim jo yan, ebrigid

sheherizade, Sis alodia and Sueyip! Monday and Tuesday will be our last days to be with Bambam, But I wont say goodbye to this thread, cause were still waiting for the subtitle of epi 3 to 17 and I`m sure there`s still more to discuss. I hope all of you guys are still dropping by and joining this thread. It`s nice that I can always look back using this thread, because we have a complete compilation of WIANs memory here.

*Walang tulugan bukas!*

Does it mean that EPISODE 16 will be tonight (08-18-2008) and EPISODE 17 will be tomorrow night (08-19-2008)??? No delays anymore?

(sorry guys i'm not backreading - avoiding spoilers for the episodes i haven't seen yet)

--- edit ---

checked iMBC for the schedule:

8-18-2008

20:55 <올림픽특집> MBC 뉴스데스크

21:55 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다'

23:05 유재석 김원희의 '놀러와'

8-19-2008

20:55 <올림픽특집>MBC 뉴스데스크 : - 男역도 105Kg 진출시 연결(전상균)

21:55 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다' (최종)

23:05 2008 베이징올림픽 : 육상 (여400m, 100m허들, 남자1500m 결승)

WIAN Subbing Status

EP3 timing in progress

EP4 timing pending

EP5 timing done, editing pending

source

Guest *alodia*

I still have a few episodes to watch for me to be able to catch up...

Do you guys think there will still be a chance for Shi Wan's daughter (Hyang Ki) to have a scene with Cho Hee? Seems like it's very unlikely with the way the plot is moving and with only 2 episodes left.

waahh two episodes left... can't believe it! :tears:

is it possible to miss something that is not yet gone? because i feel like i'm missing this drama already.... :tears:

Guest kanshu
I still have a few episodes to watch for me to be able to catch up...

Do you guys think there will still be a chance for Shi Wan's daughter (Hyang Ki) to have a scene with Cho Hee? Seems like it's very unlikely with the way the plot is moving and with only 2 episodes left.

waahh two episodes left... can't believe it! :tears:

is it possible to miss something that is not yet gone? because i feel like i'm missing this drama already.... :tears:

You know, from all the things and plot threads introduced, they could've easily made a 100-episodes series... though, in that case they need to beef up the scripts...

I'm also curious as to what will happen to TL Kang's little daughter, and will we see the grandparents of KBS again? I'm beginning to wonder if the original plot meant to have the entire GYoon=HDG sequence already being revealed in episode 9, to leave proper time for the rest of the story to wrap up?

Unfortunately, such questions are obsolete, can't turn back the time... :sweatingbullets:

Ah well... let's enjoy the two last episodes, and then come here again for discussion every time a new subbed episode is released and we get a new "watching experience"! :D

Guest mead33
Thanks mead33....off to church...Have a Good Day everyone.!!!!!!!! :)

:w00t: Peace ilikeldg :w00t:

Not sure whether these have been seen before

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Source: krdrama.com

Remember this picture? We were all wondering where it came from?

5108391d.jpg

Was reading from krdrama, someone saw them

shooting a scene at the museum in these outfits on Aug 13

Guest fiona1111
:w00t: Peace ilikeldg :w00t:

Not sure whether these have been seen before

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aaaaaa33/1.jpg

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aaaaaa33/2.jpg

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aaaaaa33/3.jpg

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aaaaaa33/4.jpg

Source: krdrama.com

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aa...33/5108391d.jpg

hello everyone! :D :D a few more hours to go before BAMBAM! :D :D i'm so excited!! :D maybe i'll camp out here in the lobby so that i can connect to TVants early. :D :D

thanks mead33 for the pics! it's nice to know that LDG and KSA are friends. :D :D i kinda doubted that because there were no BTS pics of them (unlike in mnikss). but now there are :D

ohhh so that picture was probably from the shooting of the last episode?

:D :D OMO THEY BOTH LOOK HOT! :D :D

aggh i can't wait!

i think MBC kind of underestimated this drama..i mean, it was aired kind of to give more time to EOE? come on. two superb actors like KSA and LDG, who are both very popular internationally, should have been given more than what they were given now. they don't deserve that kind of treatment. :D :D

you know, i kinda wish KSA and LDG can read what we have written, so that they'd know that bambam is not a failure at all! :D :D

WIAN is suppose to be broadcast in Sept., if I`m not mistaken?! It replace EOE, so may be the PD was not ready and may be the script was unfinished when they started filming, it could happen, Obviously, it`s a low budget production.

I was thinking that, after MBC got over whelmed by the success of Yi San and busy preparing for the big production of EOE, WIAN was neglected (I don`t know the right term for this) May be Kanshu can help me with the right term...hehehe.

I just feel that, it`s like a temporary production while waiting for EOE. Though, Suna and LDG made this drama a very special and unforgettable one. I just pity this two great actors, because it may affect their career in some point. Suna doesn`t have any CF offers, or news about her up coming proj., I hope there are many offers, but most likely, producers would think they are not popular anymore thats why the drama did not rate well. I hope Korean media, wont add more burden to Suna and LDG. Sorry, I`m not good in writing my thoughts in English.

yep i couldn't agree more jastinel. :D if i were rich, i'd create a better project for Suna and LDG. :D :D we'd all be the scriptwriters, and we'll hire a better director and editor hmmph. :D:lol:

Guest jastinel
..,no offense ripqal i respect your opinion about KSA...but for me i think she did a good job in here, this is the first time i've seen KSA act in a hard drama, i used to see her act as comedian so i was really shock that she can be also a drama queen. for me her act in WIAN ie in emotional scene was really executed well, not over reacting but so natural as if the situation was really happening in her real life. compare all her crying scene in WIAN you can see the difference in all different situation, she know how and where to execute the needed emotion for the scene. so for me she's a great actress.

i just feel bad that WIAN is a rush project so the editing team and the script writer didn't come up good although the story is good they just don't have much enough time to review everything before airing it have to blame it to MBC they didn't focus enough to this kdrama so what if WIAN got a low rating do they know that this drama is really a jampack on the internet..i just hope this wouldn't effect KSA career and if does MBC will surely the first to blame by her fans count me as one if that was going to happen...

I had a good night sleep, How about you guys?

Sis Alodia, I`m confuse about the schedule that u post, what time can we watch WIAN?

Very well said Sis Kim jo han!

Those tears of Suna are priceless, she`s the only one in Korea, as far as I know, who can drop a single tear, when she is crying, those tears have coordination with her dialogue and camera shoot, it will drop when the camera would focus on her. She executed every crying scene with different approach, depending on how intense the emotion should be. I`ve seen other actresses cried in a movie and I use to compare Suna to them, I can clearly see the difference. In WIAN, she have shown us the other side of the comedy queen, so far, in all her emotional scene, she did not failed to move me into tears, that`s why I can say her acting is effective.

Have you guys watched a shooting? Do you know how difficult it is to cry in front of so many audience/crew around you, specially in an outdoor shooting, they need focus, concentration, motivation to make those tears drop. But with Suna she manage to do it with d *right timing*. Add to that, I love the way she delivers her lines/dialogue. Suna is the kind of actress that use to study her lesson carefully and when she got on the set and the camera is rolling...she can be a different person already.

I Love WIAN and Girl Scout for it opened theopens door for Suna to be a dramatic actress. I want her to step out from being a comedy queen for *awhile*. She`s a woman now and need some serious roles...Award winning roles.

Good day to everyone!

[fiona1111]

yep i couldn't agree more jastinel. biggrin.gif if i were rich, i'd create a better project for Suna and LDG. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif we'd all be the scriptwriters, and we'll hire a better director and editor hmmph.

Hey fiona, my dear, aren`t your family jealous of Suna/Bambam?

Yes, lets start saving money and produce a better drama for LDG and Suna, a 100 episode drama....

I don`t want to let them go!!!

you know, i kinda wish KSA and LDG can read what we have written, so that they'd know that bambam is not a failure at all! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I`m also a forumer in Foreversuna, (Alodia helped me in signing up) the official Fan site of Suna and I use to re post some of our views and opinion in that site, I just wish she has time to read it and I also send the link of this thread to MBC. I hope it helps, to let them know how much we love them.

Guest fiona1111
Hey fiona, my dear, aren`t your family jealous of Suna/Bambam?

Yes, lets start saving money and produce a better drama for LDG and Suna, a 100 episode drama....

I don`t want to let them go!!!

I`m also a forumer in Foreversuna, (Alodia helped me in signing up) the official Fan site of Suna and I use to re post some of our views and opinion in that site, I just wish she has time to read it and I also send the link of this thread to MBC. I hope it helps, to let them know how much we love them.

luckily they're not. :D they all laughed at me when i was complaining about this trip because i wouldn't get to watch bambam, but they understand how addicted i am to this drama/Suna. :D :Dsometimes one of them would even watch with me. :lol: i love my family. :)

hahah jastinel sis a 100 episode drama would last forever! :D :D and if it's a daily drama i wouldn't be able to concentrate on my studies anymore.. :lol: a 50-episode, thrice a week drama would be nice. :D

wow i wish Suna would really go to this thread, since she understands english anyway... :D :D it would be sooooooooo nice and very surprising if we suddenly log-on and find a post from her. :D :D wah there goes my imagination... :D

Guest pmmonkey
Does it mean that EPISODE 16 will be tonight (08-18-2008) and EPISODE 17 will be tomorrow night (08-19-2008)??? No delays anymore?

(sorry guys i'm not backreading - avoiding spoilers for the episodes i haven't seen yet)

--- edit ---

checked iMBC for the schedule:

8-18-2008

20:55 <올림픽특집> MBC 뉴스데스크

21:55 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다'

23:05 유재석 김원희의 '놀러와'

8-19-2008

20:55 <올림픽특집>MBC 뉴스데스크 : - 男역도 105Kg 진출시 연결(전상균)

21:55 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다' (최종)

23:05 2008 베이징올림픽 : 육상 (여400m, 100m허들, 남자1500m 결승)

I had a good night sleep, How about you guys?

Sis Alodia, I`m confuse about the schedule that u post, what time can we watch WIAN?

Kr's time is 1-hour ahead of ours(GMT+9 vs GMT+8). So for them is 9.55pm, for us will be 8.55pm. Which means, the usual time.

Let's all watch BamBam together!!

Guest jastinel

Thanks pmmonkey! Hey Sis, I hope you can play sg...I love that OST of Bambam.

Out of topic...

PILIPINO FANS

I need suggestion for the design of our fan club t-shirt from the logo, t-shirt color and

photo of Suna to be printed in t-shirt. For pmmonkey and mzpakipot, Pilipino fans abroad, would you like to have the Fan club t-shirt?

May be we can send it to you via package. (I will let you know how much will it cost) Let me know your mailing add.

PM me please!

Guest *alodia*
I Love WIAN and Girl Scout for it opened the door for Suna to be a dramatic actress. I want her to step out from being a comedy queen for *awhile*. She`s a woman now and need some serious roles...Award winning roles.

Me too. I love WIAN and Girlscouts

I love WIAN and Girlscout because it brings Suna back to us (from her hiatus).

I love those two projects because they were able to keep my sanity, because before WIAN and Girlscout I miss Suna like crazy. I love those two projects because it makes Suna stay in the industry. I love those two projects because it gave Suna the opportunity to move out of MNIKSS.

Although those two projects were not as big-hit as her previous works, I'm sure that it will open many doors for Suna. I'm glad she was able to move on after all the post-MNIKSS brouhaha.

Although those two projects are not my favorites among her works, those two projects will remain special in my heart.

Kim Sun Ah Shhi! Fighting!

Last 2 episodes of BamBam! Fighting!

..,KSA is really a photogenic, the camera just love her in any angle even a stolen shot...

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aa...33/5108391d.jpg

..,omo can't wait to see that, they both look good and sexy in that outfit..

..,maybe thats really in the airport waiting for their flight to their honeymoon hehehe...

Archived