[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kanshu

WIAN is suppose to be broadcast in Sept., if I`m not mistaken?! It replace EOE, so may be the PD was not ready and may be the script was unfinished when they started filming, it could happen, Obviously, it`s a low budget production.

I was thinking that, after MBC got over whelmed by the success of Yi San and busy preparing for the big production of EOE, WIAN was neglected (I don`t know the right term for this) May be Kanshu can help me with the right term...hehehe.

I just feel that, it`s like a temporary production while waiting for EOE. Though, Suna and LDG made this drama a very special and unforgettable one. I just pity this two great actors, because it may affect their career in some point. Suna doesn`t have any CF offers, or news about her up coming proj., I hope there are many offers, but most likely, producers would think they are not popular anymore thats why the drama did not rate well. I hope Korean media, wont add more burden to Suna and LDG. Sorry, I`m not good in writing my thoughts in English.

It certainly would account for the general problems that the show had, because going on air half a year earlier than planned gives the writer less time to nuke out the whackiness in a story... It also would account for why all the ingrideances seemed right, but the outcome was still... let's say, improvable. :sweatingbullets:

But it speaks for the show that it still manages to attract viewers from all over the world. :)

(Your usage of the term "neglected" is, as far as I as a non-English native speaker can tell, correct, jastinel.)

it's okay kanshu

none taken...

wrap up party short clip

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?flvPlay...JyzLneo1s$

*hugs*

Weren't you supposed to be asleep? <_<

(Thank you for the clip! And the images! :D)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu

I heard another song from LDG, I was able to DL it from dramabean site, OST of Changing partners.

Anyone please upload LDG`s new album....Please...Please! I`m dying to hear to those songs!

I`m also craving for more pictures from WIAN, I doubt that LDG and Suna did not end up friends. I can see that they enjoyed each others company from the NG clips. Episode 17 might have all the things we wish for to see.

jastinel, I think it's already somewhere on the LDG-thread here on soompi. I didn't download it since I have ordered the CD from yesasia, but I think I saw a download link there...

As for the friends thing, didn't they say somewhere before that those two already know each other for 7 or so years, and that KSA was the reason why LDG joined the project?

hello everyone!

i'm in the hotel lobby right now, the only place in this hotel with internet connection. i guess i'll hang out here when WIAN airs, i'll just have to repress my reactions. kekeke. :D :D i guess i'm still lucky that this hotel even has internet. :D :D

i hope KSA will make a surprise appearance on LDG's concert on the 22nd. :lol::D :D they can promote WIAN in Japan together. :D

-------

okay 7% battery remaining in my laptop...see you guys later! :D

Hey fiona! How's the trip? I hope that the hotel is at least comfortable. :) Staying in hotels can be full of surprises, and not all of them are good... :sweatingbullets:

(Reminds me of a convention in a hotel in Chicago, where the toilet flush's water storage sort of belched half through the night... <_< Though, there was also a maniacial laughing "The Shadow" action-figure involved in that incident, end entirely to much caffein... Erm! :sweatingbullets:

Guest jastinel

jastinel, I think it's already somewhere on the LDG-thread here on soompi. I didn't download it since I have ordered the CD from yesasia, but I think I saw a download link there...

As for the friends thing, didn't they say somewhere before that those two already know each other for 7 or so years, and that KSA was the reason why LDG joined the project?

I was thinking that Suna was talking about the other Lee (The actor TL kang in WIAN) cause they`ve worked 10 years ago in a TV series. But I guess, LDG was also a close friend of her, I wonder how they became close before?

Thank you guys for the DL link,(fiona1111) OMG, I will listen to those songs over and over again...Thanks!

fiona1111, I`m glad that you can still manage to visit the thread even you`re on vacation. You are very fortunate to travel with your family.

Guest kanshu

I was thinking that Suna was talking about the other Lee (The actor TL kang in WIAN) cause they`ve worked 10 years ago in a TV series. But I guess, LDG was also a close friend of her, I wonder how they became close before?

They're both in showbusiness, so they might have met at some showbiz show before... who knows? :sweatingbullets:

..,hello bambam addicts!!! happy to be back :phew:

have a busy-busy day whew....

..,missed some discussion i'll try to catch up...

>>>>back thread first<<<<<<<

1-7.jpg

krdrama

..,have to quote this PS..its just so so hot..sexy KSA love it...

..,thankz mzpakipot for the goodies :D

If it becomes a HCH-TL Kang ending, whatever expectations set up in the first 15 episodes will come to nought. That cannot, and should not happen.

Anyways, in the preview, TL Kang is telling HCH , " i know, I know what you're about to say to me"...

And the scenes in the preview appear to be in sequence of how they'll unfold .... :ph34r:

..,so the conversation of Kang-HCH in the preview was really about the confession of Kang to her...maybe HCH is trying to explain her feelings to Kang

and Kang knows or has a feeling that HCH gonna turn him down so thats why he say "i know, I know you're about to sa y to me"....

(this is just my guest based on the preview)

..,love your goodies sis thank you :D

oh i love KSA in here she is really blooming...

He he, KBS will definitely end up with HCH in the end :P One question, in the preview why did KBS look so shock when HCH kissed him on the cheek? He did not expect it? But him being the player....

..,i think KBS doesn't expect that HCH would react that way, i mean he know HCH that well right, not on his mind that HCH would take the first step eventhough he has a feeling that HCH likes him too.

thanks as always cutiepie.

here's youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_DoCOP6dg

~~~~

feeling sad, they didn't show much...

..,thank you cutiepie and mzpakipot for the NG...

..,so little though a week of waiting for the NG,s and this is all they have to show...

no KSA-LDG BTS :( :( :(

hello everyone!

i'm in the hotel lobby right now, the only place in this hotel with internet connection. i guess i'll hang out here when WIAN airs, i'll just have to repress my reactions. kekeke. :D :D i guess i'm still lucky that this hotel even has internet. :D :D

i hope KSA will make a surprise appearance on LDG's concert on the 22nd. :lol::D :D they can promote WIAN in Japan together. :D

-------

okay 7% battery remaining in my laptop...see you guys later! :D

..,glad to know that you manage to find a connection... :D :D :D

its going to be a really enjoy tomorrow i beat this thread will have an stampede of post tomorrow eve...hehehe

i just can't wait, i just hope all of us will manage to watch a live streaming...

..,okey i have to go now..catch up later...

Yes, kanshu. You are right. I remembered reading that too. It was during an interview

and Suna said that they knew each other 10 years ago but have no opportunity to work

together. As for LDG, he said that he had always wanted to work with Suna and this is

indeed a great opportunity. They look such a lovely couple in the drama, right?

Guest fiona1111

thanks everyone! i hope to watch bambam live with you tomorrow! :D :D

omo TL Kang has a nice bod. :w00t:

this hotel's nice, coz right now,i'm the only one using the wi-fi connection. wahah i have it all to myself. :D i guess i'll be having a fast connection for ep. 16 :D :D

Thank U, fiona1111 for LDG's new album.

Thank you guys for the DL link,(fiona1111) OMG, I will listen to those songs over and over again...Thanks!

no problem, artomic and jastinel! enjoy the album! i'm loving it now...LDG's voice is sooo nice. :D

Guest ebrigid

i'm amazed with the LDGHK people. How did they manage to get all those photos??

mead33, thanks for uploading the photos here!!

thanks for LDG's album link. i'm listening to it right now. it's really nice and giving me a calm feeling ;)

just something off topic from WIAN, is LDG in a relationship? i read it somewhere in this forum that he's getting married end of the year? is that true? i thought he just broke up with Han Ji Hye not long ago?

and really looking forward to watching ep 16 with you guys tomorrow. what time is it again?

i hope tvants will work tomorrow, it hasn't been working these past 2 days (can't see the channel list). did anyone here has the same problem?

and last but not least... more lovey-dovey scenes between HCH & KBS please... ;)

now i just need to find a way to concentrate on work tomorrow & tuesday!! lol

i think i'm kinda affected by WIAN (not sure if affected is the correct word, can't think of other word atm). This morning i saw a car that has the plate 'HGD 000'. and the 1st thing i think of is 'Hong Gil Dong' aka Gyoon straight away. lol.

hope everyone here get a good night sleep tonight. ;)

Guest mead33

Oi, I smell the next scandal!!! :wacko::crazy:

But if you want to talk nasty possibilities, it's also possible that there are no more KSA&LDG pics to avoid creating more rumors that they are a pair... I mean, doesn't LDG want to get married by the end of the year or something? So, having the net flying with rumours about a possible affair with KSA would not look too good. :sweatingbullets:

But the biggest possibility is that there are just no more pics of them together. Maybe KSA took a nap between shots while LDG sat elsewhere&smoked? :sweatingbullets:

ha ha, sorry, just the fan girl in me surfacing :blush: *pushing the fan girl back into the closet*

however, the last possibility would not explain the lack of NGs? they could be professionals, one shot one kill! :w00t:

WIAN is suppose to be broadcast in Sept., if I`m not mistaken?! It replace EOE, so may be the PD was not ready and may be the script was unfinished when they started filming, it could happen, Obviously, it`s a low budget production.

I was thinking that, after MBC got over whelmed by the success of Yi San and busy preparing for the big production of EOE, WIAN was neglected (I don`t know the right term for this) May be Kanshu can help me with the right term...hehehe.

I just feel that, it`s like a temporary production while waiting for EOE. Though, Suna and LDG made this drama a very special and unforgettable one. I just pity this two great actors, because it may affect their career in some point. Suna doesn`t have any CF offers, or news about her up coming proj., I hope there are many offers, but most likely, producers would think they are not popular anymore thats why the drama did not rate well. I hope Korean media, wont add more burden to Suna and LDG. Sorry, I`m not good in writing my thoughts in English.

I guess WIAN is the sacrificial lamb here... :tears: EOE was supposed to follow Yi San but due to casting problems EOE was delayed, so instead of rushing EOE, MBC decided to bring forward WIAN...

Jastinel, I hear ye. I am worried for KSA as well. Hoping that there will be some new projects coming her way soon.

fiona1111, hope you have a good trip! Remember to enjoy yourself on your trip! :P

Guest ripgal

I've watched until the latest episode (Ep 15).. and whilst LDG and KSA really had me laughing during their cute bickering moments thruout, signifying their good rapport and chemistry, I still can't help feel bad for them.. because IMO WIAN really faltered as it progressed. More in particular, the direction and characterisation of HCH in the later episodes kinda disappointed me. First of all, I found some of the scenes really unnecessary.. esp those of TLKang and Joo Hyun, and the transitions of some scenes all over the place. One that made me cringe was how they made HCH sort of like a damsel in distress, crying and tearing in every single episode, when I really thought they weren't that necessary. KSA has always been an impressive actress, but I didn't think she did her best in here. (*no offence to KSA fans*) Her crying scenes did not seem as natural as before... but again I thnk it's partly due to the storyline which really didn't need her to cry, hence making the scenes kinda forced.

It's a bit of a pity for KSA and LDG I'd say.. cos I think they're very good actors. Hopefully they'll take on better projects in future! :D

Guest mead33

just something off topic from WIAN, is LDG in a relationship? i read it somewhere in this forum that he's getting married end of the year? is that true? i thought he just broke up with Han Ji Hye not long ago?

i think i'm kinda affected by WIAN (not sure if affected is the correct word, can't think of other word atm). This morning i saw a car that has the plate 'HGD 000'. and the 1st thing i think of is 'Hong Gil Dong' aka Gyoon straight away. lol.

LDG broke off with Han Ji Hye beginning of the year. He just commented that he wanted to get married. I remembered someone was commenting what gibberish he is talking about. Ha ha... since he does not have a gf and he is shy and he hates matchmaking! At that time, I almost thought he is an airhead! :P *hides behind chair*

Edited by mead33: I did not know LDG's circumstances then. Now after knowing what happened to him, I know better now. He is definitely not an airhead. Sorry if my above comments about LDG have been callous, I did not mean it to come out that way.

that is funny, iWuha :lol:

Guest ilikeldg
LDG broke off with Han Ji Hye beginning of the year. He just commented that he wanted to get married. I remembered someone was commenting what gibberish he is talking about. Ha ha... since he does not have a gf and he is shy and he hates matchmaking! At that time, I almost thought he is an airhead! :P *hides behind chair*

that is funny, iWuha :lol:

Lee Dong Gun is not an Airhead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned that (I don't know How true it is now) the first responsibilty of the first born is to take care of their parents, and if that is true then at his vulnerable moments( because of his brother's passing) He has probably have a lot going on ,on his mind.And I'm pretty sure that most of US has those MOMENTS...

He is only HUMAN afterall.Like many of us we broke off and make up/or not....But for sure LDG is not an AIRHEAD... <_<

Guest mead33
Lee Dong Gun is not an Airhead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned that (I don't know How true it is now) the first responsibilty of the first born is to take care of their parents, and if that is true then at his vulnerable moments( because of his brother's passing) He has probably have a lot going on ,on his mind.And I'm pretty sure that most of US has those MOMENTS...

He is only HUMAN afterall.Like many of us we broke off and make up/or not....But for sure LDG is not an AIRHEAD... <_<

oppz, sorry ilikeldg. I did not mean it that way. I now know better. When I read that report then I did not know him at all. I did not know his circumstances then. sorry about that. I have edited my post to better express myself.

Guest jastinel

Hi guys! Possible that we will end this thread in 300 pages or more.

Tomorrow, I`m expecting 3-4 pages will be added....

good or bad comments are welcome as long as you can catch the

rotten eggs that we will throw on you.....LOL...just kidding!

Have a goodnight sleep everybody...specially to Kanshu, mzpakipot, mead33, fiona1111, kim jo yan, ebrigid

sheherizade, Sis alodia and Sueyip! Monday and Tuesday will be our last days to be with Bambam, But I wont say goodbye to this thread, cause were still waiting for the subtitle of epi 3 to 17 and I`m sure there`s still more to discuss. I hope all of you guys are still dropping by and joining this thread. It`s nice that I can always look back using this thread, because we have a complete compilation of WIANs memory here.

*Walang tulugan bukas!*

Archived