[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33

maybe they're saving the bestest for last...?

hope dc will posts some bts from the party....

gahhh...1 more day till every night..

he he, really hope so... nah, I should not set myself up for disappointment :P The lack of NGs and BTS seems to a trend for WIAN.... I was really hoping to see some pictures of KSA and LDG interacting behind the scenes... they seemed to be having fun, at least from the BTS and NGs of the first few episodes...

BTW, I recall seeing some pictures of TL Kang and his crew running and TL Kang was in sleeveless... couldn't seem to find those pictures now.... ha ha... no I was not dreaming... :w00t:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he he, really hope so... nah, I should not set myself up for disappointment :P The lack of NGs and BTS seems to a trend for WIAN.... I was really hoping to see some pictures of KSA and LDG interacting behind the scenes... they seemed to be having fun, at least from the BTS and NGs of the first few episodes...

BTW, I recall seeing some pictures of TL Kang and his crew running and TL Kang was in sleeveless... couldn't seem to find those pictures now.... ha ha... no I was not dreaming... :w00t:

yea, u're right we shouldn't put our hopes up..some of the BTS clips they've shown, most of the time KSA is the one with NGs hahaha, but she makes it funny....LDG sometimes he's not amused...maybe he's supressing to laugh, due to some recent tragedies..? 1216220595_-1.gif

this is the part where he was laughing so hard..love him here

20080716__avi_001233133.jpg

oh, where did you see those pictures? i'm always on a hunt for goodies...hahaha

Okay...here's my 2 cents..As we all know or maybe our perception about KBS as a player,I don't think he'll be the first

to say the 3 big words because he is afraid of REJECTION.......And I agree,maybe that peck on the cheek is when HCH

said ...I LOVE YOU...and hope that will start the ball rolling.......... :)

ahhh.....he's afraid of rejection? hmmm...why would he? i think he should go for it and say those 3 words...i think he's comfortable enough to say those things to her, even if she rejects him...i think they would stay as good friends...haha! i'm talking out of context...

my 1 cent take on this...i think KBS is the first one to say it...

Guest mead33
yea, u're right we shouldn't put our hopes up..some of the BTS clips they've shown, most of the time KSA is the one with NGs hahaha, but she makes it funny....LDG sometimes he's not amused...maybe he's supressing not to laugh, due to some recent tragedies..?

oh, where did you see those pictures? i'm always on a hunt for goodies...hahaha

I am really curious, there were so much BTS/NG clips between KSA and LDG of the first few episodes, the last one was the mud scene (I think) and LDG was having fun as well. After that, there are no more... maybe I am just being overly sensitive...

I saw the pictures in LDGHK... http://leedonggunhk.5d6d.com/thread-5311-1-1.html. Not sure whether you can see it without a login. If not, I will finally try to set up an account and try to load the pictures

Guest mead33
ahhh.....he's afraid of rejection? hmmm...why would he? i think he should go for it and say those 3 words...i think he's comfortable enough to say those things to her, even if she rejects him...i think they would stay as good friends...haha! i'm talking out of context...

my 1 cent take on this...i think KBS is the first one to say it...

my half cent take on this... I think KBS already knows that HCH likes him, so he has no reason to fear rejection. He overheard the conversation between TL Kang and HCH. During the conversation, HCH used the excuse of her brother and husband to reject TL Kang. TL Kang also mentioned that he understand that there is also the issue of KBS and HCH did not deny it. After that when HCH saw KBS, she grabbed his hand and asked him are you planning to go just like that. I think then KBS knows that HCH has feelings for him. KBS did at that time say he like HCH, and that he sincerely likes her. However, he thinks that it is a shoddy place to confess on the steps and that he would do it better at a nicer/grander place. and the timing then is not right. He did remark at the end though that HCH may not like a grand confession...

my other cent take on this... I think HCH is the first one to say. Or rather, I would prefer HCH to do it. HCH's character is supposed to be spunky(I think). Although she may be slow to realize matters relating to the heart, I think she would have the spunk to confesss once she realizes her feelings. And she has nothing to lose since KBS has already made his feelings clear. (Remember she confessed to TL Kang afterall.) Also, HCH has always been on the receiving end of KBS's care and concern. I am hoping that she can do the same for KBS...

I think i am ranting a bit too much.... :P

I am really curious, there were so much BTS/NG clips between KSA and LDG of the first few episodes, the last one was the mud scene (I think) and LDG was having fun as well. After that, there are no more... maybe I am just being overly sensitive...

I saw the pictures in LDGHK... http://leedonggunhk.5d6d.com/thread-5311-1-1.html. Not sure whether you can see it without a login. If not, I will finally try to set up an account and try to load the pictures

mead33, when u say you are being overly sensitive, what do you mean? hehe...are you thinking what i am thinking/hoping? or do you think...

the lack of NGs/bts photos of KSA/LDG is getting majorly frustrating, the people over at DC's complaining too, big time. i think this is the only drama i've seen so far with so few photos of leads...it's getting kinda ridiculous. and it's a real pity that LDG wasn't there at the party because then we don't get to see these two lovely people interact beyond the camera.

considering the show's gonna air in japan, isn't it most appropriate to get KSA to do a promotion over there too? now that LDG's there already...man...too little of them together....

Guest ilikeldg

[considering the show's gonna air in japan, isn't it most appropriate to get KSA to do a promotion over there too? now that LDG's there already...man...too little of them together....

[considering the show's gonna air in japan, isn't it most appropriate to get KSA to do a promotion over there too? now that LDG's there already...man...too little of them together....

]

................................................................................

................................................................................

I was wondering about that too...It seems like there's not much advertisement.I hoping KSA will be a guest at LDG's concert in Japan.That would really be good for them (LDG/KSA) since BAMBAM will be showing in Japan..Also..they might be saving the best ng's for last.The anticipation is killing everyone,it seems...I think everyone just want to know what is going on with our lovebirds.... :huh:

i wonder if MBC didn't put enough budget for WIAN...they put their money and effort for East of Eden, it's their anniversary drama after all. LDG can't help it not celebrate with the casts of WIAN, he's doing everything as much as he can, now that he's about to enlist in the military.

When are they going to premier WIAN in Japan?

Guest mead33
mead33, when u say you are being overly sensitive, what do you mean? hehe...are you thinking what i am thinking/hoping? or do you think...

the lack of NGs/bts photos of KSA/LDG is getting majorly frustrating, the people over at DC's complaining too, big time. i think this is the only drama i've seen so far with so few photos of leads...it's getting kinda ridiculous. and it's a real pity that LDG wasn't there at the party because then we don't get to see these two lovely people interact beyond the camera.

considering the show's gonna air in japan, isn't it most appropriate to get KSA to do a promotion over there too? now that LDG's there already...man...too little of them together....

yuta_rule, er.... okay.... probably I am being over-sensitive, although... ha ha... I did not know there are ppl who think alike! :P So the lack of BTS/NGs between the two leads are abnormal?

There are a few possibilities that I can think of (ha ha... finally can let out my rant!).

Disclaimer: The below are just my own opinion. So I could be totally off...

1) the low ratings of the show are affecting the two leads, making them stressed out and so there are very little interaction between KSA and LDG behind the scenes. But we do see KSA's pictures with TL Kang (forgot his real name), the series where they were acting all "lovey-dovey" ... maybe LDG is stressed about his upcoming concert in Japan...

2) the two leads fell out with each other???!!!

3) the opposite of No. 2... :lol:

4) mzpakipot's comments remind me of the last one.. MBC maybe busy with East of Eden, so they did not bother to put up the BTS and NGs :tears:

Possibilities 2 and 3 remind me of Kanshu's observation some posts back where she says that KSA seems to be withdrawing from her character... sorry Kanshu, I had to bring this up again

I rewatched the past three episodes, and that great fighting spirit seems gone. She's still good, but something has changed. I don't know if it's due to her injury, but she seems to be thrown off track... like having pulled back... and it's influencing the chemistry she has with LDG, too. :unsure:

Again, the above are just my personal opinion. So please don't throw any rotten tomatoes at me if you disagree... however, please feel free to comment :)

no rotten tomatoes here, i ran out...but no, i won't throw rotten stuff at you mead33 hehe

i think you may be right about the low ratings,you know like how it affected the two main leads...i can't really say 100%, but i hope someone will interview them on how they felt about it, ie, did it or did not affect their performance and did it affected them emotionally?

hmm..they fell out of each other? possibly, if they really fell for each other( i wish!), then just suddenly fell out due to stress from the low rating..haha

Guest mead33

I think in November.

I will post the pictures later after I figure things out :)

Guest kanshu
i wonder if MBC didn't put enough budget for WIAN...they put their money and effort for East of Eden, it's their anniversary drama after all. LDG can't help it not celebrate with the casts of WIAN, he's doing everything as much as he can, now that he's about to enlist in the military.

Mmm... it's also possible that the costs of LDG&KSA together ate up a huge deal of the budget. I'm sure that someone like KSA doesn't come in cheap, and LDG is not a B-list actor, either. :sweatingbullets:

4) mzpakipot's comments remind me of the last one.. MBC maybe busy with East of Eden, so they did not bother to put up the BTS and NGs :tears:

Possibilities 2 and 3 remind me of Kanshu's observation some posts back where she says that KSA seems to be withdrawing from her character... sorry Kanshu, I had to bring this up again

Again, the above are just my personal opinion. So please don't throw any rotten tomatoes at me if you disagree... however, please feel free to comment :)

Why you feel sorry for bringing my observation up again? :)

There's also a fifth observation, which is that there are no pictures, because the dude with the official camera fell asleep! :sweatingbullets:

hmm..they fell out of each other? possibly, if they really fell for each other( i wish!), then just suddenly fell out due to stress from the low rating..haha

Oi, I smell the next scandal!!! :wacko::crazy:

But if you want to talk nasty possibilities, it's also possible that there are no more KSA&LDG pics to avoid creating more rumors that they are a pair... I mean, doesn't LDG want to get married by the end of the year or something? So, having the net flying with rumours about a possible affair with KSA would not look too good. :sweatingbullets:

But the biggest possibility is that there are just no more pics of them together. Maybe KSA took a nap between shots while LDG sat elsewhere&smoked? :sweatingbullets:

waaahh..i didn't know KSA and LDG are expensive! I think MBC should have stuck with EOE then, and not spend their money on KSA and LDG.

haha no nasty possibilities here, just "my not even a 1 cent" take on this two lead.....it's just me, pulling a teen-age shrieking girl rooting for their loveteam..! hahaha shoot me!

i better stick with posting pictures. tt6.gif

have a good day/good night y'allz!

Guest jastinel

WIAN is suppose to be broadcast in Sept., if I`m not mistaken?! It replace EOE, so may be the PD was not ready and may be the script was unfinished when they started filming, it could happen, Obviously, it`s a low budget production.

I was thinking that, after MBC got over whelmed by the success of Yi San and busy preparing for the big production of EOE, WIAN was neglected (I don`t know the right term for this) May be Kanshu can help me with the right term...hehehe.

I just feel that, it`s like a temporary production while waiting for EOE. Though, Suna and LDG made this drama a very special and unforgettable one. I just pity this two great actors, because it may affect their career in some point. Suna doesn`t have any CF offers, or news about her up coming proj., I hope there are many offers, but most likely, producers would think they are not popular anymore thats why the drama did not rate well. I hope Korean media, wont add more burden to Suna and LDG. Sorry, I`m not good in writing my thoughts in English.

Guest aircastles

WIAN is suppose to be broadcast in Sept., if I`m not mistaken?! It replace EOE, so may be the PD was not ready and may be the script was unfinished when they started filming, it could happen, Obviously, it`s a low budget production.

I was thinking that, after MBC got over whelmed by the success of Yi San and busy preparing for the big production of EOE, WIAN was neglected (I don`t know the right term for this) May be Kanshu can help me with the right term...hehehe.

I just feel that, it`s like a temporary production while waiting for EOE. Though, Suna and LDG made this drama a very special and unforgettable one. I just pity this two great actors, because it may affect their career in some point. Suna doesn`t have any CF offers, or news about her up coming proj., I hope there are many offers, but most likely, producers would think they are not popular anymore thats why the drama did not rate well. I hope Korean media, wont add more burden to Suna and LDG. Sorry, I`m not good in writing my thoughts in English.

That may be the likely scenario. I mean WIAN is released between two big-name dramas - YiSan and East of Eden - that with it's rather low ratings, it's being neglected for something "bigger". I mean if you were a company, wouldn't you want to invest in something that's fresh and most likely going to give you the biggest gain? Although, it's a rather pity. They shouldn't forget that no matter how low the ratings, there are still fans of this drama.

*remains postitive that we'll get photos...just very late*

Guest kanshu

waaahh..i didn't know KSA and LDG are expensive! I think MBC should have stuck with EOE then, and not spend their money on KSA and LDG.

haha no nasty possibilities here, just "my not even a 1 cent" take on this two lead.....it's just me, pulling a teen-age shrieking girl rooting for their loveteam..! hahaha shoot me!

i better stick with posting pictures. tt6.gif

have a good day/good night y'allz!

Heh, don't chastise yourself over my stupid comments. :) It's normal that this kind of "Don't they look great together" happens when unmarried stars shoot a drama together, so I think that no one really gives it much thought, i.e. not the stars. It's part of their daily business, and some even capitalize on it, as it keeps their names in the headlines/search engines. :sweatingbullets:

As for prices, dramabeans had a very interseting article about that topic. It's not about KSA or LDG, but since they are about the same A-cathegory of actors as the ones mentioned in the article, it should at least partially be true about them, too.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/07/failed-d...tar-price-tags/

The article's fairly long and continues under the song/images cut. :sweatingbullets:

Sweet dreams. :)

Guest fiona1111

hello everyone!

i'm in the hotel lobby right now, the only place in this hotel with internet connection. i guess i'll hang out here when WIAN airs, i'll just have to repress my reactions. kekeke. :D :D i guess i'm still lucky that this hotel even has internet. :D :D

i hope KSA will make a surprise appearance on LDG's concert on the 22nd. :lol::D :D they can promote WIAN in Japan together. :D

-------

okay 7% battery remaining in my laptop...see you guys later! :D

Guest jastinel

I heard another song from LDG, I was able to DL it from dramabean site, OST of Changing partners.

Anyone please upload LDG`s new album....Please...Please! I`m dying to hear to those songs!

I`m also craving for more pictures from WIAN, I doubt that LDG and Suna did not end up friends. I can see that they enjoyed each others company from the NG clips. Episode 17 might have all the things we wish for to see.

wrap up party short clip

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?flvPlay...JyzLneo1s$

It`s not working Sis!

Archived