download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?ydxhdzxmzxz

rar file

Thanks dear for sharing these links :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the "more interesting story"... I doubt that they'll manage to make it any more interesting as it is now (unless you mean with "interesting" smooching and stuff all over the place :sweatingbullets: )...

Please more smooching!! hahahaha j/k kanshu

the story doesn't need any more tweaking, it's already interesting enough that the writers always keep us guessing....

now, i hope KBS is not going to die in this drama....i'll be really really mad and i'll protest to MBC..

As for the "more interesting story"... I doubt that they'll manage to make it any more interesting as it is now (unless you mean with "interesting" smooching and stuff all over the place

Wow, wow, KBS and HC smooching away .... that I'd love to see - in the next episode?

Hopefully.

currently re-watching all the c-sub epi now and i find no prob with the pacing (except for the hairstyle & dressing of HCH i have no other complaints )

Yes, lxs059022. I watched all the episodes with Chinese subs too and liked the drama more.

Agree with you on HC's attire - her wardrobe mistress should have chosen more appropriate

clothes for her (like the one after she was drunk - she looks lovely). And her hair- sometimes

it's real untidy. Love her style when she was singing the duet and had that passionate kiss - she

looks like a twenty-something in that hairstyle. And they should not let her wear the same earrings.

She should be wearing different ones at each appearance. But she does look nice in that white

blouse when she shyly met KBS along the corridor of the museum.

now the plot has become somewhat heavier but i m still quite satisfied with the development..

of cos now MORE love scenes of KBS and HCH will be much appreciated (pls for the last 2 epi just reward us faithful & loyal BamBamers!) :tears::sweatingbullets::w00t:

ahhhh! with your comment, now i can't wait for the subs to come out....! BON subbing team! hurry the.....hehehe j/k!!!! j/k!!! worship.gif

i'm just glad that everyone here really help me understand some of the key points of the episodes...you know who you are... ;)

yes, we want more love scenes please! thumbsup.gif

@eullytt9.gif

you're most welcome

I'm not reading the spoilers (hopefully), but I'm jinja excited! I'm really tempted, but I will try to get a grip of myself.

Hope the link for the chinese subs are gonna be out soon. Can't wait. Waaahhhhh.

Guest aircastles

Completely idiotic question here but does anyone know where one can watch the preview for episode 16 again? Backlogged a couple of pages and I couldn't find one...or maybe it was posted but I missed it. :sweatingbullets: Anyway, yeah.

But...what do you think happened to Gyoon and most importantly, Bum-sang? They didn't show them in the previews and that's making me worry.

Sorry I cannot translate that conversation now as I don't remember the conversation well and I really need to watch the episode before again I could translate and what I remember are only some facts which I can state

HCH said something like that she cannot live if Gyoon acts in such a manner and how could he do such a thing to her and that he should show himself to police . But Gyoon replied that he knows that he cannot acts in this manner but as he knows that Jang CH had some involvement in their father's death he cannot stand this. He has ' a work that needs to be done and after finishing it he will do whatever she asks of her ' and before the work( the thing ) is completed he cannot stop.

I also don't remember that part clearly need to watch the episode but according to ebrigid post

he made it like he is confessing to an imaginary person and I also think he really didn't confess but hearing the semi-confession HCH remembered the kiss and so realized I think that he was confessing to her and that is why next day he was acting strangely ( trying to avoid ) KBS the next day.

Semi-confession is right. ;)

From what I caught, KBS said to CH (after overhearing them) saying "Kang is a cool guy". Later saying "I'm pretty sure that's better than anything your 'lover' would say" (referring to himself, perhaps?) but then admitting that Kang's confession was still awkward. KBS then goes on saying "Don't worry, I'd do a bigger and better confession soon. But then maybe you wouldn't like those kinds of confessions?"

Although, I'm not sure if that 100% accurate.

Goodnight and sweet dreams, mzpakipot. See you later.

Read the Chinese synopsis of episode 15 and have some

questions - in the preview they deliberately left out KBS

so that we will be kept in suspense as to his whereabout.

Is he injured? How badly? Why wasn't HC with him? What

about little brother? He's not featured in the preview too.

And why was HC going through the jacket of her boss?

What's in that jacket? Goodness, why must we have to wait

a week before we get the answers. Bad, bad, bad MBC.

Guest aircastles

Goodnight and sweet dreams, mzpakipot. See you later.

Read the Chinese synopsis of episode 15 and have some

questions - in the preview they deliberately left out KBS

so that we will be kept in suspense as to his whereabout.

Is he injured? How badly? Why wasn't HC with him? What

about little brother? He's not featured in the preview too.

And why was HC going through the jacket of her boss?

What's in that jacket? Goodness, why must we have to wait

a week before we get the answers. Bad, bad, bad MBC.

From what I remember, I think what Noh had in his jacket was the recorded conversations he had with JangHweJang and/or something to explain the death of her father. Although, feel free to correct me on that. He said something like "in the jacket there's something..." and I can't remember the rest. Gah.

Again, does anyone know where I can watch the preview of ep 16 again? I could explain things more clearly then.

Again, does anyone know where I can watch the preview of ep 16 again? I could explain things more clearly then

The preview that we saw must be the one at the end of episode 15, right? Check that out, MiHyun.

And oh, thanks for the explanation.

Guest kanshu
But...what do you think happened to Gyoon and most importantly, Bum-sang? They didn't show them in the previews and that's making me worry.

Well... if something serious would've happened to KBS or Gyoon, then HCH wouldn't be so calm in the hospital preview scene. :sweatingbullets:

So, I guess that either KBS was saved just in time by the arrival of the team, or that Gyoon returned and rescued him, or that Kim Sang took both KBS and Gyoon with him for getting some "fun" (and perhaps use that electric mosquito-catcher-thingy on them?)...

I'm glad that they finally managed a proper cliffhanger! They even didn't give themselves away in the preview. Good work. :D

Guest mead33
Well... if something serious would've happened to KBS or Gyoon, then HCH wouldn't be so calm in the hospital preview scene. :sweatingbullets:

So, I guess that either KBS was saved just in time by the arrival of the team, or that Gyoon returned and rescued him, or that Kim Sang took both KBS and Gyoon with him for getting some "fun" (and perhaps use that electric mosquito-catcher-thingy on them?)...

Good point

HCH seems too calm in the hospital for something terrible to have happened to Gyoon or KBS. Maybe Lu guy took the hit for KBS? Since his head is all bandaged up?

If they are wrapping up shooting today, hopefully they would have more time for the editing and the music to make the last two episodes more polished. I guess the poor editing in the past few episodes and the weird background music have to do with the fact that the schedule is so rushed. Probably there is not much time to edit and put the music together after shooting before having to screen the episode.

..,eow!!!ooh i miss some really good discussion here well i'll back thread later,

..,just got finished watching ep15, i thought i am gonna be disappointed based on the recap last night but im an idiot thinking like that. Ep15 has really something to offer it got me up my bed and focus more in watching it. i really like the twist of the story, CHIEF NAH now involve not just as a boss of HCH, not just as a father-figure for HCH and GYOON but a mysterious character that has lot to reveal. i like what the writers come up with CHIEF NAH character. I think CHIEF NAH has all the answer of HTC involvement to WSG. and GYOON's character, in the first few episodes we see GYOON as adorable loving brother to HCH but now I can say that he matured a lot, GYOON now is a son who want a revenge to his father's death really strong and heroic character. as for HCH character i do agree that she became a typical korean leading lady but for me because of that KSA acting ability in a drama came up as a superb acting, in MNKSS, KSA comedic acting was shown but in WIAN, KSA acting ability in a drama really came up i do hope that the korean press would see KSA superb acting here. and as for the love triangle i am really expecting that this is the episodes that KBS was going to confess but it was the other way around, TL KANG confess first and again KBS hear it but this is the episode that HCH finally realize that KBS love her so i think the last 2 episode is going to be HCH turn to show KBS that she love him.The last 2 episodes is really a must see not just because of KBS-HCH blooming relationship story but the involvement of all the characters, the WHY,WHERE and WHEN is finally going to be answered my expectation is really high for the writers, i do hope that they would come up a really remarkable ending.....

Guest aircastles

Again, does anyone know where I can watch the preview of ep 16 again? I could explain things more clearly then

The preview that we saw must be the one at the end of episode 15, right? Check that out, MiHyun.

And oh, thanks for the explanation.

Heh, I was streaming episode 15 to watch it since my connection was too slow to download.

No problem. But yup, it seems like the jacket had something to do with the JangHweJang.

hi MiHyun.

is this the one you're looking for??

click to play

thank you so much for this....

Awesome! Thanks for the preview! :)

And no problem!

I'm glad that they finally managed a proper cliffhanger! They even didn't give themselves away in the preview. Good work. :D

Actually, from what I've caught in the preview...

KBS is fine. When the two co-workers are in the car, one asks something to the extent, "do they know where KBS is?" and the other answers "yes they said he's in the hospital".

It's possible that I MAY have misheard, but I think I'm correct in this.

Guest mead33

Actually, from what I've caught in the preview...

KBS is fine. When the two co-workers are in the car, one asks something to the extent, "do they know where KBS is?" and the other answers "yes they said he's in the hospital".

It's possible that I MAY have misheard, but I think I'm correct in this.

Thanks MiHyun for the above!

Wonder whether KBS would be hurt enough so that HCH would feel terribly sorry and touched ...

I am a sadist.... :wacko:

Semi-confession is right. ;)

From what I caught, KBS said to CH (after overhearing them) saying "Kang is a cool guy". Later saying "I'm pretty sure that's better than anything your 'lover' would say" (referring to himself, perhaps?) but then admitting that Kang's confession was still awkward. KBS then goes on saying "Don't worry, I'd do a bigger and better confession soon. But then maybe you wouldn't like those kinds of confessions?"

Although, I'm not sure if that 100% accurate.

..,thank you MiHyun for this translation, love how KBS confess although he didn't said it like TL KANG did it was still a confession....

Guest kanshu

Whoa!!! good job!

thanks mead33!

so happy...

i guess i'm reading the wrong thing, i thought the ratings still on the 1st digit...so, ill take this is a legit results...hehe thanks!

mzpakipot, the ratings for WIAN mean that they are below top 20, and below 12.0 %, so they don't even show up on the list any more...

So you're right that they are most likely in the signle digits.

Archived