[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Wish KBS and HC make their relationship as bf/gf official so they can do those lovey dovey stuff, i.e., holding hands, kissing, embracing, etc.

Yes, I'm waiting for these scenes too. Funny, for a guy like KBS, why is he

so shy towards HC? Well, are there guys here who can answer my question?

Guess, when it comes to his true love - things are different. He will

always treat that special girl with respect, right?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange....i got one going...actually 2.....i guess they go fast...sorry kim jo yan..

are you using firefox? coz i think you need IE to be able to dl those links..

..,oh yeah didn't think about that... :lol:

thank you mzpakipot

..., :w00t: waahhh this one works

thank you so so much mzpakipot :D

..,got to go to bed :unsure: its already late in here....

..,thank you mzpakipot for the dl link :D

..,thank you mzpakipot and luv for the goodies :D

..,thank you dirfree and melyssa for the sypnosis and recap of ep14 :D

..,thank you kassuma for uploading ep14 in yt :D

..,and thank you fellow bambamers for keeping this thread full of life!!!! rocK oN B);)B)

gOOd morning, gOOd evening and gOOd night....see you all in an hour

:wacko::wacko::crazy::crazy::lol::lol::P:P:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

can someone do a quick recap the scene where TL Kang and KBS having a conversation..it looks like TL Kang said something about how he feels about HCH? did he just said he also care about hch?? They looked like they're having a heated conversation...errrr.... :crazy:

is that TGIF?? the restaurant?? hehe...i don't like TGIF here, I love applebee's! lol i gave KBS props though, coz i think TGIF is a lot expensive the applebee's! LOL

I LOVE PARK KI-WOONG's acting.....waahhh! he's soo good...the look on his face like he's about do something bad....poor thing, taking it all to himself..he should go to the police or just go tell his sister and his meahyong..

gahhhh! i didn't expect that KimSang's henchmen are still around HCH's house waiting....grrrrr!!! dang it...! that means they're still gonna follow them to KBS's house???

huh???? TL Kang's team suspecting HCH's too as an accomplice?????? errr?? *toinks*

what dah???? how did KBS put HCH into his bed?? wish they showed him carrying her...aahhhh!!!!!!!!!! i'm very upset now...

again, PARK KI WOONG....no words to describe how he's feeling right now.....i would feel the same way too, i'll take my revenge!!

i wonder if they'll show any preview for episode 15

good question.......

they're probably going to rest for two weeks during Olympics then maybe add 2 more episodes???*crosses fingers* LDG is going to Japan for his concert too, not sure when..i hope KSA can also go to Japan and show him some support...

per yuta_rule's comment...maybe she can be his translator..

*wishful thinking*

Archived