[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

the scene outside HCH house with TL Kang: seems that TL Kang is apologizing for rejecting HCH previously. However, he said will discuss after having found HCH's father! Ahh... TL Kang finally realizing his affection for HCH!

Guess, he's too late. CH's heart has been stolen by KBS.

..,yes i think he's too late now, but i think HCH still a bit confused after the "kiss"

i think she like KBS but for some reason she don't know if its right to like KBS

or wasn't sure she really like KBS?? confussing <_<

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu
the scene outside HCH house with TL Kang: seems that TL Kang is apologizing for rejecting HCH previously. However, he said will discuss after having found HCH's father! Ahh... TL Kang finally realizing his affection for HCH!

Guess, he's too late. CH's heart has been stolen by KBS.

True, true... though, there's one thing that might push HCH back to TL Kang - which is KBS lousy timing. He's pressing for things and answers when all that comes out of them will be half-baked solutions. Both TL Kang and HCH are going to set back the talk until the situation clears up, allowing for a more rational approach. Meanwhile, KBS expects HCH to take him and his love serious when her heart and mind are occupied with her father (and probably soon with her borother's case)... That won't end well, and then either HCH will have to have a very big heart or be very forgiving...

Guest fiona1111
..,yes i think he's too late now, but i think HCH still a bit confused after the "kiss"

i think she like KBS but for some reason she don't know if its right to like KBS

or wasn't sure she really like KBS?? confussing <_<

yup i agree that TL Kang's too late, because HCH and KBS have had so much times together that they developed feelings for each other. i think that HCH's chasing after KBS when she realized that KBS saw TL Kang hugging her is a sign that somewhat she already has feelings for KBS. besides, she wouldn't kiss KBS back if she doesn't have any feelings for him right?:)

Question, after the duet, they went outside and talk, I`m just wondering why they end up kissing each other, did KBS asked permission to kiss her?

So, CH brother is the person that they are looking for...the mysterious HGD.

HCH was happy that she was able to sing and also during the party they talked where she said that her father singing was really nice. She said she was surprised by KBS singing and that she thought that he was a different person altogether. She said that initially at Japan she thought he was a thief and when he came to cultural center she thought he was a swindler and that everything he did was fake and that she atleast now realized that KBS ; action are not all fake and there is some reality. and KBS before the kiss said he is going to go after lips ( something like that) .

yup i agree that TL Kang's too late, because HCH and KBS have had so much times together that they developed feelings for each other. i think that HCH's chasing after KBS when she realized that KBS saw TL Kang hugging her is a sign that somewhat she already has feelings for KBS. besides, she wouldn't kiss KBS back if she doesn't have any feelings for him right?:)

..,yes that is true but her reaction after the kiss look puzzled to me, KBS is happy while HCH look a bit confused

and chasing KBS because KBS saw her hugging TL Kang don't know about that didn't see that scene :tears: still

want to see that :tears: can anyone upload that particular scene pls :mellow:

HCH was happy that she was able to sing and also during the party they talked where she said that her father singing was really nice. She said she was surprised by KBS singing and that she thought that he was a different person altogether. She said that initially at Japan she thought he was a thief and when he came to cultural center she thought he was a swindler and that everything he did was fake and that she atleast now realized that KBS ; action are not all fake and there is some reality. and KBS before the kiss said he is going to go after lips ( something like that) .

..,oohh so KBS was somehow overwhelmed of what HCH said that's why he kissed her

so loved it i've been watching it like 3x just can't get enough of that scene they so looked

good together that's way better than the rain scene, hope tonights rating is comes up

like our thread today, so many are online and participating on this thread :D

Archived