[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kanshu
for those who want to write to MBC but are not registered yet, here's the link to the registration page:

http://login.imbc.com/imbc/Login/Member.html

just agree to everything then click the "Foreigner Living Abroad" box at the bottom right. :D

fiona, they want an ID... what kind of Id is required there? Do I actually have to put into something like a passport number? :blink:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ebrigid

Alodia, thanks for the translation of KSA's message. I didn't realise you've uploaded it here, before I'd sent you that message.

And yuta_rule, I've sent you a PM on the scripts, did you receive it?

fiona, they want an ID... what kind of Id is required there? Do I actually have to put into something like a passport number? :blink:

Is that ID asking for a username ID that you'd want to use, like say kanshu?

Guest kanshu
Is that ID asking for a username ID that you'd want to use, like say kanshu?

No idea... I don't understand Korean language, and even if I did, my PC here at work just gives me lots of square boxes instead of Korean characters... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ebrigid
No idea... I don't understand Korean language, and even if I did, my PC here at work just gives me lots of square boxes instead of Korean characters... :sweatingbullets:

Ok, from my side, it looks like they're just asking for a username that u'd want to use. After inputting that, click on the little button next to it to check if your id is unique and not selected by any other user.

Btw, the most difficult part appears to be the "my image" section. Do they require a real photo-id?....I can't remember what I'd put up there the last time I registered...

Anyways, the form appears to be in English, with korean translation beside it. So, just ignore the weird square boxes. ^^

Guest kanshu
Ok, from my side, it looks like they're just asking for a username that u'd want to use. After inputting that, click on the little button next to it to check if your id is unique and not selected by any other user.

Btw, the most difficult part appears to be the "my image" section. Do they require a real photo-id?....I can't remember what I'd put up there the last time I registered...

Anyways, the form appears to be in English, with korean translation beside it. So, just ignore the weird square boxes. ^^

Thank you!!!

The photo seems to be optional, and thank you! I managed to get registered... I hope they'll let me log in, too. Am I to expect some confirmation email? That email thing was a bit weird, I wonder if I did that correctly... but I guess I'll just have to wait and see, right? :D

Guest ebrigid
Thank you!!!

The photo seems to be optional, and thank you! I managed to get registered... I hope they'll let me log in, too. Am I to expect some confirmation email? That email thing was a bit weird, I wonder if I did that correctly... but I guess I'll just have to wait and see, right? :D

oh, the email thing....if you don't have any of the email addresses in the dropdown box, you'd have to click on the 2nd option (" 직접입력" - but i guess you can't see this word since ur comp doesn't process korean words :sweatingbullets: ) in the dropdown box, then type in the ending of your email address in the 2nd box (after the '@').

I guess you should receive some confirmation in your email. Good luck!

Guest kanshu
..,eow guys :D how's your first monday w/out bambam? :(

Well... I can actually work overtime without sitting on needles now... :)

Though it's infinitely more boring compared to wait for updates on the episode and all... <_<

Hey, maybe we can list our favourite scenes from WIAN, here.

My favourite is definitely the kissing scene after the duet.

Next is their duet. I thought that scene was really sweet - the

way they looked into the eyes of each other. What are yours,

dear bambam lovers?

my fave scenes:

..,hot-spring in japan- SUNA is really cute in that scene, and i like KBS reaction there i.e on the bra :lol:

..,in front of a resto when KBS was making child act about the recorder...KBS is so so cutey :lol: :lol:

..,HCH catching the robber in front of the daughter.. :( :(

..,the hug scene in KIM SANG's hide-out, love the interaction from both of them...

..,KBS dreamed about HCH and him kissing and just staring on HCH thinking why he dreamed about that, KBS reaction in here is really funny :lol:

..,the rain scene- so romantic :rolleyes:

..,the mud fight..

..,visiting KBS grandparents..

..,the voice recorder, they make this somehow a past the message thinggy...

..,their duets..

..,the kiss that rocks our world...

..,KBS saw HCH-KANG hugging

..,KBS vs KANG

..,in the morgue when HCH breakdown because of her fathers date,

..,their first date

..,theso-called confessions..

..,HCH worry over KBS, kiss on his cheeks

and the last episodes....

Well... I can actually work overtime without sitting on needles now... :)

Though it's infinitely more boring compared to wait for updates on the episode and all... <_<

.,yeah me too im starting to do all set aside works its kinda hard to finish though but still manage to do one by one...

i really miss my monday dose :tears: , just happy to see every ones post in here it really helps my sulking mode bout WIAN....

Guest ilikeldg
..,eow guys :D how's your first monday w/out bambam? :(

I don't have to finish work in a hurry so I can go home and watch WIAN.....so my life is now boring.......:(

but I still sneek in and out here hoping someone is posting something....^_^

Oh, the touching scene on the stairs outside HC's house when KBS

was waiting for her to come back from the funeral. His concern and

care for her was real touching, don't you think so? They were not

seated close together but you could sense the closeness they have

for each other. So sweet.

..,agree, their actions is enough to see their closeness from the both of them,

i think both of them can relate the scene from their real life...

I don't have to finish work in a hurry so I can go home and watch WIAN.....so my life is now boring.......:(

but I still sneek in and out here hoping someone is posting something....^_^

..,i guess life after BAMBAM was really getting on us,

actually after BAMBAM ends i am still couping like something important of me have died or missing

i can say that BAMBAM and this thread has become a part of me if one of this will gone my life won't be complete..

i hope i can fix this co'z its really affecting me a lot as in a lot...

MY TAKE:

awww... she's as sad as us...

like me... i always complain that i can't keep up with the episodes while it was still airing... then suddenly it's monday and yet suddenly no WIAN tonight...

and she's really hurt... i hope she can rest well... that's my birthday wish for her - to be healthy always so that she'll continue bringing smiles to us.

hahaha... she considered Cho Hee as cry baby... well isn't she as Kim Sun Ah a crybaby too? :lol:

she is really so cute!!! i love her more (again)

*sorry i can't post the pictures nro the video she created*

..,waahhh SUNA unnie your making me really sad now :tears: :tears: :tears:

i hope she's okey, i wish her fast recovery bout her injuries...

she really cares a lot for her fan, she always find a way to thank all of her fan,

that's the reason i became her fan she is really so down to earth person, not all

artist can do what she do for us fan...

KIN SUN AH FIGHTING!!! AJA! AJA! AJA!

..,thank you sis alodia for sharing KSA message, ahhmm sis can you pm me the video and pics she made pls..*puppy eyes mode*

..,waahhh so every one agreed on writing to MBC, i am really gonna do that

after posting...

..,can't wait to write to MBC :tongue2:

..,i think this one of KSA boy friends :rolleyes:

a550c179.jpg

kdrama

..,hehehe just research about this pic from kdrama

its Lee Joon Ki main cast of ILJIMAE, so that scene

is from the drama ILJIMAE that somehow alike from

a scene in BAMBAM,and the connection maybe because two

of them is i think close friend, not so sure but i've seen some

photo of KSA with LKJ in a premier night movie...

pls correct me about this....

..,hehehe im wrong in here its JO IN SUNG and KIM SUN AH

who's in the premier night...

Guest ilikeldg
..,waahhh :crazy::wacko: found some vids in kdrama about LDG in japan, don't know if this recent

and i don't know if this a show but pls someone could explain who is that girl LDG's with and it seems

that he is enjoying being with that girl... :crazy: i hope this is just a show..

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-275266-342-1.html

oh my gosh!!!!I don't think it's a show.They were holding hands.LDG looks so happy with her.Is that his girlfriend?

Someone please tell me....

..,waaah all my dl files has been corrupt and the worse is

i don't have any back-up files waaahhhh :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

its a good thing i manage to burn WIAN b4 this nightmare happens...

but all KSA movies and the songs waaaahhhh :tears: :tears: :tears:

now im back to zero :tears: :tears: :wacko::crazy::wacko:

*sniff* :tears: BTS from kdrama

20080730001006_28804986.jpg

105.jpg

dggg.jpg

kdrama

Guest mead33
oh my gosh!!!!I don't think it's a show.They were holding hands.LDG looks so happy with her.Is that his girlfriend?

hi all, i think it is the korean tourist promotional video... so nothing to be alarmed about :) but the format of the video is weird...

..,waahhh i hope not :wacko:

although the girl is pretty still don't like her for LDG i.e when she

pose pretending to be HCH ( when they saw a banner of WIAN )

i am beginning to be a sadist becoz of my corrupt file :tongue2:

hi all, i think it is the korean tourist promotional video... so nothing to be alarmed about :) but the format of the video is weird...

..,yeah notice it too, it was like some paparazzi taking some vids from a celebrity...

Guest ilikeldg

I think I have seen her on one of the previous pics while they were shooting ...I have to go back, she has the same pants and same top which is yellow...

Archived