[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

(i'm not spamming... that was just my reaction :tears:)

I just can't close my TVants... hoping there will be more... :tears:

Guest mead33

...................... it ended? ...................................... no more............................... :tears::tears::tears:

this is such a tease..... leaves the viewer wanting more.... o no.... no more.....

Guest jastinel

This is my oppinion...I feel very-very bad!!!

To Bambam writers

Kill Joy, bato, no imagination, go to :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: !!!

I-H- :ph34r: -T-E Y-O-U!

Suna and LDG is the lead stars but you disappoint me with so many annoying scene.

I W A N T M O R E!!!!

Guest *alodia*
just speculating but I think that shovel scene will come in like this....remember that tree with the birds in it from her childhood, she will go back there to bury the box of her dad's stuff and a letter to her dad (paper she's holding in the preview with KBS hugging her). KBS will go with her and dig the hole for her.

As for KBS leaving her at the end, IF that does happen, they'll probably end up meeting again in Japan, like they did in the beginning. Korean dramas love putting that "new beginnings" theme into their endings. Since they always seem to go back to flashbacks of their beginnings, they might do this as a way to end the show happily. Most likely, she'll be there to find some artifact and he'll be there trying to find the same artifact or some kind of similar purpose. He'll open the door and she'll be there again dressed up in a kimono....

The drama would then give them a happy sappy ending while closing the story...they keep their passion for the hunt for artifacts and find each other too.

Just a thought but then again I'm korean and have watched way too many kdramas so I could be oversimplifying.

I liked this drama and it's unique as far as the story line and korean artifact theme but I think koreans are more interested in food (gourmet) than artifacts. i'm glad that it's doing well outside of korea with worldwide fans...hopefully, that will get noticed too. Good job on this forum guys - you guys are true fans!

I think cutetyson's ending was better... :tears::wacko::tears::wacko:

Guest fiona1111
:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

huhuhuhu.....

we should tell MBC to extend it 30 minutes! or 1 hour! nyaknyak!

agghhhh a bonus episode would cure this!!!!! let's protest!!!

Guest kanshu
This is my oppinion...I feel very-very bad!!!

To Bambam writers

Kill Joy, bato, no imagination, go to :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: !!!

I-H- :ph34r: -T-E Y-O-U!

Suna and LDG is the lead stars but you disappoint me with so many annoying scene.

I W A N T M O R E!!!!

Whoa, calm down, jastinel!

I don't know what happened, since I didn't watch the episode, but at least, it seems that no one was killed off in the last minute, right? Or that they two broke up, or worse things!

So, don't hate the writer, you can just imagine all those lovey dovey intimate stuff in your mind, okay? *hugs*

Guest pmmonkey
...................... it ended? ...................................... no more............................... :tears::tears::tears:

this is such a tease..... leaves the viewer wanting more.... o no.... no more.....

waaahhh....I need more!!!!!!

We want more!! We want more!!

T__T Guess it won't happen.

What happened?????

Don't know how to put this till you watch it yourself...

The ending is similar to the ending in Hana Yori Dango... that if you've watched it. Exactly same style... dang!!

Archived