[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest vpower

ohh...finished this series finally after hearing so much about it!!

like it although at the end it's going saddy

after so many k-dramas and kisses in there this is a reaally good one

unlike the others kisses only touching the lips

JJH looks so hooot from the side :D

i know right? i love JJH's side profile too. looks so hot :w00t:

i figure that season 2 isnt that far away. there are going to start filming soon so at least we get to see some pictures hopefully.

i can see that people are still drooling over that kiss =]

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many drama get a sequel. Korean dramas only have few. Learning from past experiences, this drama must be a very good one that before they finish airing it, the sequel is already announced. Hopefully Goong 2 can live up the expectation. Actually Goong 1 has already been extended and the filming was made while the early episodes are being aired. I wonder if the producers still have many stock stories so they are confident to make the sequel.

Just want to know everyone's opinion: Storywise, we already see many like this. Full House has a plot very similar to Goong, in term of quadrangle love. The actors/actresses in other films are more experienced than those in Goong. So, what is the main attraction of Goong compared to those dramas? Was it really the cultural background or because of royal theme?

Guest eugene

^^ I think it is a Korean thing? In the whole series, they do that many times. when you legs are really numb from all the kneeling, you do that tongue nose tongue nose thing....

personally i think it kinda works lol.... haha

I thought it was for good luck? Like kinda wishing themselves good luck, or something good will happen to them when they are in certain uncomfortable situations?

Guest sunshine4ever

Hey guys, is there an official fans club or like a group dedicated to either Shin or Chaegyung or these two? I really want to join...!!! I really love them together...!

Edit: wait, not official fanst club..oops, like some club would do..i saw some of you have banners with Shin camp or Yul's camp, no idea where you get those. If you know, please let me know...I'm desperately in love with CG & Shin together..lol.

Actually he did it on purpose just to tease Chaegyung. But he never thought that she would show it to his friends :sweatingbullets: So he was shocked and embarrassed when their friends saw the video lolz :lol:

mizzlinhie!!! hi, I still laughed while reading your message....haha..it was funny, at that part she was so embarrassed...

Me too sunshine...i've watched it like umpteen times but can't seem to spot the tongue...i did see a lot of JJH's teeth tho... :huh:

But i thought JJH seemed more keen on the kiss too esp with all the lip-biting action...hehe...or maybe CG was supposed to be portrayed as innocent and not that good at kissing yet?

Hi Lariest, they're cute huh? But I love the part he kissed her unexpected when the reporters interviewed him. Hehe..she was so shocked and his family members were laughing over his kissing. He sure loves her since he wanted to "reveal" to the world the kiss. :lol::lol::lol: I totally love the part she ran into him and go "Shin-goon" the whole internet is talking about our kiss..hahahhaa..she was so cute and then he was smiling and smiling. They're just soooooooo cute!!! I love the part in the beginning of episode 16 too!!! He took so many pictures of her that she was embarrassed, but it was hilarious the way she was like she's pretty in it and he looked weird..hahhaa...he was so contented...seriously, he sure flirted with her in a way cuz he took pics of her and she was so embarrassed by it. :lol:

heyy heyy..just wanna share some pictures that i found.hope it wasnt posted before..if soo IM REALLY SORRY >.< please do not hotlink

5238051116.jpg

-she's soo cute in this picture.keke

50773510324522451088Parody.jpg

-i dont know what this says but im pretty sure its funny.HAHA

.jpg

-i looked at every single picture rmembering which episode it's from :sweatingbullets:

background

-i believe this is photoshopped.but it's really cute ^.^

enjoy!

credits to j3nnifer_x3 & mys2pepero

Oh my gosh, these are so beautiful...*droolz*

^ You guys have to like pause it at the right moment. He dosn't put his whole toungue in there, it's like, a little bit in there. It's in the first few seconds when they kiss.

shinkiss.jpg

Thanks for showing it...

Guest aikomidori

반가반가 Goong fans~♡ (for those of you who don't know, that's the greeting that CG uses alot, especially in ep 24 when she goes around grocery shopping ^^

I finished watching the entire series and the season 1.5 last weekend (and I've been rewatching lots of it over this past week...gosh I'm so addicted XD) but I had a question. It's probably due to my lack of Korean skills but could someone explain to me what the situation with Hyorin is? I mean, at first I thought she was from a rich family, but then after when her mom had to do some surgery, I figured out her mom works for a rich family (as a housekeeper, maybe?) but Hyorin still seems to have nice stuff and all that..not to mention she was able to bok a flight to Thailand when Shin went there.... A little explanation anyone?

So can I safely assume that a second series is planned to air next year or not? I really hope there is a Goong 2!! :D

Guest ruthie08

Episode 24 Eppie Awards Are Here!!!!

o.o It's over. It's really really over. If you'll excuse me now I'm going to sit in this corner and cry... :tears:

thanks theed for taking ur time doing these..24 episodes wow :blink: u've come a long way girl *pats ur back* GOOD JOB!!! we really appreciate all your efforts..those rants and raves that made me laugh my a*s everytime i read them.. and now its all over i mean for now :sweatingbullets: ...i'll be missing that but hey!!! i can always read again those reviews right?! i guess we'll have to wait til feb to see a new batch of those...*sigh* :tears: oh btw...when is feb??? is it next week?! :unsure: aheheheeh again, komapsumnida!! :)

Guest mizzlinhie

반가반가 Goong fans~♡ (for those of you who don't know, that's the greeting that CG uses alot, especially in ep 24 when she goes around grocery shopping ^^

I finished watching the entire series and the season 1.5 last weekend (and I've been rewatching lots of it over this past week...gosh I'm so addicted XD) but I had a question. It's probably due to my lack of Korean skills but could someone explain to me what the situation with Hyorin is? I mean, at first I thought she was from a rich family, but then after when her mom had to do some surgery, I figured out her mom works for a rich family (as a housekeeper, maybe?) but Hyorin still seems to have nice stuff and all that..not to mention she was able to bok a flight to Thailand when Shin went there.... A little explanation anyone?

So can I safely assume that a second series is planned to air next year or not? I really hope there is a Goong 2!! :D

Ohh yeah after reading this i was wondering the same thing too. I thought Hyorin came from a rich family <_< And I was curious about the Queen too. I remember when CG just entered the palace, the Great Queen was telling the Queen to go easy on her cuz she came from a normal family not like the Queen, who came from a rich family too. But at the end when CG was about to leaves, the Queen had a talk with her and she told her that she been through the same thing and she see CG as her past (like a reflect of herself) and so it was hard for her too . (correct me if im wrong guys) :(

HELLO GOOOOOONGERS

Been quite busy lately.Kinda missing reading the goongers' threads.

Thanks to the lovely MVs. khamsamida.

Here i wanna share few more wallie that i've made.

Credits to all original picture owners.

hope you'll like them.

colors4pk.th.jpg

wallie38ls.th.jpg

wallie29fo.th.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh....................i am busy but i wanna goooooooog-ing with u guys :(

thanks 4 sharing goong picts :)

Guest jhing

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!! eugene! u baaad girl! U almost sent me into oblivion with those caps girl! There's indeed some tongue action there. :lol:

mmmmsushi - love the shincg wallie! Thank u for sharing. and thanks to whoever made it.

Guest k3n4uri

I found this on youtube. I don't know if this has been posted before but it's Lee Seung Ki and Maybee singing Goong's Theme Song. Is it just me or the song lyrics sounded differently from Howl's and J's. (Pronounciation of the words ). I'm just curious cuz I've memorize how the original singers sang the song and I guess it's just weird hearing it from somebody else.

Perhaps Love @ Hi Seoul Festival 2006

Guest mizzlinhie

I found this on youtube. I don't know if this has been posted before but it's Lee Seung Ki and Maybee singing Goong's Theme Song. Is it just me or the song lyrics sounded differently from Howl's and J's. (Pronounciation of the words ). I'm just curious cuz I've memorize how the original singers sang the song and I guess it's just weird hearing it from somebody else.

wow thanks!! Its not as good as the orginal version. But Lee Seung Ki did a good job i guess, I didn't know he can sings too :blink: . Very impressive, this brings back memories of goong :lol: i miss Goong, CG and Shin Goon so much!! :tears:

Guest kimmiegal

Episode 24 Eppie Awards Are Here!!!!

o.o It's over. It's really really over. If you'll excuse me now I'm going to sit in this corner and cry... :tears:

Oh my gosh, thanks for the site, its amazing! I know its sad that the season is over and we have to wait till feb to watch season 2.

Guest aznfishyfart

haha i actually have the entire concert it was in

the lyrics are the same its just that emphasis and stuff are different and ya

happens with lots of people when they sing cant be exactly the same

Guest kittylovespaolo

help!

can anyone direct to where i can get the screen caps of that scene when shin & chae gyung were having fun at the beach til they end up at the car? please. thanks.

Guest _yinsyung*--

eclick post world wide i think u shld email eclick.

and i think they work rather efficiently really.

i checked up eclick and i couldn't find the necklace...

either i'm blind or it's not there T_T

can someone help me please?

my original quesiton was: where can i find the crown necklace shin gave to chaegyung in ep 10; that we see again in ep 22?

specifically shippable to australia.

-yinyin

i checked up eclick and i couldn't find the necklace...

either i'm blind or it's not there T_T

can someone help me please?

my original quesiton was: where can i find the crown necklace shin gave to chaegyung in ep 10; that we see again in ep 22?

specifically shippable to australia.

-yinyin

u can email them if the stuff is not ontheir list. they do help ppl buy things over from korea

Guest chloe1234

Woah i am new here and just watched goong recently. totally love it and JJH!!! HE is extremely HOTTT!!! There are a lot of stuff around but i have problems downloading them. could some of you be kind enough to advise! thank you!

By the way, when is the second season going to be out and anyone have any clue how they are going to continue on the story?

I just kept watching goong over and over again! never seems to bore me !!!!!

ahahahahha i am going crazy!!!!

Archived