[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

what if generally all vote for the happy ending, then the sad ending will be buried?

大热韩剧《宫》将登陆中国(图)

2006-05-11 09:28:58 来源: 新京报(北京) 

韩剧《宫》将在内地播出 结局观众决定

另据《南方都市报》报道(记者蔡丽怡)昨日,华娱卫视再次宣布重金购得被美国誉为“代表韩剧未来”之作的《宫》的内地首播权。

据华娱透露,中国内地观众比韩国观众更加幸福,因为该台破天荒购入两个结局版本,一悲一喜,其中悲剧收场的版本甚至连韩国观众也无缘观看。电视台届时将根据观众和媒体读者的投票结果决定播出哪个结局版本——主人公们的孰喜孰悲,完全交由观众做主。如果观众反应强烈,甚至会考虑将两个版本都播出。同时,在结局时还会安排播出《宫》的制作特辑,让观众有机会欣赏到该剧的幕后花絮,更会独家披露续集的精彩看点。

credit koreanwind

In the news, it mentioned that there were originally two different version of ending, happy and sad.

Korean TV released the happy one.

However, the CHN television bought both, and will let the audience vote for which ending they want

or even more, they'll prob. consider playing both version (I wonder how)

They will also be showing Goong1.5 after the drama ends.

Lucky Chinese fans!

Though i do love the happy ending we watched before, I am cruious about the other version of story line!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caveman

Wtf they made a sad ending??? After the heavy sad stuff from episodes 18-23 and the really sweet make up of 23-24. a sad ending would've totally blown things down the drain. Ahhh I'm getting sad thinking about the sad ending :(

ANOTHER c2pid question....Do u guys like watch GOONG 'live'?? before this i mean...something like u watch it live on the MBC website and u have to register and etc..etc...right??

So which means...most of you are 1) Korean 2) not Korean but understand Korean....am i right??

or 3) When they air it 'live', it comes with subs??

Just curious...(i noticed that some of you guys watch it like 5am in the morn, so my guess is that you must not be Korean.....but my guess is ABK??(American born Koreans)

We used to watch it live when it was airing LIVE in korea.

there are some webs that allow people to watch it live. but yes. some of us registered on mbc just incase all else fails on that day when we are watching live.

actually i think some of us here understands korean because we take up lessons.

and i think only a handful are actually koreans in here.

and when they air live. of course it doesnt come with subs. lOlx. it's just plainly spoken korean.

no korean subs either.

and lastly. MOST of the people here are ABCs. more like americian born chinese than koreans.

and also there are ALOT international fans!!

and why do we have to be koreans to enjoy korean dramas? lOlx.

we enjoy and love the drama to death even though we are NOT koreans -.-

-----------------------------------------

and wad??? sad ending? wth. lousy mbc has to have a lousy sad ending. cannot believe it. what were they thinking?

Guest mizzlinhie

I must learn korean now :D How long did it takes for you to learn it? Did you take class or you learn it by yourself???

It's kind of stupid to have 2 endings but I'm curious the sad ending :) It must be a pain to watch sad ending, we'll cry like a river :(

I must learn korean now :D How long did it takes for you to learn it? Did you take class or you learn it by yourself???

It's kind of stupid to have 2 endings but I'm curious the sad ending :) It must be a pain to watch sad ending, we'll cry like a river :(

erhmm i am still in the process of learning. i am in advance class now.

but can only understand like 50-70 percent of the show only. still have to continue to study

i think a handful of us is currently taking lessons.

rebby is also taking lessons.

and lastly. MOST of the people here are ABCs. more like americian born chinese than koreans.

and also there are ALOT international fans!!

and why do we have to be koreans to enjoy korean dramas? lOlx.

we enjoy and love the drama to death even though we are NOT koreans -.-

its more likely Asian Born Chinese who moved to places outside of Asia :lol: and non-chinese Goong fans keep this thread going too :)

Guest mizzlinhie

erhmm i am still in the process of learning. i am in advance class now.

but can only understand like 50-70 percent of the show only. still have to continue to study

i think a handful of us is currently taking lessons.

rebby is also taking lessons.

oh wow :blush: smart people :) . I'm trying to learn it...hopefully i can understand korean a little by next year so i can watch Goong 2 :lol:

Guest eugene

OMG IN EPISODE 23, DID YOU GUYS SEE SHIN'S TOUNGUE IN CHAE KYUNG'S MOUTH?!?! HE STUCK IT IN THERE TWICE!! I'M TOTALLY NOT KIDDING! i HAD TO LIKE REWIND THAT PART TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T BLIND!

Sorry, I just squealed at that part. So hot.

Guest samgirl

is this true, you mean there is an alternate ending for GOONG? a sad one?

I wonder how it came out , I wonder if it is really werpy. I think my heart will ache if I see the alternate one being it sad and all and I bet it is Shin that's going to cry sooo hard, but I can't hold my curiosity as well . hmm I hope there will be a video of the alternate ending from some of its Chinese fans,just so we can compare. =)

Guest hajjah

its more likely Asian Born Chinese who moved to places outside of Asia :lol: and non-chinese Goong fans keep this thread going too :)

i'm one of the non-chinese and non korean whose still support and will make this thread keep alive...read GOONG and YEH thread now become my routine :D ...and waiting for MV from others goongers also become my routine...hehehehehe ;) ....now because of YEH and GOONG i started learn korean language

STILL WAITING FOR GOONG 2!!!!!!

Guest bm05om

i'm one of the non-chinese and non korean whose still support and will make this thread keep alive...read GOONG and YEH thread now become my routine :D ...and waiting for MV from others goongers also become my routine...hehehehehe ;) ....now because of YEH and GOONG i started learn korean language

STILL WAITING FOR GOONG 2!!!!!!

hajjah,me too! :) non-chinese+non-korean,but still a fan.

Talking about the kiss,i know a lot of you guys have watched that slow-mo clip of it,so i just wanna share the "very slow-mo" version of the kiss in an MV i made.I heard this song recently( it has been a long time since i last did)and immediately thought that the combination of the sensual mood of the song and the intensity of the kiss,still obvious even in slow-mo,together with some effects,can create an "illusion".so i just had to make this MV.hope you guys will like it.

Goong MV - The Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pwF80_MJA

A DL link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFAZU0KF

Guest kittylovespaolo

this message is for Telly (Tellie?)

hello :blush: this is gonna be silly but i've seen the videos that you made posted at youtube and i reaaaaaallllly like them. :D you picked out very appropriate songs (i'm a shin camper but the Broken video was heartbreaking).

i don't have internet access at the office so i was wondering if you could tell me how to download the videos you made. i don't think i'll have the time to read the 30000+ messages here to find the link or something. i've been telling my officemates about Goong though i haven't finished it yet (still on episode 16 and i'm going insane with excitement to share the joy hehe) but i really want to show the videos to them. if it's ok with you. i hope you get to read this message. thanks! :)

Talking about the kiss,i know a lot of you guys have watched that slow-mo clip of it,so i just wanna share the "very slow-mo" version of the kiss in an MV i made.I heard this song recently( it has been a long time since i last did)and immediately thought that the combination of the sensual mood of the song and the intensity of the kiss,still obvious even in slow-mo,together with some effects,can create an "illusion".so i just had to make this MV.hope you guys will like it.

Goong MV - The Kiss

A DL link:

:o OMG! i'll be on episode 17 tonight and i don't think that kiss is coming up soon but OMG! it won't be that slow i'd guess from the series itself no? :D you are a genius! hahaha.

oh wow :blush: smart people :) . I'm trying to learn it...hopefully i can understand korean a little by next year so i can watch Goong 2 :lol:

waaaaaa! me too! i sooo wanna learn korean. seriously. i soooo wish there is a school here that offers classes.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

This is my Goong MV

Another MV,just want 2 share with everyone who love 궁 soooo much :rolleyes::phew:

jjhsjh.jpg

Guest kittylovespaolo

'ey! you make reaaaaaaaally great MVs too. waaaa! i'm so amazed. alot of them at youtube! what a treat. you're a genius like telly :) i'm such a sucker for MVs. i don't know how to make one nor do i have the resources so it's pretty good when others make it to my ABSOLUTE DELIGHT! and especially that colorblind MV. oh wow. perfect. it's sooo GREAT how Goong inspires so many people to come up with this stuff and others who get to see them after they are done are inspired as well to just be happy and love and forgive and be good. *getting too emotional. need to stop.* I LOVE GOONG and GOONGians/ers! keep it up :)

Guest kittylovespaolo

uuhhmm most links posted here for downloading the MVs have expired :tears:

oh well, we just can't have it all right? thanks :)

Guest Cuervo Gold

OMG IN EPISODE 23, DID YOU GUYS SEE SHIN'S TOUNGUE IN CHAE KYUNG'S MOUTH?!?! HE STUCK IT IN THERE TWICE!! I'M TOTALLY NOT KIDDING! i HAD TO LIKE REWIND THAT PART TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T BLIND!

This one's really funny, but yeah...

Guest sunshine4ever

I have a question, yesterday I watched episode 18 again, there was a scene of CG in the camcorder trying to make Shin looks like a girl. Well, he erased it and recorded in a scene that he kissed her. Do you know if it was because he tried to record her, but he was so "into" her that he forgot the camera is rolling? lol. Cuz he was really shocked when she showed the video to everyone and with them kissing each other too. Or did he do it with a purpose?

wow Alfred is USD10 cheaper than yesasia at eclickkorea.

and they even are giving a free rabbit earring~ he he

Alfred

Actually I thought it's the same price? Cuz I saw the price from eclickkorea before and it's around that much.

Wish I can have one...but I'm so broke now...the bear is sooooo cute!

Edit: wait, I just realized you gave us the link to elickkorea, is there a link in Asia with cheaper price? Thanks.

Gosh, yesterday I rewatched this with my niece, it's so unfortunate, she went to sleep at 12 am while I slept at 2 am...!!! This drama is, I swear, so addicting! Some how I just love all the scenes of them together..especially scenes with her seem so innocent, happy scenes of them together and scenes with him getting jealous...!

Goong MV - The Kiss

A DL link:

Maybe it's just me, but I watched it, yet I still didn't see a clear of the tongue locking. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mizzlinhie

I have a question, yesterday I watched episode 18 again, there was a scene of CG in the camcorder trying to make Shin looks like a girl. Well, he erased it and recorded in a scene that he kissed her. Do you know if it was because he tried to record her, but he was so "into" her that he forgot the camera is rolling? lol. Cuz he was really shocked when she showed the video to everyone and with them kissing each other too. Or did he do it with a purpose?

Actually he did it on purpose just to tease Chaegyung. But he never thought that she would show it to his friends :sweatingbullets: So he was shocked and embarrassed when their friends saw the video lolz :lol:

Guest cindy_tan28

Hi all Goong Lovers, i am looking for Shin's picture on the doll Pi Goong Mama put on her door.

Can anyone help??

Thanks alot

Hi all Goong Lovers, sorry spelling mistake.

I meant the picture on her shin gun doll.

Thanks alot.

Archived