[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for sharing the pics DallasE! :lol:

the pics of cg and her friends are so funny~ hahaha..the facial expressions are hilarious :P

Guest ` k s

Heys people,

I am GOONG Obsessed so i tried playing Baboimnida on the piano...this is what i came out with so far...hope u guys like it...did it in one day....so its a bit shaky...but what the hell right...

P/s : will try parrot by HowL soon...

Wow that sounded pretty accurate. I noticed that you wrote you didn't have the sheet music but does anyone else know if there's a sheet music for 'Baboimnidah' yet? I'm dying to play it but I need the sheet music. Heh.

Guest ceesrain

i cant believe that goong is airing again at one of the channels...i was checking what is aired ryt now at this channel and i found goong and it is subbed in a language that iam not certain about...btw it is the eps when they dress like common ppl with the grandma after the bear exhibition.....it feels that luck is with me

Guest grrly

Heys people,

I am GOONG Obsessed so i tried playing Baboimnida on the piano...this is what i came out with so far...hope u guys like it...did it in one day....so its a bit shaky...but what the hell right...

P/s : will try parrot by HowL soon...

Pennyloo! wow that was great! Did you play that by ear if so it's really good!!!

Guest tis a wonderful life

i'm currently watching goong right now. eun hye is a pretty good actress in my opinion. and yul is such a cutie. awww..

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I stop watching Goong up to episode 16, coz i have no time 2 watch dramas :tears::tears::tears::tears: I wish i had more time 2 watch this drama,I have so many k-dramas 2 catch up :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

This is my Goong MV ~Perhaps Love * HowL & J

I just wanna share with everyone who like Goong soooo much....Hope everyone like this MV!!

My favorite pics of JJH & SJH,look so cute together :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

jjhsjh.jpg

Guest Kashii

omg i'm up to episode 14! ahhh what will happen next?? :o!!!

and I feel bad for Hyorin and my baby Yul T_T;;.

Andddd Shin's sister is SOO pretty! geez does any know her real name??.

Guest mizzlinhie

lol is that pic photoshopped??? it looks nice :) they look like cowboys haha xD kute . thx for sharing!!

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I just finished watching GOONG a few hours ago. I must say it was overall interesting. I liked it a lot too! :D I think the story was really long but that's okay since I got to see Shin a few more episodes, hahaha.

And GOONG 2 in 2007? Omo, that's too long of a wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Okay, I think it's time to watch MVs and such now........

Long live GOONG! <3

Guest evenstar7377

I just finished watching GOONG a few hours ago. I must say it was overall interesting. I liked it a lot too! :D I think the story was really long but that's okay since I got to see Shin a few more episodes, hahaha.

And GOONG 2 in 2007? Omo, that's too long of a wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Okay, I think it's time to watch MVs and such now........

Long live GOONG! <3

Hey, newbie in Goong Thread. I just finished watching the series..and I love it! I also happen to think that Shin is really oozing with sex appeal and I am so thrilled with all the sweet moments / scenes of Shin & CG...

But you can't resist also smiling when u see YUL smile..LOL...I hope they start shooting Goong 2 soon...I can't wait to see it..it's still a long way to go since they planned to show it 2007..but i know it's worth the wait!

Guest gebera

Oh My GOD!?!?! Are you sure? Where did you hear it from?? I can't wait to watch again on tv!! I believe that everyone who watch it later on on Channel U will be like us, so obssessed with GOONG!!~~

Btw when I got to know GOONG 2 will only be air in Korea in February 2007, I was going to faint... Have to wait so long...

101% sure about that! the preview was shown at a private event organized by the station. they will also be showing My Name is Kim Sam Soon!

keep a look out follks... let's hope that the Goong Fever will start in Singapore and hope that there's a chance for the cast to do a promotional tour here!!!!

101% sure about that! the preview was shown at a private event organized by the station. they will also be showing My Name is Kim Sam Soon!

keep a look out follks... let's hope that the Goong Fever will start in Singapore and hope that there's a chance for the cast to do a promotional tour here!!!!

Oh my! This is very good news! I love the English Subs by Mediacorp. They are good subs. Hopefully they don't cut any scenes away like what they did with PTF. :crazy:

Panda, Rebby, we may be able to see JJH and YEH in Spore! Hurray! :w00t::w00t:

Oh my! This is very good news! I love the English Subs by Mediacorp. They are good subs. Hopefully they don't cut any scenes away like what they did with PTF. :crazy:

Panda, Rebby, we may be able to see JJH and YEH in Spore! Hurray! :w00t::w00t:

omg... suddenly i'm so scared.... would they cause another phenomenon like F4, 10,000 fans queueing up to shake hands with them :blink:

Guest bibi

here is a scanned magazine article from China...my sister just got back and brought this back with here...Hope you can translate it whatsoever.. Enjoy these simple comtribution of mine

scan3.jpg

scan2.jpg

scan13A.jpg

scan9.jpg

scan19.jpg

scan20.jpg

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Hey, newbie in Goong Thread. I just finished watching the series..and I love it! I also happen to think that Shin is really oozing with sex appeal and I am so thrilled with all the sweet moments / scenes of Shin & CG...

But you can't resist also smiling when u see YUL smile..LOL...I hope they start shooting Goong 2 soon...I can't wait to see it..it's still a long way to go since they planned to show it 2007..but i know it's worth the wait!

Yeah, haha.. I'm a newbie here it's because when I was watching it I didn't wanna scroll through the pages and get spoiled like what happened to me before with Sad Love Story! The feeling sucked coz I knew what was gonna happen coz I read something on the thread accidentally. So I told myself not to post even before finishing a drama! It's so hard though... :P

Anyway, yeah Yul wasn't that bad. It's just that I liked Shin more. *evilgrin* Wahaha. And how many episodes are we getting for Goong 2? :unsure:

HELP!!!

I can't seem to find the song that plays whenever there's a sad scene.

For example, in episode 23, when Yul is crying to Halma Mama (the great queen), the music start's playing.

Or when Chaegyung and Shin finally confess to each other. This is right before they kiss!

I've been in the OST thread, but I've downloaded each one, and it doesn't work.

Can someone help me please?!

Archived