[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jwei

ah! can't wait to share the good news with fans from Singapore. Channel U has acquired Goong and is scheduled to play on the channel soon.

:lol:

OMG! thats great news! hope that it airs soon.. juz hope it dun clash with my exams..

i went crazy upon seeing this piece of news..haha..

now my friends think that i'm way nuts abt goong.. :lol:

Goong fighting! ^^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shred

finally finished Goong the other night and i can't wait for Season 2.

YEH, JJH and KJH certainly did all great for drama newbies :D

i hope i'm not the only person who really liked the second OST :sweatingbullets: i thought the instrumental ones (scores) were great. compared with the first OST, one can tell how much Goong's story changed with the sad/slow melody of the music scores ... but i still liked 'em :)

Guest mizzlinhie

thx for the behind the scene caps Dallase! :D

I'm way too exiciting for goong 2 :D Can't wait til Feb 2007 omg omg xD

Thanks for the reviews.

Just reading your ep 23 review and I like to express my opinion about the public kissing scene

I think the reason people are staring at the kissing scene in public is 'cuz it went along with the story. You are walking along the street and suddenly you see a kissing couple and you recognized them as the Royal couple. Who wouldn't want to see the Royal couple kissing in public? Maybe the crowd was just staring 'cuz they know them as celebs but to me I only see them as Shin & Chae Gyeong so it didn't bother me that much.

Actually no I don't think that was the intended effect. If they were recognized as the royal couple they'd be getting loads of crap from the royal family in the next episode and that's not what happened. Plus in the manhwa no one was really staring at them. Meh. But I think we discussed this in #goong about how the director just said go into the crowd kiss and then come back. Realiastically, if it were me and I saw two people kissing in a crowd, I'd stare at them as I was walking along, but I'd never STOP and stare like these people were doing.

Guest rainz*gurl

i have finally finish all 24 goong eps yesterday night or should i say dis morning.. ^^Tll ... stayed up all night n morning to finish goong...

n dis is my wrap up... jus to cure my goongnitis... gonna miss goong n cant wait for goong2.. ^^

da following summary r mainly the parts where i rewatched many times.. dats y it took me so long to finish all 24... jus cant help it... ^^

episode 1... introduction to SHIN CHAE GYUNG... shin gong ju of the family.. dwaeji to chae joon... korea is a constitutional monarchy... cg imagined throwin the shoe at shin... cg heard shin's proposal to hyorin... cg found the ring under the leg of the table... cg refused to marry dat 'wang sagajji'.. but due to her family poor conditions.. she agreed too marry shin...

episode 2... cg says oh ma gah jesus christ superstar... yul is back in korea... cg tries to kick shin but ended up falling on the floor... cg takes off her gym pants in front of yul.... cg prepares to go to the palace...

episode 3... cg gets lessons to become a princess... the big royal wedding... cg bites shin's hand...

episode 4... cg connects finger with yul.. wu ji jung buk...

shin's fren: how did u spend ur first night?

shin: aigoo.. wat r u thinkin?

shin's fren: did anything happen?

shin: not even 1% of wat u r thinkin now...

shin flashback the part cg bites his hands...

shin: now dat i think bout it.. i think there was bout 7% of it...

episode 5... shin's birthday party... cg frens sneaks into shin's party... they had leaves n grass as camouflage... made me laugh so hard... shin's stupid frens n hotoot 'make pun' of cg using their stupid 'engereesh'.... CG says Ok thank you. wow. beautipul party. do u wan juice? ^^ shin tries out cg's present FIRST... its a sneakers drawn with patterns by cg herself... shin wears the shoe n flashback..... hotoot came along n get close wif shin n they were caught on camera by paparazzi...

( dis was the changing part of me from a cg+yul shipper into a cg+shin shipper... at first i love yul so much cos he looks so cute... n shin was so mean n harsh esp when he told cg he didnt want to lock up his love one in the palace.. its seems like he wanted to put cg in the palace which is a terrible place without thinkin of cg's feeling... n while i was waiting for the subbed version of eps 6 to be uploaded to youtube... i skip to watch eps 21... n when i saw shin's touching speech... i melted.. dis was the speech dat made me felt in love with shin...

You stepped on my first confession not as a prince, but as a man to a woman....

Jus as u shook me, u brought my heart out of a hidden cave....

Jus like my like my heart was broken, i was more n more curious about u....

I wanted to see you, and with the mere thought of you, i smiled silly...

You made me into a fool...

After u made me a fool... u wan a divorce?

The person who stole my heart is not me... but knoe clearly that its you...

=.= i dunnoe y but i wanted to cry dat time... so touching.. shinnn gooonn....

so.. dis was how i became a shin addict... )

episode 6... the art museum... shin got egged...

shin: arent u good at it? not able to judge the situation n always spoiling the atmosphere.. actually i hoped that u would come over n do dat...

cg hugs shin fr the back for the 1st time... den there goes the song 'perhaps love by howl & J'... ^^

cg: no wonder u got egged... u r like a bowl of shin ramen with egg...

cg puts on her gown... shin saw her n was mesmerize.. ^_^ ... he notice he was gawking at cg... cg looks at shin... n shin quickly avoided eye contact with cg... spotlight on shin n cg... tango... cg cant really dance n made her own version of little twirls n whirls... n the dance ended wif a dip in shin's arms... fireworks display... cg pushes her way to the front n drops a shoe... shin picks it up n slips it into cg's feet... jus like a cinderella story! *^_^*

episode 7.. dis is one of my fav eps so its going to be long...^_^Tll CG sews the toy.. CG: knock knock... shin goon looks better when he's smiling... when i first saw shin goon.. i was wondering y he nvr smiled... but later i realized he likes to smile a lot... smile often... u look brighter when u smile... and so.. i pasted shin goon's pic on both sides.. jang jang... its funny right?.. look carefully... you're mad 'hwa na ta' ... you smile 'un neun da' .. you're mad... you smile... you're mad.. you smile... hahaha... COLD as ice.. smilling.. unhappy... SHIN: if u hav time to make such a toy.. y dont u learn one more word... CG: how could there be such a mean Prince 'na peun ja shi' ?.. i'll show u.. CG starts punching her toy ^^ .. n there goes the song ' shim tae yoon - nahn nuhl saranghae nuh mahn saranghae'... SHIN takes CG pics with his camera...

SHIN stays at cg's house... SHIN: but there's a big problem ( put his hands over cg shoulders n hug her ^^ ) ... you and i are two people.. but the bed... the bed is single... CG: r u crazy rite now? i slept on dis bed for 19 years... u sleep on the floor.. SHIN: oi! ( takin off his blue hooded jacket) for 19 years.. i hav been sleeping on a bed as big as ur room... CG: ya! y r u takin ur clothes off? ( climbs onto her bed n cover herself wif the blanket)... i dun care anymore... u can get blankets n sleep on the floor or watever.. ( cover her bed with her hands spread out wide) SHIN: really? then we can sleep together! ( lie on the bed n cover himself wif the blanket) CG: ya! u really??!! ( jumps up) so u came home wif me to make my life miserable? is it fun to play around with me?? SHIN: yeah! ( holdin da cute grey dog) you r jus like an amazing toy who spices up my boring life.. CG: a toy?!! ok watever... i m not the type to stay still so u wont be able to last even an hour before u fall! CG loses in the game of kai bai book n ends up sleeping on the floor... shin eats sang choo sam... shin wants to eat shin ramen with egg.. cg hugs shin from the back...

episode 8... SHIN: y did u suddenly hug me like that? u didnt get any sleep dat day right? i thought it was weird that you were gettin close to my back.. tryin to seduce me... dont worry.. to be honest.. i wasnt able to sleep dat day either... look here.. i m in the prime of manhood too.. ( ^^ made me lol ) .. err.. err.. what i m sayin is.. at my age... whether she's pretty or not... when a girl is lying right behind ur back.. the feeling of ur heart flamming and throbbing makes it hard to go to sleep like dat.. CG: but wat those flaming 'mulong mulong' n throbbing 'pukong pukong' hav to do with not lettin u go to sleep? u can jus go to sleep regardless of dat... SHIN: shut up!... n yesterday it seems like u wanted to touch my back... here touch it! ( shin turns her back for CG).. jus touch it since i m lettin u... n dun jus sneak up my back.. Gong Nae Gwan ajusshi crashes the bicycle...everyone in school follows cg's fashion... shin falls on top of chae gyung in the secret attic... shin got jealous when cg helps yul instead of shin when both fell off the horse.. shin got angry n left for thailand alone...

episode 9... shin n ho-toot together in thailand... >_< ... dun like dis eps...

episode 10... prince william's visit to korea... shin back from thailand... cg was sick... shin hugs cg n promise not to leave her alone anymore...

episode 11... shin's smart sis back in korea.. cg feels cold n run over to shin's room... she sneezed hard.. n shin invites her to sleep in his bed... cg fell asleep... shin get close to her... n put his arms over her... he even almost kiss her forehead.. ^^ ... then queen come into the room to show shin the thailand pics of him n ho-toot... >.<.. cg faints in school... shin carries cg away without even looking at hotoot.... my fav song 'parrot by howl'..

episode 12.. grandama invited to jejudo bear museum... brings cg along.. shin cant go cos his schedule was full... cg wanted to look for his camera.. but ended up discovering all the stuff shin kept of hyorin... at the museum... many many gom!!!!... so cute!!!... cg draws potrait of grandma.. LOL.. shin found out dat cg saw all his stuff.. n rushes off to jejudo...

episode 13... grandma, chae gyung n shin sing n dance n had a good time at jejudo.. ^^... rumours of crown couple bad relationship was gettin worse.... great queen decided to have the ' room sharing event - hap bang '... cg n shin was dressed up nicely n brought to the room n locked up.... real funny scene... ROFL.. the floor was cold.. n there was onli one single mattress that was warm... shin helps cg takes off her 'head gear'... cg imagination: andwae andwae andwae.. dwae dwae dwae.. LOL... shin forces cg to take off her clothes dat was making a lot of noise... cg takes off ther clothes n shin gets anxious... he had 'tonic' earlier on... LOL... shin exercise hard... LOL... then they had a game n was shouting loudly... LOL... shin tries to kiss cg n ended up being hit on the head... SHIN: i dun hate u... ... SHIN KISSES CG by force... LOL ^^ ...

episode 14... shin counts his mu gung hwa cos he cant sleep.. ^^ ... cg skip school with yul after seeing the thailand pictures... shin runs all over the school to find cg... shin punches yul...

episode 15... shin pulls cg into the car... shin ask cg not to leave him... shin hugs cg from the back... aww... ( i think its the best hugging scene).. both were together again.. ^^.. shin brings cg to a classic orchestra concert... cg falls asleep.. cg goes to toilet... broke one of the heels of her shoe.. shin finds her at the toilet... broke another heel of cg shoes n cg wore 'flat shoes'.. shin kiss cg on her cheeks in front of the reporters.. ^^

episode 16... shin cancel all his schedule n brings cg to see the sun rise... happy scene!!! *^_^*... both had fun on the beach... shin took many many pics of cg... lies in the car together... spent a night at the royal summer retreat... cg want to eat rice n sings pap pap di da pap.. LoL.. both went shopping together.. n cooked together n ate together.... shin pulls cg close to him when they slept together... n both hug each other tightly... SHIN: 'myung nam pyung!!'... hits cg head with his camera.. LOL... n secretly took cg's pic again... ho-toot commits sucide...

episode 17... shin gives driving lesson to cg.... everyone invited to yul's party at countryside... cg n shin shares a rooom... hilarous when they fight again... ^^.. cg sees naked shin who is going to take a bath...

episode 18.. jangkung notice kanghyun... swan 'pek ju' .. LOL... cg records down her 'make over' for shin... LOL.. shin records cg who was sleeping n went over to kiss her... cg showed the recording to everyone thinkin it was shin's make over scene.. n everyone saw the kissing scene... LOL... perverted shin... LOL...

ok... den here comes my nightmare... startin of unhappy scenes.... confusion confusion n more confusion... if i were the director.. i would cut off eps 18 1/2 n eps 19... ^^Tlll...

episode 19... worst episode.... shin finds out the truth...

episode 20... leading up to the big interveiw... cg's scandal...

episode 21.. the big interview with the 'divorce' word comin out of cg's mouth... i could feel how hurt shin got... =.=... wanna cry...

episode 22... cg begs for forgiveness... yul tells the truth..

episode 23... finally end of my nightmare... cg n shin together again!!

episode 24... shin being taken away for investigation... cg chases his car n both hug each other... yul got the loveletter of his mom n the king fr shin... he takes all the blame of his mom's cruel planning.. mo-toot tries to commit sucide n end up in the wheelchair.. both leave the goong.. king steps down... shin gave up his position to his sister... finds cg in macau...SHIN n CHAE GYUNG marry in the church... cg vomited a bit... n great queen says: baby?... the ending part showin cg bear holding a tiny bear...

to be countinue... GOONG 2... feb 2007... cant wait ^^

dis is gonna be my last long post here.. to prevent spammin n soompi fr being cranky... :sweatingbullets: ... but i still hav some questions:

wat does 'myung nam pyung' means?? in eps 7 the translation was health nutrient.. den in other eps it was cheerful?? which is true??

'wang ja peong' is translated into conceited in english... but the chinese was translated into ' prince sickness' .. which is correct??

what song did chae gyung sang when she played the piano where she shouted 'shut up'... really like the song.. can anyone help out? :lol:

Guest cupids

ah! can't wait to share the good news with fans from Singapore. Channel U has acquired Goong and is scheduled to play on the channel soon.

:lol:

OMG!! I hven posted in this forum ever before but i read this goong forum regularly but once I heard of this news, i simply HAVE to reply! OMG OMG! Is that really for real? If it is, I am so glad cos that means that goong dvd will definitely come out in sg soon! WOOH!! :D

Guest jbj

Goong airing in SG tv soon! wow! great news!

i think it'll come with Eng sub, just like the rest of the other dramas....

'wang ja peong' is translated into conceited in english... but the chinese was translated into ' prince sickness' .. which is correct??

wang ja peong effectively means conceited, or someone who thinks highly of himself.

prince sickness is a direct translation of wang ja peong from korean into chinese, so it's not wrong either.

i got my dvd set today!!! here's the scans from the photo booklet that came with it :)

1cover4lu.jpg

2inside9id.th.jpg 3inside1re.th.jpg 4inside5ov.th.jpg 5inside0ew.th.jpg

7inside5zv.th.jpg 8inside8cj.th.jpg 9inside7pv.th.jpg 10inside5jw.th.jpg

11inside4va.th.jpg 12inside7tn.th.jpg 13back0tr.th.jpg

Guest jihye87

^ ooo nice pics .. i doubt i'll watch goong when it's shown on channel u .. don't forget the irritating commercial breaks(i hate sg tv) .. i was jus reminiscing the good ole times ( from january to march 30) when i was chasing the drama .. maybe i'll jus purchase the dvd and bring it to hostel and watch .. haha .. goong is gonna cause a big hoo haa when it arrives on our shores .. hehe ..

Guest rainz*gurl

wow rebby ... the booklet looks sooo cool... dun tempt me.. :sweatingbullets: ... i m waiting for the eng subbed version... but wow... it looks so good... n thanks for the reply...

keke... the shini page is my fav page of ur booklet... rebby...

yah the pain with sg tv station is too much commercial break :fury:

did u guys watch today's TVBS eNews? there's JJH news on Hi Harriet event.. that was like 2 weeks ago =_=

click on the arrow to jump to JJH thread for the TVBS enews clip :)

Guest badstar

yay! my first time posting here! i can't believe i got so addicted to this drama! that's why in 4days time i've finished watching ep1-21 and tomorrow i'll finish everything. it's heartbreaking though.lol. but then there'll be SEASON 2! and i'm soo looking forward to it!!

^^o0oo lucky people from singapore! i'm sure goong will be shown here in the philippines also. i'm positive on that.. but it's much better if it's not dubbed into our own language, coz it will really suck that way.

Guest mcmug

hope there will not be any edited out scene for the spore air version coz i'm afraid they do that to squeeze into their 45mins slot as there will be 3 three mins commercial breaks.

but hope that goong will bring JJH & YEH more explosure in spore

Guest Pikachu

5inside0ew.th.jpg

WTF. Shin looks so weird there.. XDDDDDDD;;; Definitely reminded me of the days when I thought JJH wasn't suitable to play Shin. XDDD;;;

Guest EvanescentxDreamz

wOw.. I think you guys are crazy.. 1800+ pages? mm.. I never really got interested whenever my mom was watching this.. but seeing as how this drama made this many pages.. i'm just gonna have to start ^^ thanks guys!

Guest tomitofruit

wOw.. I think you guys are crazy.. 1800+ pages? mm.. I never really got interested whenever my mom was watching this.. but seeing as how this drama made this many pages.. i'm just gonna have to start ^^ thanks guys!

yes yes it is very good. Your moom watches this? that's cool! my mom would never watch stuff like this...haha

So I was backlogging and I read about how the goong production was a interactive. So the ending was decided by viewer votes? But how could they end it by the manhwa storyline? Will they do that for season 2? I haven't finished the manhwa so I don't know, but from what I have read, it seems like the two story plots are extremely different.

Guest kimbab_luvah

I was just thinking, but you know that guy in peculiar woman, peculiar man? He like is Jongnam's boss, and also proposed to her, but she let him down? He's really pretty, and for some reason, I feel like Shin's sister should like him, but then again, I'm not sure.

Archived