Guest coreana

Guest kjgprincess

SOPHENDO. you are divine!!!!!!!! :) thanks for all those mirrors you do

omggggg i love cg and shiN!!!!! pooor yul =/

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was backlogging, but i can't seem to find an eppie. 18 preview. is there an eppie.18 preview??? if there is one and someone finds it that would be great!~ :wub:

It's also on youtube, both the short and long previews:

short: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLLsCUCl3gI&search=goong

long: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-NSXUiD3btM&sea...goong%20ep%2018

Guest Brooklyn

just finished skimming thru ep 17 (creidesca...your cb is really the best...super fast!)

and i loved all the shin and cg moments...

that last scene was just hilarious...

but my poor baby yul... :tears:

come to momma honey... and i'll **** your sorrows away... :w00t::ph34r:

hmmmm.... she's gone by episode 20... well that means the story will really revolve around shin, cg and yul... they will be fighting for her... and cg doesn't have any more reason to be jealous because hyorin is already gone... it will be shin's jealousy that we will see!! hehe

i wanted her to finish the season one though... it would be nice if they showed her and kang-in become a couple or something... so that shin will also not feel that guilty leaving her... although i'm not sure if shin does feel a bit guilty for leaving hyorin...

Guest jolie

um...just to make things clear...so this drama is ending at 24 episodes instead of 20 as it was originally planned, right? or is it still ending at 20 since the person playing hyorin is dropping out after 20 eps?

Guest shred

sure these scenes of shin getting jealous of CG and Yul / Yul getting jealous of CG-shin are getting stretched out ... but dang it, i'm loving every minute of it. :lol:

what is up with shin's dad .... imagining meeting Yul's mom in the attic/library?! bad king ... tsk tsk.

liquidfir thank you for translating what the Queen and King's conversation was about. these two look like had an arranged marriage too.

Guest snowwhite

oh god 151 users are reading this topic?????????? =.=

i felt soooooooooooo bad for yul in episodes 14 and 14. :\ i'm starting to get annoyed by shingoon...

my favourite part of last nite's epi (besides the naked scene) is CG feeding shin at the table, right before everyone - ALL of them are watching!! this alone speaks a thousand words...

with SJH gone from epi 21... does that mean we get 4 episodes of sweetness :w00t:

REALLy which intertainment news IS THAT!

i want to watch.

probably he means that Eh is always with KJH for activities. kekeke

nahh.... jjh was just joking around when he said eunhae was cheating on him with junghoon

it's the entertainment news program for MBC called SECTION TV.

um...just to make things clear...so this drama is ending at 24 episodes instead of 20 as it was originally planned, right? or is it still ending at 20 since the person playing hyorin is dropping out after 20 eps?

its ending at episode 24 even the actress playing hyorin is dropping out... i think this is the reason why in episode 17, she was offered by shin's mom to study abroad.. i think...

Guest missy

*plays 'ding dong, the witch is dead' from wizard of oz* :phew:

haha i kid i kid! i'm happy hyorin is leaving though to be honest, i'll pack her bags for her if it will get her to leave faster! oh the joy i shall have, no more of her and shin driving me crazy. at least we know shin will be able to focus on cg from then on, i think once she leaves they will concientrate on the yul situatation and really build that up. i do hope her character will leave content though, i do have some pity for her. but only a small amount.

Guest donilpark

If it were like one of the more important characters, than the drama can't go on, but I guess Hyorin is a secondary character.

Fashion 70's couldn't go on because Kim Minjeong was in the same situation as Song Jihyo.

Guest Brooklyn

sure these scenes of shin getting jealous of CG and Yul / Yul getting jealous of CG-shin are getting stretched out ... but dang it, i'm loving every minute of it. :lol:

what is up with shin's dad .... imagining meeting Yul's mom in the attic/library?! bad king ... tsk tsk.

liquidfir thank you for translating what the Queen and King's conversation was about. these two look like had an arranged marriage too.

chula sweetie!

yup the king and queen had an arranged marriage too...

cause the queen mom mentioned it (i think or i read it in this thread) in the earlier episodes

that the king and queen managed to get along and have kids even if their marriage was arranged too...

pen, met up w/ the other goongster mamas last night at a coffee place

gave them their drugs (vcds-hardsub'd - eps 13-14)...

brought my laptop and showed them previews of eps 17-18...

i bet we looked so funny in our 'respectable' (or so i thought.. :P ) business attires

ogling the screen of a laptop in a coffee place while trying so hard to muffle

our giggles and shrieks...wish you were there... :tears:

my favourite part of last nite's epi (besides the naked scene) is CG feeding shin at the table, right before everyone - ALL of them are watching!! this alone speaks a thousand words...

with SJH gone from epi 21... does that mean we get 4 episodes of sweetness :w00t:

Rebby!

i loved that scene too and can't help laughing when CG pinched shin's cheek... :lol:

Guest cheeky_anjie

Now with the extension and the additional season, all the actors will have to make some changes to accomodate themselves for "Goong".

ooohhh.. so it's also like how joo ji hoon was supposed to participate in Spring Waltz but since they extended Goong... he didn't sign up for it for spring waltz to continue with Goong... i remember reading that here in this forum...

erm.. am i right? :sweatingbullets::unsure:

do u think the PD's gonna find someone similar to hyo rin's character? it's sad to know she's not gonna appear in the last few episodes...

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 17 - 111 mb - YSI Links

I own page 1372!!! ;)

===UPDATE: Only Mirrors 1-2, 26-27 is blocked. I have uploaded the rest up to Mirror 61.======

Link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1912969

PLEASE PM ME WHEN AT LEAST ONE MIRROR IS BLOCKED SO I CAN SCRATCH IT OUT!!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PM ME!!

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you tomorrow with Ep 18 YSI links! Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

Guest Jesw_21

It's good but I don't think it;s the best one we have I actually was hoping for a rating in the 30s, but this ep was not really that great because there were so many dark moments, not many CG and Shin' sweet scenes :(, but I think and hope that the rating for ep 18 tomorrow will be high. Perverted minds think alike :lol: I really want to see Yul and Shin's show down too. cant' wait XD

Yes, me too was hoping ard 27-30% ratings.. :mellow:

I'm so in love with SHIN & Chae Gyeong!!!!!!!

seriously, it's good for HR to leave/disappear from the drama asap although she maybe pitiful

at times.....i can't stand her keep appearing as a 'problem' btwn Shin & CG!

and Yul too, he's so pitiful and lonely :( in ep 17 yesterday when CG find drawing boring and rather join Shin n his friends for photography.....

ha ha ha....CG learning driving and friends took a lift in her car and ending of ep 17 was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! i

just cant stop laughing out loud!!!!!!!

tonight ep 18 is definitely a much look forward to part.........the birthday party and YUL AGAIN getting close to CG and SHIN saw it!!!!!!!!!! OMG! exciting!

Guest lenakeem

OMFG I LIKED THAT EPS!!... then again i love every eps XD

spoiler alert ::

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THE HUGGING SCENE!! SHIN WAS LIKE " EVEN IF IM NOT KING.. STAY WITH ME" AND I WAS LIKE AWWWWW!!!! :tears: SHIN IS MR. ROMANTIC ^^-;; THE DRIVING SCENE WAS WAY TOO CUTE! LOLS;; SHIN WAS YELLING LIEK A LITTLE GIRL AND HE WAS LIKE I WANNA GET OFF! PWHAHHAHA AAAHH.. SO FUNNY;; AND AND WHEN CK WAS LIKE TO SHIN "LETS GO TO YULS PARTY .. PLEASE??" SHIN WAS LIKE "WHY SHOULD I?" AND CK WAS LIKE "CUS HE WENT TO YOUR PARTY " AND SHIN WAS LIKE "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HIM?" AND CK SAID "CUS HES MY FRIEND" AND THEN SHIN SAID "AHAH YEAH RIGHT".. IM NOT SURE IF HE MEANT IT LIKE "YOU GUYS WAY ARE MORE THEN FRIENDS" OR IONO?? :unsure: OF COURSE THEY END UP GOING :D AND SHIN AND CK SHARE A ROOM!! AND WHEN THEY WERE CHANGING SHINS EXPRESSIONS WERE FRIGGEN CUTE AS A .... TELETUBY!!...?... AHAHAH MADE ME LAUGH.. AND THE PART WHERE THEY WERE EATING.. CK WAS ACTING LIEK A REAL WIFE AND LIKE MAKING HIM EAT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE :P AND THE PART WHERE CK GOES THROUGH SHINS BAG AND FINDS THE UNDERWEAR.. I MEAN COMMON.. WHAT GUY WEARS UNDERWEARS THESE DAYS? ITS CALLED BOXERS LOLS;; :D DEEEEEEENG.. SHINS BACK & THIGHS& LEGS WERE HOTTT !!... BUT SERIOUSLY.. WHO WALKS AROUDN A FANCY HOTEL ROOM NAKED.. EVEN IF IM ALONE I WEAR A TOWEL AT LEAST.. BUT THANK GOODNESS SHIN DIDNT!!.. AHAHAHAH AND CK WAS LIKE LOOKING AT SHIN.. WHILE HE WAS .. UHH UNDRESSED AND SHE KEPT SLAPPING HER EYES AND I WAS LIKE LLLMMAAOO!!!.. EEEEEH I CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW. BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN YUL S&& SHIN && CK.. FROM MY PREDICTIONS.. SHINS GONNA GET MUY ANGRY WITH CK FOR SIDING WITH YUL.. AND YEAHH?? IONO THIS IS LONG ENOUGH BYEE <3

UPLOAD ONTO YOUR OWN SERVER PLEASE :]

photo_255_1_1_no_160_5.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_160_3.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_161_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_162_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_162_4.jpg

oh deeeeeng

photo_255_1_1_no_162_5.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_163_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_159_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_159_4.jpg

credits to mbc && me