[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I've just found out this News ...

and i wonder is it Reliable ...

because today only 26 July 2006 ...

so can someone check out the Korea News ...

Thanks in advance ...

韩国MBC电视台的台长于27日公布了拍摄计划,表示“明年初即将播出的电视剧‘宫2’将由尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋等主人公为首,‘宫1’所有的演员将全部出演。”

他对《宫2》进行了构想:如果要对‘宫1’年少时代主人公的故事进一步作处理,是不是应该在内容中添加他们成长后的故事呢?

他对《宫》剧毫无保留地大为赞扬,并强调“《宫》是一部很了不起的电视剧。它用一个虚构的故事赢得了大家如此热烈的反映,这是非常不容易的。 ‘宫’的剧情并不是现实中我们能遇见到的故事,它完全是假想的故事,所以电视剧能否被大家接受和认可,对全体剧组的工作人员来说是一个不小的负担。”

他还说“‘宫’的黄仁雷导演和编剧以及所有演员的完美配合才有了今天的成绩。我认为这是一部值得获大奖的好电视剧。”

source: koreanstorm.com

Whoaaa....who can translate that..I hope it's Gud news en said sumthing bout the cast of Gung 2

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN someone do me a favor and upload or show me where i can dl the OST 1 for this drama for mp3. I found the OST II but i didnt find OST I. Thanks for the help. Also does anyone have good wallpaper quality of pictures of Shin and BG at the beach in episode 16.

i got these pics from MBC's official website..

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsList.asp?EvtDiv=2...p;WH=&MODE=

check out pages 4,5,6, it has the oics from episode 16.. but its not wallpaper quality.. check it out and maybe you could make your own wall paper using these pics..

like you i love the beach scenes...

photo_255_1_1_no_170_5.jpg

ORANGE DEW and TERRYAN - thanks again for those cool icons!!!! they are awesome!!!!

collage - perhaps love is my favorite korean song.. very catchy tunes and wonderful lyrics.. i've listened to it so many times that i can already sing it on my own.. i have its lyrics in korean, romanized and english translation if you like

Guest lualm

I've just found out this News ...

and i wonder is it Reliable ...

because today only 26 July 2006 ...

so can someone check out the Korea News ...

Thanks in advance ...

韩国MBC电视台的台长于27日公布了拍摄计划,表示明年初即将播出的电视剧‘宫2’将由尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋等主人公为首,‘宫1’所有的演员将全部出演。”

他对《宫》剧毫无保留地大为赞扬,并强调“《宫》是一部很了不起的电视剧。它用一个虚构的故事赢得了大家如此热烈的反映,这是非常不容易的。 ‘宫’的剧情并不是现实中我们能遇见到的故事,它完全是假想的故事,所以电视剧能否被大家接受和认可,对全体剧组的工作人员来说是一个不小的负担。”

source: koreanstorm.com

oh my god, is this true? it says next year goong 2 will have its entire cast back...specifically ju ji hun, yeun hye and kim joon hun...

do we celebrate or wait until tomolo as cheli chie chie would put it? thanks ayuko for posting it !!!

Korea MBC station chief announcing on the 27th, "Goong 2 will be scheduled to telecast early next year, cast will comprise of Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon as main casts, all cast of Goong 1 will also participate in the shooting.

Goong 2 storyline : if need to continue from Goong 1 teens year of the cast, should the new storyline be about them growing up?

He had unreserved praise for "Goong and strongly stipulate that it is a fantastic drama. It is not an easy tast for a storyline based on fiction to be able to capture the hearts and supports from so many. Goong storyline is not something we can relate to in real life, it is pure fiction therefore everyone is burdened as to whether it can garner the supports it did."

He also said " Goong today success is credited to Director Hwang In Roe, scriptwriters and the cooperation of the actors and actresses. I believe it is a good drama worthy to win awards."

IF there is any translation errors, please feel free to change......

feel free to use the icons. a credit to terryan would be nice. thanks!

after months of speculation, i'm glad that they would finally announce the cast for Goong 2 tomorrow. i can't wait!

im loving all the icons you and your sister made... thanks so much for sharing.

can't get enough of shin goon and bigoongmama :wub:

Guest ~ cherrie ~

Korea MBC station chief announcing on the 27th, "Goong 2 will be scheduled to telecast early next year, cast will comprise of Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon as main casts, all cast of Goong 1 will also participate in the shooting.

Goong 2 storyline : if need to continue from Goong 1 teens year of the cast, should the new storyline be about them growing up?

He had unreserved praise for "Goong and strongly stipulate that it is a fantastic drama. It is not an easy tast for a storyline based on fiction to be able to capture the hearts and supports from so many. Goong storyline is not something we can relate to in real life, it is pure fiction therefore everyone is burdened as to whether it can garner the supports it did."

He also said " Goong today success is credited to Director Hwang In Roe, scriptwriters and the cooperation of the actors and actresses. I believe it is a good drama worthy to win awards."

OMg!!! is this true?? can someone check!!..omg!! i'm so happy!! :w00t: ..worth celebrating!!... :D

Guest lualm

thanks kfanatics....you're heaven sent !!!

i have a feeling there wil be fireworks all over the place tomorrow...

Guest spygurl72

OMG OMG

is it true??????

aniway korean news is more trustable dan chinese new

lualm u right we dun need to celerbrate it 2morroe start today m so excite

Guest hnAcogN

I'm sooooooo happy to hear that all the main casts will return in Goong 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

This news made my day, thank you very much kfanatics

Never been so looking forward to Goong 2 like now :D

Guest cunto

OMGGGG is it true? Is it 100% true???? I think I'm goin' to faint here, so happy that I'm speechless oredi. Now I can die in happiness. Phew, those last few months really exhausted...But it's worth the wait...I hope that this would be the last-and-confirmed news about Goong cast. i dun want to see them mess it up again... :lol:

Guest cheli001

i hope the news posted is true... 1 more day/ a few more hours... please let it be true... so tomolo's gonna be Party time for all goongers! :)

after the long wait... this is finally it... the confirmation we all have been waiting for... but to think that the statement came from MBC Station Chief... the news might be true... :w00t: let's all wait for tomolo... :)

Guest lualm

spygurl72...yeah bring out the champagne girl...whohoooooo....

cunto...what ya think? is this the final confirmation? i think this is the same article posted by mikgyo few days ago ....few hours more to go ....

we have been going nuts for the past few months trying to figure out if mbc and the pds are gonna have the entire cast back...if tomorrow brings us good news then i must say its worth all the wait and anxiety....seeing jjh and yeh back on screen again will certainly make the goong fans a notch happier !!!

Guest wandergirl

^ couldn't have said it any better.

Hopefully this will be really GOOD news. :D Tomorrow... tomorrow....

Guest mirukupocky

ah.. wat a great news! n PLEASe be true.. =) it wil be great for all the cast to be back!

waiting for tml... *pray hard*

goong a za! fighting...!

Guest yaoiraburu

omooo...i cant wait for Goong 2...

i hope that news is really true...Goong really incomplete w/o JJH,YEH,KJH,n others...

haha... :lol: im just hoping that Goong2 have great storyline as Goong 1..^^

Guest OrangeDew

omo, omo! i really hope the news is accurate! i can't wait for tomorrow's announcement! wouldn't it also be nice if they have some sort of a presscon to formally announce Goong 2 so that we could finally catch a glimpse of JJH and of course the rest of the cast?! :P

Guest cannedfish

omo omo omo..OH MY GOD..izzit true? i dunno neh..sounds soo true..yesh fireworks everywhere.. pls pls pls b true..ano korean news posted in mbc? those hu can translate pls help!! i'm anxious!! soo soo soo anxious coz nw is alr 27th.. dear GOD!!

:crazy::w00t:

Archived