[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Any Goongers in Singapore still around? saw the advert on magazines that the Goong DVD is coming out/already out. how much does it cost?

me me ... here ...

not too sure ... just part 1 will be releasing ...

maybe cost $30+++ for VCD ...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this series about one week ago and I have to confess that I could not stop watching and wanted to see more after it ended. What a great story line and a great cast Shin is one cool and cold hearted prince and Yul is his opposite so sensitive and caring prince. I fell in love with both characters and YEH as the princess is so very cute. She is a very good actress. I have never seen any of these actors or actresses before. Do they starred in any other series or movies before?

Guest cilchan

me me ... here ...

not too sure ... just part 1 will be releasing ...

maybe cost $30+++ for VCD ...

sg goongers...

dvd means with eng subs?

is it gonna ba avail at any particular store or at all videoshops?

:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!!!!! O my gosh.. i refuse to believe that YEH said that!!!! please please please... take it back!!!!!

:tears:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!oUR royal couple has to be back!!!

what will happen now to Shin-gun... :tears:

i'm going crazy right now...

Guest Storytime

I watched this series about one week ago and I have to confess that I could not stop watching and wanted to see more after it ended. What a great story line and a great cast Shin is one cool and cold hearted prince and Yul is his opposite so sensitive and caring prince. I fell in love with both characters and YEH as the princess is so very cute. She is a very good actress. I have never seen any of these actors or actresses before. Do they starred in any other series or movies before?

Actually, I believe Shin and Yul are both newbies in the acting business. Shin is a model-gone-actor and Yul use to sing in a group called 'UN'. As for YEH, she was in a movie called 'The Legend of Seven Cutter'. I saw half of it, (But it nearly bored me to death) IMO, it wasn't anything mindblowing. :vicx:

sg goongers...

dvd means with eng subs?

is it gonna ba avail at any particular store or at all videoshops?

:)

dear .... i not too sure about eng sub ...

but sure will have chinese ...

i think poh kim and ts should be available ...

or Blue max ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!!!!! O my gosh.. i refuse to believe that YEH said that!!!! please please please... take it back!!!!!

:tears:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!oUR royal couple has to be back!!!

what will happen now to Shin-gun... :tears:

i'm going crazy right now...

i think that's old news already ...

month ago when there are lotza of korea news

reporting that EH's manger had agreed with it ...

and lotza lotza of it ... saying she will acted ...

but at the time when she never had any project (before the grapes thing) ...

she did make a clearance/denied on the news ...

she never said that ... and afraid that her fans will be disappointed about the news

if it turn out not true ...

so she never said not going to take up season 2 ...

it's only at that time not the moment ...

Guest cannedfish

Any Goongers in Singapore still around? saw the advert on magazines that the Goong DVD is coming out/already out. how much does it cost?

although i-weekly showed that Goong DVD is out budden in truth it is not..i went to most vid shops to check but all gave the same reply that it is goin to b out but dey dunno when....tis sux..SINGAPORE is SOO SLOWWWWWWW..buay ta han man!! i wait n waited but still no gd news here.. :angry:

Guest cannedfish

anyone know any quotes from goong!? pls post them!

backlog..pg 1930 post #38535 by ujin..the sweetest n most meangningful quotes r all dere..

:rolleyes:

Guest johnhoon

i think that's old news already ...

month ago when there are lotza of korea news

reporting that EH's manger had agreed with it ...

and lotza lotza of it ... saying she will acted ...

but at the time when she never had any project (before the grapes thing) ...

she did make a clearance/denied on the news ...

she never said that ... and afraid that her fans will be disappointed about the news

if it turn out not true ...

so she never said not going to take up season 2 ...

it's only at that time not the moment ...

Uhm, but if it is reported in Singapore's U Weekly Magazine recently, then it may be true that she will not. Singapore's news is quite trustworthy. Anyway, let's wait for more confirmation.

its like forever waiting for goong 2...i'm hoping that jjh and yeh still in goong 2. wat the meaning of goong 2 without jjh and yeh?...hehehe...its really fun watching this drama...and i hope the second season will be better than the season 1...i'm hoping and will always support goong....i love goong very much..

Guest cunto

Just for all goongers information, yoon eun hye will not be starring in goong 2. She confessed it herself that she'll not be acting in goong 2 because she's too tired. It is reported in singapore's U weekly magazine, so singaporeans can go check it out if u doubt it. She claimed that there are many reports using her name to claim that she'll be starring in goong 2 but she officially denies it.

Even if all the casts are back in goong 2 but if the story plot is not fanatastic, then there'll be no meaning. So wad's the use of watching? Although there's no sequel but at least the story is nice and able to leave a deep impression in fans, isn't it more meaningful?

felihaha is the news recent? Judging from what you juz said, i highly doubt that it's recent since around a month ago, YEH mentioned this oredi. Like aYuko said, YEH denied that she's oredi confirmed back to Goong 2 since she still waited for the PD and her management company's decision. Maybe Spore magazines is one step behind and posted an old news? :sweatingbullets: *prayin' damn hard here*

felihaha is the news recent? Judging from what you juz said, i highly doubt that it's recent since around a month ago, YEH mentioned this oredi. Like aYuko said, YEH denied that she's oredi confirmed back to Goong 2 since she still waited for the PD and her management company's decision. Maybe Spore magazines is one step behind and posted an old news? :sweatingbullets: *prayin' damn hard here*

just like what you said ... cunto ... they always late in entertainment news ...

especially in SG ... not much entertainment ...

mainly only polity news in newspaper ...

although i-weekly showed that Goong DVD is out budden in truth it is not..i went to most vid shops to check but all gave the same reply that it is goin to b out but dey dunno when....tis sux..SINGAPORE is SOO SLOWWWWWWW..buay ta han man!! i wait n waited but still no gd news here.. :angry:

then dun "buay" lah ...

hahaha

Guest phrigian

Uhm, but if it is reported in Singapore's U Weekly Magazine recently, then it may be true that she will not. Singapore's news is quite trustworthy. Anyway, let's wait for more confirmation.

Ummm, I'm first here;

I'm korean goong fan, as you are~

We hope too extremly that announcing Goong season 2 confirmation(with same leadings, JJH and YEH,KJH) as soon as possible.

I didn't understand why Singapore's magazine reported YEH will be not in Goong season 2? because of be tired? I've never read about that article in Korea!

As I know on Goong season 2 prodution(if season 2 will corfirm definitly) will start the end of the year.

So it remains a lot of time.

She never said that.

She was always saying hope in Goong season 2.

but she said that she didn't heard yet corfirmed about Goong season 2.

this is same word from goong pd and JJH.

Yeah. Anyway, let's wait for more confirmation.

Hi

I watched the repeated telecast of ShowBuzz Extra on Tuesday morning (Arirang Channel), they did mention Gung 2 and it has been confirmed it is in the production but when mentioning of the casts i could not catch it cos my son is making noise at that crucial moment (sigh). For those who has Arirang channel and happened to watch it, please advice.

Cheers,

Guest aq_aj

Ummm, I'm first here;

We hope too extremly that announcing Goong season 2 confirmation(with same leadings, JJH and YEH,KJH) as soon as possible.

I didn't understand why Singapore's magazine reported YEH will be not in Goong season 2? because of be tired? I've never read about that article in Korea!

As I know on Goong season 2 prodution(if season 2 will corfirm definitly) will start the end of the year.

She never said that.

phrigian, I am so relieved after reading your post.... :)

You’re from Korea? And there;s still no news about it there…. So…there’s still a possibility, then… B)

Guest Pat1507

dear all goong fans - my fren lent me her DVD which I am about to finish .. in the meantime, I have already ordered my own DVD which I will receive today .. cos I plan to watch this a few more times .... i absolutely love the story line and the great cast, esp JJH ...

Guest johnhoon

Ummm, I'm first here;

She never said that.

Why did you think that I'm Korean? Hahah, I'm not :P .

Although I don't really care about the casts other than KJH (please don't blame me :sweatingbullets: ), I don't expect that people will boycott the drama because of lacking JJH or YEH, my KJH will suffer, I don't want it. It's wiser to expect the whole orginal casts to return in Goong 2. I also feel relieved when you said so.

Archived