[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

so glad to see more and more people are watching GOONG!

welcome to all the new fans, hope backlogging isn't to painful for all of u :)

------

gentle reminder peeps,

please make use of the PM function for your private chatting

------

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

any news on it ...

as it's 3 of July ...

going to release it soon ....

and i think JH never accept any projects ...

because of Goong 2 ...

he is waiting for it ....

see how faithful of he to our EH ...

Good thinking, Ayuko :D

Ooohhh...how I hope that it is truuueee, Ayuko...that JJH didn't accept any other projects because he waits for Goong 2... :D, and that he is faithful to YEH... :blush:

I want to see both of them in Goong 2...

please...please... :tears:

Ah, I've finished this drama a while ago, but my friend said something about Goong 2 that had me worried. Is the story not revolving around ChaeGyung and Shin anymore?! I heard it's about Yul&Shin's sister or whatever. Cause ChaeGyung and Shin's romance was so short lived :( I hope it's not true...

*awaiting answer& the second season of Goong<3*

-Jenny

Good thinking, Ayuko :D

Ooohhh...how I hope that it is truuueee, Ayuko...that JJH didn't accept any other projects because he waits for Goong 2... :D, and that he is faithful to YEH... :blush:

I want to see both of them in Goong 2...

please...please... :tears:

aiyoo ... everyone here will sure agreed with me ..

he really are very faithful to EH ...

you can see on 1.5 .... when the hosts ask

him regarding EH's hairs things ...

he did try to cover up for her ... saying that

everyone got their own body smell ...

and EH's one smell Nice ...

are they going to release the news on 20++ July .... ???

Guest angeljocelyn1

hello there...me too,im from the phils. its the sentiments of almost all of the goongers, to see yeh and jjh back together in goong 2. for me , whatever the story will be and regardless how the sequel might turn out to be, doesnt matter as long as we're going to have the royal couple back. we just have to patiently wait for that one glorious day....and while we wait, we have this thread to ease our goong sickness.

hi.. im happy that ur from phil too..!

about the goong 2 is it another 16 or 14 episode? woah its long!.. im glad that if yeh and jjh will be the cast they can be w/ each other for a long time again!. :D ..

i think Goong will be aired at philppines this august.. im not xuR.. but im excited.. even if ive watch it already!

Guest lualm

hi...is it true that goong 2 news is gonna be released on july 20? im freaking nervous already...i was thinking and HOPING that jjh was practicing fencing even after goong ...for he might use it for the sequel?

we're not sure how many eps the sequel is going to have but i guess as long as we have jjh and yeh back...we wont mind even if goes up to another 24 eps....even if i have watched this series already for like a million times already...i am definitely going to catch it when it airs on local television....

and if jjh and yeh comes to the phils ill drop everything just to see them in person !!! that will be the day !!!

special hello to angeljocelyn, ck16 and bratinella...and to the indonesian goongers, malaysian goongers and the rest, nice meeting all of you !!!

Guest lavender*sshi

Hi there! Im also a filipina! And of course.. a fan of Goong too. I'm currently on episode 18 of Goong... And im so loooving it! ^_^ Hehe. ♥♥Shin + Chaegyung♥♥

Btw.. Goong will be aired in Philippines too. It is in line in ABS CBN. Im just not sure when..

There will be Goong 2? Are you sure of it?

Guest angeljocelyn1

wow! many pilipino goongers!... hi to Bratinella, lualm and lavander*shi we are all waiting for the Goong to be aired in phil.. i will try to ask abscbn if goong will be aired this august! well i hope so.. but i have a list of k-series that abscbn will air.. i think the next is spring waltz.. *sigh* lets hope its Goong...

lualm- ur right it doesnt matter if it will be another 24 epi.. as long as it is goong and yeh and jjh will be the cast! :D ...

Guest lualm

Hi there! Im also a filipina! And of course.. a fan of Goong too. I'm currently on episode 18 of Goong... And im so loooving it! ^_^ Hehe. ♥♥Shin + Chaegyung♥♥

Btw.. Goong will be aired in Philippines too. It is in line in ABS CBN. Im just not sure when..

There will be Goong 2? Are you sure of it?

yes lavender sshi...its confirmed in goong 1.5, but the casts have yet to confirm their participation...so lets all cross our fingers, toes , and what have you.

angeljocelyn....i can wait no matter how long it takes, as long as abs cbn airs it....in full and not chop it drastically.

this has been a trend in the local tv networks here...and the korean series end up taking the brunt...making the viewers feel short-changed.

i believe goong is gonna make an impact on local television once it is aired. shin and chaegeung's charm will be very hard to resist. ;)

Guest johnhoon

Haha, sorry, but I'm different :P . I don't care whether JJH or YEH is in Goong 2 or not. I just care about my Kim Jung Hoon, as long as he's there I will definitely watch it :rolleyes: .

Guest aq_aj

and if jjh and yeh comes to the phils ill drop everything just to see them in person !!! that will be the day !!!

special hello to angeljocelyn, ck16 and bratinella...and to the indonesian goongers, malaysian goongers and the rest, nice meeting all of you !!!

Hi Lualm!

Haha...we also hope that the Goong cast will visit Indonesia. We even made a petition for it :P. Maybe... they can make some kind of promo tour to South East Asia countries... :D ? That will be just GREAT!!

:rolleyes:

Guest aq_aj

Hi....i'm indonesian goongers too...luv 2 join this.... I hope indosiar won't cut anything from Goong...

rachma, I'm hoping the same thing, but I guess that is quite impossible.. <_< . They'll cut the kissing scenes, for sure :mellow:

Guest lualm

Hi Lualm!

Haha...we also hope that the Goong cast will visit Indonesia. We even made a petition for it :P. Maybe... they can make some kind of promo tour to South East Asia countries... :D ? That will be just GREAT!!

:rolleyes:

hey thats a great ideaaaa....cool !!! and if they go there i know you will be taking loads of pics...and post it here !!! heard jjh and yeh went to bali after goong...if only it was publicized im sure fans will be swarming around them...

i totally appreciate all your efforts and enthusiasm ...a solid goonger in its truest sense of the word ;)

Guest aq_aj

hey thats a great ideaaaa....cool !!! and if they go there i know you will be taking loads of pics...and post it here !!! heard jjh and yeh went to bali after goong...if only it was publicized im sure fans will be swarming around them...

i totally appreciate all your efforts and enthusiasm ...a solid goonger in its truest sense of the word ;)

lualm, I'm happy 2 know that u like the idea ;) .

INdo Goongers are dying to see the cast in person.... :D . So we're trying to do something to make it happen. Not sure if it;s gonna work or not...but it's worth a try :) .

We like making petitions rite now...hahaha :sweatingbullets: . Our new hobby... :P

Guest ju_fishlove

lualm, I'm happy 2 know that u like the idea ;) .

INdo Goongers are dying to see the cast in person.... :D . So we're trying to do something to make it happen. Not sure if it;s gonna work or not...but it's worth a try :) .

We like making petitions rite now...hahaha :sweatingbullets: . Our new hobby... :P

we like making petitions rite now.. we--> include me hehe.. :D

1.Petitions to make goong 2 with original cast

2.petitions to make goong cast (especially JJH) come to indonesia

and other petitions (still in progress --> maybe :D ) to make JJH and YEH as a couple.. :w00t:

Guest aq_aj

we like making petitions rite now.. we--> include me hehe.. :D

1.Petitions to make goong 2 with original cast

2.petitions to make goong cast (especially JJH) come to indonesia

and other petitions (still in progress --> maybe :D ) to make JJH and YEH as a couple.. :w00t:

Ju! Hahaha... :D I think we should keep our 'craziness' in FI only... B)

Ya, it's true, we do have a lot of WILD IDEAS about Goong and JJH-YEH... :sweatingbullets:. It;s because we LOVE goong so much!!!

Guest ju_fishlove

uhmm...where do i sign up for the petition to make jjh and yeh officially as a couple? :w00t:

ehm i think this question is fo aq_aj, coz she is the one that always make petitions :D:D

I just give my 'crazy ideas' to her.. but u'r post make us more confidence to make it as a real petitions

:D:D

Guest aq_aj

ehm i think this question is fo aq_aj, coz she is the one that always make petitions :D:D

I just give my 'crazy ideas' to her.. but u'r post make us more confidence to make it as a real petitions

:D:D

Heeyyyy...why did you pass it to me, ju? :sweatingbullets:

OMG, Ju, your posts made me laughed real hard!! Yea, rite, let's make it a real petition... :rolleyes: .

Btw, it's not true that it's always me that make the petitions WE made them! It's a group effort. From Goongers for Goongers... :D

Goong...oohh...I can;t get enough of it. Can't wait for Goong 2 (with YEH and JJH in it... :lol: )

Guest wandaaaa

i've seen the preview of goong a couple of days ago in indosiar, if the series gonna be a big hit in indonesia then i'm quite sure indosiar gonna make the cast to visit us here, just like other previously successful hit series (remember the meteor garden success?)

Archived