[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

is that so ... because my local mag never said that ...

only YEH confirm to act ...

any articles on his confirm ... ???

YOOO .... so everyone on again ...

that's GREAT ...

so when they're going to shoot ...

in the sept ... or ....

they're starting to shoot on August...

well im off now...but ill be back...buahahaha

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aslover

:w00t::w00t: REALLY ????

when was the news ....

confirm .... sure .... guarantee ...

So true!!!!!! :D Sure and confirm!!! I just read it in a magazine couple days ago!!!!

So happy huh? :P MEEEEE TOOO

Guest samgirl

can someone refresh my memory , so there is a total 4 kisses on the lips right excluding the kisses on the cheek?

they're starting to shoot on August...

well im off now...but ill be back...buahahaha

Yeah .... less than 3 months to go ...

can't wait to see that ...

So true!!!!!! :D Sure and confirm!!! I just read it in a magazine couple days ago!!!!

So happy huh? :P MEEEEE TOOO

but how about his Official website ...

confirm ??? ... as i don't want to get any heart break ...

can someone refresh my memory , so there is a total 4 kisses on the lips right excluding the kisses on the cheek?

i could only remember 3 ...

one in their room ... one when shin is angry kissing her

telling her that he's her husband ...

and the other one is the passionate kiss ..

where's the third one ...

Guest cheli001

hmmm... yup... it's four.

1: ep 13

2: ep 18

3: ep 23

4: ep 23

the PD confirmed it in korean news weeks ago... our local mags LAGGED big time okie. period.

do you have any articles about that ...

thanks ...

hmmm... yup... it's four.

1: ep 13

2: ep 18

3: ep 23

4: ep 23

oh yeah ... i remember ...

the last one they kissed in the middle of the crowd

on a street ...

but too far ... can't see clearly whether passionate or not ...

hehehe

i think there's more than 4...

1st - CG in Shin's bed, Shin tried to kiss her forehead (but it looks like he's falling asleep here :vicx: )

2nd - hapbang scene

3rd - after CG's disappearance and Yul found her at the attic he brought her to before, Shin drove CG to some place and he hugged her from behind before kissing her hair

4th - quarrel after Yul planted a kiss on CG

5th - hot kiss in epi 23

6th - street kiss

7th - kiss on CG's shoulders in Macau

remember at the 4th shin came up for air TWICE so if u wanna count those... its more than a kiss :lol: and it was 2 kisses in epi 23... shin took a second when CG offered her mouth :w00t:

does bubbles make one go into pervie mode? :ph34r:

do you have any articles about that ...

thanks ...

it was posted in this thread, i dun save news articles sorry

if you bother to backlog you will find it.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

Are there any Chinese translations of the Goong manga?

Is the drama and/or manga popular in Korea?

Guest mizzlinhie

Are there any Chinese translations of the Goong manga?

Is the drama and/or manga popular in Korea?

If I'm not wrong then the manga was so popular in Korea that they decide to make it into a drama, and now the drama is so popular :lol: A big success to both of the manga and drama of Goong :)

Rebby,cheli and ayuko, talking about their kissing scenes...I was thinking that our YEH and JJH kissed each others so many times!! And we didn't even count the NGs yet!! Remember JJH was making so many NGs on the kissing cheek scene in front of the reporter. Also the what CG called her "1st kiss" on their unsuccess wedding night, JJH has to kiss our YEH so many times too. I was wondering why didnt PD show us the ep.23 passionate kissing scene NG, or maybe it was a one time, they didn't even make any NG? or PD is covering something for them? lolz *bubblesss*

now i am so hook to Goong ...

felt loss after finished watching it ...

anyone has the trailer or anything related to it ...

in avi format ...

i want to have the whole song in it ..

better lah ... if not never also can...

Guest cheli001

i think there's more than 4...

1st - CG in Shin's bed, Shin tried to kiss her forehead (but it looks like he's falling asleep here :vicx: )

2nd - hapbang scene

3rd - after CG's disappearance and Yul found her at the attic he brought her to before, Shin drove CG to some place and he hugged her from behind before kissing her hair

4th - quarrel after Yul planted a kiss on CG

5th - hot kiss in epi 23

6th - street kiss

7th - kiss on CG's shoulders in Macau

additional. there's actually a lot of kiss...

8th: cheek kiss ep. 15

9th: cheek kiss ep. 18 (camcorder)

10th: shoulder kiss ep. 23 (before hot kiss! look closely...i can see him kissing her shoulder... )

EDIT

mizzlinhie, KISS KISS KISS there's PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY!!!!!

it was posted in this thread, i dun save news articles sorry

if you bother to backlog you will find it.

oops ... that's too many ...

never mind about that ...

great to heard the good news

it's more than enough .

Rebby,cheli and ayuko, talking about their kissing scenes...I was thinking that our YEH and JJH kissed each others so many times!! And we didn't even count the NGs yet!! Remember JJH was making so many NGs on the kissing cheek scene in front of the reporter. Also the what CG called her "1st kiss" on their unsuccess wedding night, JJH has to kiss our YEH so many times too. I was wondering why didnt PD show us the ep.23 passionate kissing scene NG, or maybe it was a one time, they didn't even make any NG? or PD is covering something for them? lolz *bubblesss*

Yap ... why there isn't any NGs on that few kisses ... i want to watch

it so badly ... really one good shoot ...

Guest kimchibabygurl

EDIT:

Hey kimchibabygurl, dun worry, I believe after ep 13, peeps will begin rooting for JJH. My friends're also the same. At first they're hooked by cuteness and warmness of KJH, then more towards the end, they switched their camps, hahaha. :P Who can resist the coolness of our oppa? B)

hmm..many of them have finished the drama already. and they still prefer KJH.. haha..well, in this way we can have more of JJH to JJH supporters!

ohh wat's the title tht Singapore is gonna be using , erm i mean the meaning or translation of 我的野蛮王妃 ? ~ 宫 is definitely a much cooler & shorter title to use haha ~ i can't wait to watch it on tv screen , probably my father would be like interested in the high hair of halmamama like he's interested in seeing the ladies of Dae JangGeum now ~

anyways , initially i preferred Kim JungHoon but i kinda moved to Joo JiHoon even before halfway thru the 24 eps & well i never looked back since ! ~ :D

haha, well 我的野蛮王妃 is roughly translated to my uncivilise princess.. come on! how can they give such a name! goong is so classy! i hope the actually english name will at least be princess hours, although i prefer to call it GOONG :D i hope they won't use that chinese title...

and well, my friends still roots for KJH even after watching the whole series. well, JJH supporters can have more of him to themselves then!

its funny i'm here in the office peeping into soompi and read the fanfic, you are great cheli001 :)

but just a gentle reminder that the mod has asked for all fanfics to be posted to the related thread so that we don't get new comers confused with the drama's plot... :sweatingbullets:

i read ai* 's suggested storylines for Goong 2 few pages before... just want to say your ideas are so funny i just laugh in front of my monitor at work and my colleagues asked if i'd taken my medication :lol:

Guest vignette

cheli why are your hiding your writing skills all this time. Your fanfic just insprired me to blow more bubbles for all JJH and YEH shippers here 7_9_7.gif

I hope they will have their pre-production meeting soon so we can see more sparks flying from our royal couple.

Guest cheli001

its funny i'm here in the office peeping into soompi and read the fanfic, you are great cheli001 :)

but just a gentle reminder that the mod has asked for all fanfics to be posted to the related thread so that we don't get new comers confused with the drama's plot... :sweatingbullets:

i read ai* 's suggested storylines for Goong 2 few pages before... just want to say your ideas are so funny i just laugh in front of my monitor at work and my colleagues asked if i'd taken my medication :lol:

Thanks rebby... wehehe I also think it's funny, :D i was laughing while writing the 2nd part... (jjh coming to the set at 530 am!) hahaha

Thanks for the reminder. :D

Fighting!!! JJh+Yeh shippers Aja Aja!!!

EDIT:

Vignette :lol: love your icon/image there.... BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES....

Archived