[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

what do you mean by Eun Hye said that Ji Hoon doesnt even know they were in the middle of filming goong special 1.5??? :huh:

And where did you get the information that says Eun Hye is dating someone?? Did she already makes it clear in Goong 1.5 that she doesn't have bf. :(

there is a part when EH was laughing by herself ...

and the host ask her what so funny ...

she told them that JH didn't know that they are 'live' ...

he thought that they are just rehersing ...

the hosts said to him that he didn't know that ...

for sitting there 2 hrs for just rehersing ...

they're laught at him ...

that part was very cute

when the host ask both whether do they

have bf/gf ...

and when asking at EH ... they mention a guy name called

KJK ... if i'm not wrong ...

but she just smile and later said no bf ..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

Cunto & mizzlinhie, fighting!!! jjh&yeh forever!

mizzlinhie, aaawww i'm imagining the future babies of our jeohna and bigung right now... sooo cuttiieee...

I have a picture in mind of what's gonna happen when gung 2 starts filming...

EDIT:

FANFIC MOVED.

here's the link:

Unspoken Feelings

Guest mizzlinhie

that part was very cute

have bf/gf ...

No no don't get the wrong idea. Kim Jong Kook is Yoon Eun Hye's close friend, they had been in a scandal last year or something. So every times they talk about YEH love life, they'll alway mention KJK name cuz of their scandal. But I don't think she's dating him, like someone in here say if she did then she would have been dating him a long time ago already. Beside, she has denied of having a bf/gf relationship with KJK before Goong 1 filmed. So to the conclusion I don't think she has a bf :D Our JJH oppa still has a chance!! :sweatingbullets: JJH oppa FIGHTIN!! :blush:

have bf/gf ...

PKL just teasing her en JJH...but she's not dating KJK...she even teased JJH by saying bout YEH relationship with guys r complicated...(or sumthing like that)....then JJH said...REALLY?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?

en YEH face just look no xpression when PKL mentioned KJK name,after that she's cover her face with afred,en she didn't look shocked or sumthing...i bet she aready felt that when PKL teased her bout her relationship with the guys...she's gonna brought up KJK name...

PKL-YEH-KJK....were on the same game show Xman....

Guest cunto

that part was very cute

have bf/gf ...

Yes yes someone in this thread translated this before. JH oppa didn't know that they were filming, he thought they were rehearsing only, that's why when EH laughed and told everyone about this, he looked so embarassed and shocked :D. Chaegyung's dad even gave him his handkerchief to wipe his sweat or st like that, hahaha.

Ayuko, don't misunderstand. KJK is NOT her bf, juz her partner in Xman. :sweatingbullets: And if you look clearly, you will notice that JJH is a bit uncomfortable/furious/jealous when PKL mentioned KJK with YEH, hehehe. He's so cuteeee :P

No no don't get the wrong idea. Kim Jong Kook is Yoon Eun Hye's close friend, they had been in a scandal last year or something. So every times they talk about YEH love life, they'll alway mention KJK name cuz of their scandal. But I don't think she's dating him, like someone in here say if she did then she would have been dating him a long time ago already. Beside, she has denied of having a bf/gf relationship with KJK before Goong 1 filmed. So to the conclusion I don't think she has a bf :D Our JJH oppa still has a chance!! :sweatingbullets: JJH oppa FIGHTIN!! :blush:

Who is it to say that YEH and KJK are not already dating? they might be but it could have been kept under wraps. After all, its nothing new in the entertainment business (especially in Korea) to deny that you have a significant other when you really do. :phew:

Who is it to say that YEH and KJK are not already dating? they might be but it could have been kept under wraps. After all, its nothing new in the entertainment business (especially in Korea) to deny that you have a significant other when you really do. :phew:

well that's also culd be the case between JJH&YEH rite?!?!? cuz it's weird that they're just make this "space"...not doin CF or any photoshut 2gether,not even at Goong ending party...they went to Bali in the same day...they said that they dun meet at the airport...but many ppl saw them met up&walked around then went to sum market there....

With KJK en other guys YEH never been like that...she posed with those guys for photoshoot en on her regular days...but not with JJH... *suspicious*

Guest cunto

EDIT: here it is...

The night before day1 filming

JJH's at home laying in bed...

JJH: Aiissshhh... I can't sleep! Tommorrow is the BIG day. I need to relax....

I thought having no contact for the past couple of months would make me stronger and would give me enough courage to face her and tell her how i feel... I'm so stupid! I should've made my move when we were in Bali. Arrggh!!! This is driving me crazy!!!! I can't get her out of my head!!!

1 Mu Gung Hwa...2 Mu Gung Hwa... 3 Mu Gung Hwa... (just like in goong1, shin counting Mu Gung Hwa)

YEH's home

*Unnie -> her assistant

YEH: Unnie, 2mrw we start filming gung 2 right? :D Have you prepared everything? My makeup, my outfits ... right?

Unnie: yes YEH. Now, go to sleep. You're call time is 8 am.

YEH: ummm but... (yeh blushing and batting eyelashes) do you think jjh oppa will like my new hair color? did he miss me? I can't believe he didn't call me. Not even once.... :(

:Yeh sighs: He's becoming cuter and cuter... Unnie, you've seen his posters everywhere right? Don't you think he's cute and sexy? I wonder if he misses me... :blush: He's such a gentleman, remember when we returned from Bali and I was so sick and he...

(Unnie interrupts)

Unnie: Ya! All you can think and talk about is jjh oppa!

(Unnie calms down)

Unnie: I'm sure he misses you but both managements agreed that we should avoid any scandal. We have to be very careful... We've explained it to both of you right?

YEH: (pouts) yes... but...

Unnie: Enough of this talk, we've talked about this a hundred times. And besides, (Unnie smiling) you need your beauty rest. You wouldn't want your jjh oppa to see you looking tired. He'll be worried... okay?

YEH: Okay...

(Unnie leaves the room)

YEH: I’m so excited. I want to see him! Hihihi :blush: What am I going to say to him?

(Yeh practicing)

Ummm Hi jjh oppa… hihihi :blush: ummm Hey! Long time no see! Nah.. it’s to cool. I need to make him feel that he’s special… I need to give him a hint! Hihihi :blush:

Oh no, hope I don’t blush tomorrow. :blush: :blush:

:sighs: off to bed now… :gives flying kiss to her shin doll: I’ll see you tomorrow oppa!

Hahaha, cheli do you know wat ya doin'? You make my imagination run wild. Stop that!!! :phew: Haha, juz joking, keep it up! I'm having some pervie thoughts here about how they're gonna meet/greet each other the following morning :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Yup LaBelle, cannot agree with you more. The fact that they cover up everything like this is pushed to extreme, which makes us, Goongers, feel st so unnatural and suspicious

well we got the same thought bout this rite cunto

Cunto & mizzlinhie, fighting!!! jjh&yeh forever!

mizzlinhie, aaawww i'm imagining the future babies of our jeohna and bigung right now... sooo cuttiieee...

I have a picture in mind of what's gonna happen when gung 2 starts filming...

EDIT: here it is...

The night before day1 filming

JJH's at home laying in bed...

JJH: Aiissshhh... I can't sleep! Tommorrow is the BIG day. I need to relax....

I thought having no contact for the past couple of months would make me stronger and would give me enough courage to face her and tell her how i feel... I'm so stupid! I should've made my move when we were in Bali. Arrggh!!! This is driving me crazy!!!! I can't get her out of my head!!!

1 Mu Gung Hwa...2 Mu Gung Hwa... 3 Mu Gung Hwa... (just like in goong1, shin counting Mu Gung Hwa)

YEH's home

*Unnie -> her assistant

YEH: Unnie, 2mrw we start filming gung 2 right? :D Have you prepared everything? My makeup, my outfits ... right?

Unnie: yes YEH. Now, go to sleep. You're call time is 8 am.

YEH: ummm but... (yeh blushing and batting eyelashes) do you think jjh oppa will like my new hair color? did he miss me? I can't believe he didn't call me. Not even once.... :(

:Yeh sighs: He's becoming cuter and cuter... Unnie, you've seen his posters everywhere right? Don't you think he's cute and sexy? I wonder if he misses me... :blush: He's such a gentleman, remember when we returned from Bali and I was so sick and he...

(Unnie interrupts)

Unnie: Ya! All you can think and talk about is jjh oppa!

(Unnie calms down)

Unnie: I'm sure he misses you but both managements agreed that we should avoid any scandal. We have to be very careful... We've explained it to both of you right?

YEH: (pouts) yes... but...

Unnie: Enough of this talk, we've talked about this a hundred times. And besides, (Unnie smiling) you need your beauty rest. You wouldn't want your jjh oppa to see you looking tired. He'll be worried... okay?

YEH: Okay...

(Unnie leaves the room)

YEH: I’m so excited. I want to see him! Hihihi :blush: What am I going to say to him?

(Yeh practicing)

Ummm Hi jjh oppa… hihihi :blush: ummm Hey! Long time no see! Nah.. it’s to cool. I need to make him feel that he’s special… I need to give him a hint! Hihihi :blush:

Oh no, hope I don’t blush tomorrow. :blush: :blush:

:sighs: off to bed now… :gives flying kiss to her shin doll: I’ll see you tomorrow oppa!

I'll post continuation later.... hihihi :P:w00t:

Wow i just read this....So hilarious...hope this happen in real life...hahaha

keep up the "love story" wil ya....im waiting...hahaha

Guest mizzlinhie

HAHAH OMG cheli, I bow to you...*bow* with your crazy, creative imagination , you can definitely write a half real half fanfic story about our royal couple for us :D thank you for bringing a smile to my face haha omg i can't stop smiling reading this. :) its such a relief.

I also agree with LaBelle, if you say that KJK and YEH might keep their relationship under, then there are a big chance that JJH and YEH are keeping their relationship under too since they been avoid each others, no cf, no photoshoot, no any other events together. What happens in Bali? Could it really be an coincidence that they were on the same fly? For now, we do not know whether YEH is having a relationship with JJH oppa or KJK, I'm not saying that she's dating JJH or something, but I'll just hoping and rooting for them. And in my believe there might be a possibility that they have feelings for each others, its just my thoughts. We'll have to investigate more about this issue *being serious* >=[ . ahahah...cheli cheli more moreeee JJH and YEH story!!

Guest cheli001

continuation...

EDIT:

mizzlinhie & LaBelle, thanks for your comments... hihihi.

btw cunto, mizzlinie,LaBelle and all yeh+jjh shippers, feel free to give suggestions to make the story more exciting!

EDIT:

FANFIC MOVED.

here's the link:

Unspoken Feelings

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...THAT'S A GOOD ONE...U shuld b a scriptwritter cheli

HAHAHAHA i culdnt stop laughing....hahahaha....this culd be great if they make a movie based on this...im sure gonna watch it....hahaha...i just culdn't stand to imagine YEH&JJH face while reading this...hahaha...u know how their face look like a fool

in ep 13...on shin&CG 1st official wedding nite....hahaha

I'm still with u Sista mizzlinhie

Go JJH&YEH 4EVER!!!!

aiyoo ... then how ??? who with who ...

don't care ... i want JJH and YEH together ...

so really hope he will agree with join in Goong 2 ...

maybe started with he goes overseas to further studies

in Paris and meet his ex-lover again ...

and then EH realise it and quickly

rushed to mess up with them ...

haha

btw ... why aren't there any poster or CF of both

of them after Goong being so famous now ..

what are all the company doing ..

they don't want to earn money ...

where else we can see more of them together ...

Guest cheli001

so really hope he will agree with join in Goong 2 ...

you talkin about our cutie prince?

he has already agreed to goong 2... :D

aiyoo ... then how ??? who with who ...

don't care ... i want JJH and YEH together ...

haha

btw ... why aren't there any poster or CF of both

of them after Goong being so famous now ..

what are all the company doing ..

they don't want to earn money ...

where else we can see more of them together ...

that's what we goong luvers also want to know :unsure:

Guest cheli001

:w00t::w00t: REALLY ????

when was the news ....

confirm .... sure .... guarantee ...

yup yup!!!! :D i'm sure!!! though, i forgot the date. BUT i'm sure he said yes to gung 2!

yul will also be back for gung 2.

is that so ... because my local mag never said that ...

only YEH confirm to act ...

any articles on his confirm ... ???

yup yup!!!! :D i'm sure!!! though, i forgot the date. BUT i'm sure he said yes to gung 2!

yul will also be back for gung 2.

YOOO .... so everyone on again ...

that's GREAT ...

so when they're going to shoot ...

in the sept ... or ....

Archived