[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

I heard Eun Hye went to Singapore for a magazine photoshoot. It'll be a dream come true if JJH is going with her :( The royal couple has gained popularity after Goong, they had so many magazine photoshoots now :D I hope they'll have a CF and photoshoot together, I'm dying to see them together!! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunshine

i just finnish goong!!! its such an awsomeeeeeeeeee movie! i loved it!...one thing i don't understand though...is the ending (please don't read further if you haven't seen the movie).....i don't understand cause her and shin was never slept together...so who's baby is it? loll..sorry i'm just so confused. But good movie!..and JJH is soo hot!

Guest .::HeaRt_brOkeN::.

can someone post all the pictures with the bears up because im making a popup book in technology about cg and shin and how he gets seduced by a evil witch hyorin

hehe.... addicted to goong

Guest mizzlinhie

i just finnish goong!!! its such an awsomeeeeeeeeee movie! i loved it!...one thing i don't understand though...is the ending (please don't read further if you haven't seen the movie).....i don't understand cause her and shin was never slept together...so who's baby is it? loll..sorry i'm just so confused. But good movie!..and JJH is soo hot!

We had clarified that PD was making the last scene like that to make us wondering more about whether CG is pregnant or not, and that's what make us want to watch Goong 2 more :o . We all hope that CG is pregnant , but still no evident of when or where they slept together, no clue :sweatingbullets:

Hey JJH and YEH's shippers! I heard KJK is going to come back to attend 2 weddings on June 1th and 4th, there might be a big chance that he will get to see our Bingung mama :( Only if she stays in Singapore for more than 1 week lolz :sweatingbullets: You guys should get yourself ready before your bubbles will burst pretty soon now :phew:. Haha OMG I feel like I put too much hopes into our royal couple. :sweatingbullets: Sorry KJK fans, i love him too but I love seeing JJH and YEH more. :unsure: I guess its ok for good pals to see each others right :phew: nothing more right... :tears:

Guest cheli001

We had clarified that PD was making the last scene like that to make us wondering more about whether CG is pregnant or not, and that's what make us want to watch Goong 2 more :o . We all hope that CG is pregnant , but still no evident of when or where they slept together, no clue :sweatingbullets:

Hey JJH and YEH's shippers! I heard KJK is going to come back to attend 2 weddings on June 1th and 4th, there might be a big chance that he will get to see our Bingung mama :( Only if she stays in Singapore for more than 1 week lolz :sweatingbullets: You guys should get yourself ready before your bubbles will burst pretty soon now :phew:. Haha OMG I feel like I put too much hopes into our royal couple. :sweatingbullets: Sorry KJK fans, i love him too but I love seeing JJH and YEH more. :unsure: I guess its ok for good pals to see each others right :phew: nothing more right... :tears:

huhuhu.. i also read that on yeh's thread.... it's a bit disappointing... :( kjk was suppose to away for 2 years.. why oh why??? I even read that he's free on weekends.... argh...

our dear prince should make his move real FAASSSTTT!!!! jjh and yeh should have photoshoots and commercials together...

i hope someone suprises us by showing pics of jjh and yeh in Singapore TOGETHER!!!

Guest mizzlinhie

huhuhu.. i also read that on yeh's thread.... it's a bit disappointing... :( kjk was suppose to away for 2 years.. why oh why??? I even read that he's free on weekends.... argh...

our dear prince should make his move real FAASSSTTT!!!! jjh and yeh should have photoshoots and commercials together...

i hope someone suprises us by showing pics of jjh and yeh in Singapore TOGETHER!!!

HAHA I'll faint with a smile if I see a pic of them taken together in singapore :sweatingbullets: JJH oppa please make your moves alreadie!! <_< He's always slow like this, just like Shin, he doesn't know how to express is feelings :wacko:

Guest cheli001

HAHA I'll faint with a smile if I see a pic of them taken together in singapore :sweatingbullets: JJH oppa please make your moves alreadie!! <_< He's always slow like this, just like Shin, he doesn't know how to express is feelings :wacko:

i just don't understand why they haven't done any photoshoot or commercial together... hmm probably, hiring both of them is waaay to expensive...

maybe being away from each other. ahem "no contact" as jjh said. Is kinda good thing... this way, they'll miss each other more and more and realise what they truly feel about each other. So, by the time gung 2 starts... we get to see how their love blossoms... :faints: i'm imagining the smiles we'll have on our faces while watching BTS and NGs of gung2. we'll see them blushing while doing romantic/sweet scenes together...

:sigh:

OMG! went up to heaven for a moment there trying to make bubbles... :lol:

now, i'm back! wehehehe...

Guest shred

i was having a goong withdrawal ...

"Tulog Na" MV (Shin and CG's sleeping scenes)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5ADXJ21

(it's a song by Filipino band, Sugarfree. the song's almost like a rock-ish lullaby love song. The song's title translates to "Go to sleep/bed". i tried to translate the lyrics below ...)

Tulog na mahal ko (Go to sleep, my love)

Hayaan na muna natin ang mundong ito (Let's not care about the world)

‘lika na tulog na tayo (Come on, let us sleep)

wag kang lumuha, malambot ang iyong kama (Stop crying, the bed is soft)

saka na mamroblema (Let's worry about it next time)

tulog na hayaan na muna natin sila (Let us sleep, let us not worry about them)

mamaya, hindi ka na nila kaya pang saktan (They can't hurt you)

kung matulog, matulog ka na... (Go to sleep)

tulog na mahal ko (Go to sleep, my love)

nandito lang akong bahala sa iyo (I will take care of you)

sige na, tulog na muna (Come on, sleep)

tulog na mahal ko (Sleep my love)

at baka bukas ngingiti ka sa wakas (Maybe tomorrow, you can finally smile)

at sabay natin haharapin ang mundo (We'll face the world together)

tulog na hayaan na muna natin sila (Go to sleep, let's not care about the world)

La la la la la la la la la

tulog na hayaan na muna natin sila (Go to sleep, let's not care about the world)

Guest cunto

linhie and cheli, please calm down pals, NOTHING'S GONNA HAPPEN ;) believe in our bing gung mama :phew: Ahggg, guess I'm juz saying that to calm myself down, my heart was beating so fast when I read the news 'bout KJK. Why dun he juz stay still in the army and finish his military service??? JiHoon oppa, WHERE ARE YOU? Make a move nowwww or you'll regret :wacko:

Ok guys, here're some wallies. Enjoy these and repeat after me "JJH is the one and only for YEH" ok? :phew:

Big credits to whomever made these. You guys ROCK our Goong world! <3

b1c3b0b6bfebbdc5c3a428ye.jpg

1143134652a886688xb.jpg

goongep24parting15ov3wk.jpg

PS: Thanx Rebby a zillion <3 <3. I can upload the wallies now

Guest cunto

Juz now someone in previous page request for teddy bear pics, sorry that I dun have many of them, but maybe this one can help you :sweatingbullets:

And for JH&EH shippers, juz imagine this pic as their REAL future life okie? :w00t::phew:

Credits to whomever made this, so cute <3 <3

family1vg9ev.jpg

Guest mizzlinhie

thanks cunto for the wallies and the pics :) YEH and JJH are both so good lookin, i wonder how their kids would look like hahah with the combination of our royal couple hotness and kutest the kid is probably the kutest/hottest kid ever!! :D The pic with the baby is so kuteee, what a happy, kute family :)

Btw cheli001 , I feel like i wanna fly to the sky with u and our bubbles too haha My hopes for them will never die, so do urs. You're totally right about them being separated now and not seeing each others, that would lead them into missing each others more and more. And when they get to see each others when Goong 2 start filming, I wonder what would their first reaction would be when they see each others. Maybe a long hug? or a long look from away :D *wink*wink*

Keep on making new bubbles JJH and YEH's Shippers!! Aja aja FIGHTIN!

Guest xuyu

hello...I'm new to this thread. I'm thinking whether to watch My Girl or Goong and finally decided to watch Goong. I'm at espiode 1 now. Initially I thought of reading some comments about this drama from this thread but there are so many pages. I juz read thru the last few pages... seem quite interesting...hope that I made the right choice

Not to worry sooo much bout that...bside she's soon gonna meet with our Prince JJH.... :D

KJK&YEH are BEST FRENS....ONLY BEST FRENS....if they want it too...they wuld have been dating like years ago....but NOT....bside from all the pics (not from Xman) that i saw...KJ&YEH looks comfortable with eachother as bro-sis relationship...close frens...i bet they dun want to risk their frenship that already last for years...just to bcome lovers...en what if it's not goin well...en i also saw many YEH pic &sum guys(artist ofcourse) with romantic poses...so what...it's not like she's dating them...

If i knew that she'll be in Spore...im gonna come with my family....but i culdn't leave my work...UUUGGGHHHH!!!!

Guest lotusdrop

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i JUST finsihed watching this series omggggggggggggggggggggg

when i saw this thread, i thought "whoa this is ridiculous, these people must be crazy, it can't be THAT good"

lol... its THAT GOOD!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG iTS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD

i just burned through epsiodes 20-24 in one sitting and i cried SOOOOOOOOOOMUCH and felt so happy and sad and happy and sad and DAM this drama is sO GOOD OMGGGGGG

for the first time in a looooooooong richard simmons time i blushed in a series and my heart felt all skippy and my chest all warm... JUST FROM shin goon being so freakin hot and cute... joo jihoon is so hot btw >< XDDD

oh man i loved this so much :D at first i thought eun hye's cuteness was edging on irritating but noooooo shes just cute naturally XD

i know i should look through the thread before i ask but... 1892 pages... please understand my question :S well i looked around on the first page's summary of contents and i waas just wondering if anyone has translations for the goong 1.5 special ? :D it would be highly appreciated if someone could direct me where to find them ^__^ it looks so fun but i dont understand lol thanks !

and LOVE GOONG :D

Guest mizzlinhie

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i JUST finsihed watching this series omggggggggggggggggggggg

when i saw this thread, i thought "whoa this is ridiculous, these people must be crazy, it can't be THAT good"

lol... its THAT GOOD!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG iTS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD

i just burned through epsiodes 20-24 in one sitting and i cried SOOOOOOOOOOMUCH and felt so happy and sad and happy and sad and DAM this drama is sO GOOD OMGGGGGG

for the first time in a looooooooong richard simmons time i blushed in a series and my heart felt all skippy and my chest all warm... JUST FROM shin goon being so freakin hot and cute... joo jihoon is so hot btw >< XDDD

oh man i loved this so much :D at first i thought eun hye's cuteness was edging on irritating but noooooo shes just cute naturally XD

i know i should look through the thread before i ask but... 1892 pages... please understand my question :S well i looked around on the first page's summary of contents and i waas just wondering if anyone has translations for the goong 1.5 special ? :D it would be highly appreciated if someone could direct me where to find them ^__^ it looks so fun but i dont understand lol thanks !

and LOVE GOONG :D

The sub for Goong Special 1.5 are being translating by WITH S2 subbing team, but it's still pending, so we will have to wait patiently for it. :) And welcome to our GOONG Family!! Aren't you glad that you choose to watch Goong? :phew: hehe :)

Yeah...i also can't wait for Goong 1.5 sub...huhuhu....i want to c the whole show with sub so i can understand what they were talking...i love JJH&YEH in Goong 1.5 ....esp. when JJH took YEH green tea...en drink it...

Yeah...i also can't wait for Goong 1.5 sub...huhuhu....i want to c the whole show with sub so i can understand what they were talking...i love JJH&YEH in Goong 1.5 ....esp. when JJH took YEH green tea...en drink it...

oops ... i've watched with chinese sub ...

quite funny when EH said that JH actually don't know they

are in the middle of the filming ...

he was so blur ...

thanks cunto for the wallies ... can't wait to see more of it ...

really want them to be a real couple ...

althought they did said that EH was dating with someone else already ...

Guest mizzlinhie

he was so blur ...

what do you mean by Eun Hye said that Ji Hoon doesnt even know they were in the middle of filming goong special 1.5??? :huh:

And where did you get the information that says Eun Hye is dating someone?? Did she already makes it clear in Goong 1.5 that she doesn't have bf. :(

he was so blur ...

no no no...she's not dating anyone rite now...i think she's focusing on her career than love life....

Archived