[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznbabygurl

Here is the uncomplete song. I put shin and CG track together, so can s.o tell me what's the name and where i can get the song???

Thanks anyway

Shin&CG Violin

At first I thought Shin doesn't fit with the Shin part , but now I can't imagine someone else for his part. He's getting hot int the last episodes^^ :D:D:D

Here is the uncomplete song. I put shin and CG track together, so can s.o tell me what's the name and where i can get the song???

Thanks anyway

Shin&CG Violin

At first I thought Shin doesn't fit with the Shin part , but now I can't imagine someone else for his part. He's getting hot int the last episodes^^ :D:D:D

i mean at first sight he is not a classic hot lookin dude. but the more u look at him the hotter he gets..

*drools.

and i mean that first batch of pictures.. it was BAD!! i mean they obviously hire the WRONG photographer??

lOlx.. he look so much better like 10000% better on screen than in that bloody pic.

OH, anyway, yes 93.3 just played my favourite song! perhaps love! some goong-er must have req it, i wonder who. i was listening to it at first on wmp, then switched to radio online and thought it was my comp's problem. and omg! was so shocked lah. seldom listen to the radio, but they'll be airing DBSG's song tonight. so i thought i'd listen, never expected them to play one of Goong's OST. let's hope they bring more Goong goodies to Spore! :D

oh well.. i just want more of Goong!

Guest cheli001

i mean at first sight he is not a classic hot lookin dude. but the more u look at him the hotter he gets..

*drools.

and i mean that first batch of pictures.. it was BAD!! i mean they obviously hire the WRONG photographer??

lOlx.. he look so much better like 10000% better on screen than in that bloody pic.

i agree with you. when i first saw shin (ep.1) it was when cg was telling that let's pretend that there is a handsome prince (prince charming or something like that) my initial reaction was he's not handsome or cute... but then as the drama progress... i'm like, oh my god he's soooo FREAKIN' HOOOOTTTT!!!!! :blush:

now, i'm totally crazy about jjh. hahaha :lol:

Guest gerlie777

yeah in the beginning .. its like FWOAH ! hahah .. coz iw as watching it agn wid my cousin and she hasnt seen it before .. and shes like .. why is he ugly ? coz shes seen all thejust good looking fotos of him on my comp .. LOL he's hair killed it for him in the begining and he was a major up himself boy then .. so then u jst get turned off .. hehe

Hey everyone.

Errmm...I have a kinda favour to ask...

I remembered someone posted :sweatingbullets: um..the big kiss in episode 24 in mpeg4 format for ipods..

I just got my ipod yesterday and I was... :lol::unsure::sweatingbullets: wondering if someone could upload it again for me???

Please?

:unsure: Sorry to be such a bother... :huh:

Thanks in advance!

Guest rainz*gurl

I wouldn't suggest you buy any DVD w/ fansubs on sale because:

1) it's bootlegged

2) it's not the fansubbers earning money for their hardwork but some dude who has enough time to download the subs and burn it on a DVD and put a price tag on it. He'll be earning money for practically zero work, so you're not really supporting the subbers.

So if you want to buy DVDs with english subs, I'd wait for yesasia to release official DVDs with english subs and if you really want to watch fansubs on your DVD player, either learn how to burn epsides in a format which will allow a normal DVD player to read it .. or get a divx capable DVD player. :3

yeah.. i would definitely definitely NOT buy fr those ppl who earn money out of other ppl's hard work... :fury:

my connection is so slow dat it takes ages to dl... :( ... dats y i was hopin somebody would burn them on dvd.... doesnt the fansubbers sell dvd?? i m really desperate for them... i should hav shut my eyes n not watch until the official dvds r out... :sweatingbullets:

anywayz... thankz FBGI... :) n kudoz to the sub squad S2!!! great job u guys!!!

Guest ivylive

:P I think Hyorin looks like a Real princess !

My cuzin and I have watched this drama 4 times already and last night she told me that if Hyorin had accepted Shin's proposal and turned out to be the princess, she think that HR would turn out to be like Yul or Shin's mom. Although, I have grown to like Shin's mom in the end, I still think that both ladies are way too cold to be queens and if Hyorin had been the princess, I think that she would end-up like them - Cold, Bland and uninteresting and not as charismatic and cute as Chaegyung.

I think that the actress who plays HR played her character well but to be honest, she looks too simple with less make-up and I kinda wonder what Shin saw in her.

We also laughed at CG comment that HR is the most beautiful girl in their school because CG is way prettier than her. Even Kang Hyun (CG friendd with glasses), looks much cuter than HR imo.

Sorry if I hurt some of her fans. I wonder if she was the first choice to fill this role.

Guest babossagaji

can someone gimme da lyrics for the song Shin & Chaegyung sang and danced to for the grandma? Something with the farmer plants his seeds on the soil (?)

Anyone?

And..I think Shin fits into the role perfectly. Not every royal was born to be perfect..look at Prince Harry and his dad. I'm not saying they're ugly but they're not perfect either.

Haha...that episode where Prince William was visiting, I actually thought they really were gonna have the real thing.

Guest flutery3

That's the song i mean. i luv it but i can't find it on the ost.

So, pleas help us

It's my favorite song

I got the song that you memtioned...

the song name is "ICE POND".. It's completely wonderful.

e-mail me and I will send to you...

meiling3@truemail.co.th

I'm JINNIE, from Bangkok, Thailand...^^

Guest gerlie777

My cuzin and I have watched this drama 4 times already and last night she told me that if Hyorin had accepted Shin's proposal and turned out to be the princess, she think that HR would turn out to be like Yul or Shin's mom. Although, I have grown to like Shin's mom in the end, I still think that both ladies are way too cold to be queens and if Hyorin had been the princess, I think that she would end-up like them - Cold, Bland and uninteresting and not as charismatic and cute as Chaegyung.

I think that the actress who plays HR played her character well but to be honest, she looks too simple with less make-up and I kinda wonder what Shin saw in her.

We also laughed at CG comment that HR is the most beautiful girl in their school because CG is way prettier than her. Even Kang Hyun (CG friendd with glasses), looks much cuter than HR imo.

Sorry if I hurt some of her fans. I wonder if she was the first choice to fill this role.

yeah true .. ahaha its funny coz i had a pik of goong rite .. and all my guy frends str8 away even some chiks go .. oh that chik is hot .. meaning hyorin but cg is jst cute to them .. hahaha

Guest vondunker

OH, anyway, yes 93.3 just played my favourite song! perhaps love! some goong-er must have req it, i wonder who. i was listening to it at first on wmp, then switched to radio online and thought it was my comp's problem. and omg! was so shocked lah. seldom listen to the radio, but they'll be airing DBSG's song tonight. so i thought i'd listen, never expected them to play one of Goong's OST. let's hope they bring more Goong goodies to Spore! :D

oh well.. i just want more of Goong!

i never knew korean songs was aired on 93.3! well ok, its been ages since i tuned in to any radio channel. Im glad hallyu is finally getting overwhelming in Singapore.

Haha...that episode where Prince William was visiting, I actually thought they really were gonna have the real thing.

im thinking if that dude acting as Prince William finds it amusing himself. Its llike so weird having somebody to play a role thats this big.

ivylive: seriously i also felt that hyorin fits in as a princess perfectly. Esp when she turned up with that gorgeous gown at Shin' birthday party. However sentiments like yours, i thought chaegyung bring in more surprises to the royal family as a crown princess and that CG is fitting the princess role better later on in the episodes. If not with hyorin, it will be all stereotypical princesses and i dont think theres anything more to it for the drama. CG's the choice!

well guys i have one question. Hope theres someone to help with this.

In Goong Ep 13 (ard 39 min), Yul played a song from his hp then sing a part of a song for chaegyung in the library that they hang out at. anyone knows what song is that?

Guest savisrich

Hahahahahaha :lol: In a way its true.....keekekekek

I've still got 3 more episodes to go...stuck at 21 now...

ANyone know where I can get 22-24 ?

ThankS!

LOL!!! i totally agree with u on the w/o make up thing.

i mean SJH looks pretty!!! she is. but she kinda look too old to be a 19 yr old -.-

lOlx..

and yeah~~ even Shin's mum told cg that she wish that she lived like cg.. if she did, perhaps she wouldnt have changed herself to fit into the position of a queen.

Someone asked me for the behind-the-scenes of Gung Ep 1 to 13, so I reuploaded them to FileFront. If anyone else is interested, pls go take a look. The filenames contain the word "Gung" n the episode number.

Guest ivylive

I know that this may sound pathetic but I am rewatching it again because our cable not working, I was planning to rewatch IJUKSA but the Goong cds was in my study so I end up sitting through the 1st 12 epi again. Man, I need serious help. I wonder if I could bump into another series that I would love as much as I love this drama. I thought that after Meteor garden, my obsession with dramas were over. This series is like wine, it gets better with age. Everytime I repeat watching it, I discover new things to love about the characters and understand each of them more.

I hope season 2 will be as good and I'm not obsessing anymore if JJH will come back or not (though I'm still hoping he will), I just want the PD to come up with something as good or even better than the 1st one. 2007 cannot come sooner.

Archived