[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hsinyi069

hsinyi069 -. i wun mind spending the entire 2 days w/o slp chasing after them juz to juz TOUCH his hand!!!

oh oh oh.. that's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.... i am just too excited... I WISH I WERE THERE~~~!~!~!~!~! *envy*

according to the fan who wrote the previous message

there were fans from Taiwan, HK, Singapore(maybe Rebby was one of them? hee hee), and Macau who gathered together and chased them as a group

YEH, in real person, looks more like a little girl

she is really "beautiful", legs are skinny, and she has a tiny face

everyone knows that JJH smokes but JJH just looks too good even when he is smoking...

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015186.jpg

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015185.jpg

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015184.jpg

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015183.jpg

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015182.jpg

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015181.jpg

http://hbbsimg.hanafos.com/newsbbs/cnt_sta...21101015180.jpg

CG's Fashion Show

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh oh oh.. that's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.... i am just too excited... I WISH I WERE THERE~~~!~!~!~!~! *envy*

according to the fan who wrote the previous message

there were fans from Taiwan, HK, Singapore(maybe Rebby was one of them? hee hee), and Macau who gathered together and chased them as a group

YEH, in real person, looks more like a little girl

she is really "beautiful", legs are skinny, and she has a tiny face

everyone knows that JJH smokes but JJH just looks too good even when he is smoking...

CG's Fashion Show

rebby is one of the singapore fans i think.. she went chasing them the whole day.. =D

i think he is as sexy when he is smoking.. i mean... he is smoking hot.. but they are rushing for schedule..

512.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11549_1.jpg

14426e1a3419c6.jpg

14426e78a1190d.jpg

ok off to bed. DO not hotlink me.. photobucket is laggy enough for some reason

notice that JJh lend YEH his mp3. lOlx.. =D

Guest hsinyi069

notice that JJh lend YEH his mp3. lOlx.. =D

BEC6C0CCC6CC.jpg

hee hee hee

the korean fans even made this?~?!! ha ha :D

basically the arrow and the kroean letters are just saying it's not there, it's here...

they also noticed that JJH lend YEH his mp3...

do not hotlink the pic, thank you!!

Guest usyagitntn

OMG all the fans there are so lucky!!! I could have died because of jealousy already. I feel like I'm actually there with the cast and crew with all the constant updates from Goong fans. YEH and JJH seem really nice and they look so good together. I wish they could just go out with each other!!

I hope for a happy ending too. It better be one after all those heart attacks that they gave the fans!!!

Edit: Thanks to all who have uploaded the pics, translated and posted info about what's going on in Macau. And a big hug to all the fans in Macau!!!

Guest kjgprincess

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh

so there are no summaries for the ending episodes ??

omg im dying to know whats going to happen.

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh

so there are no summaries for the ending episodes ??

omg im dying to know whats going to happen.

There aren't any summaries. only speculations about the end. We're all pretty sure of the street kiss since pics have been all over the place.

I'm pretty sure it'll be a happy ending =]

patience till next wednesday! :D

Guest SHEEKxD

<3 just finished watching episode 22

GAH!!

must watch episodeeeeee 23 and 24

im soo sad that the drama is gonna end!!!

Guest Jolee

Fan Encounter with Goong cast in Macau .. Sunday 26 March 2006.

By riola@koreanwind

English translation by Jolee@soompi

[Edit : Oops ..Hsinyi069 edited and added English summaries to her original post .. so this would be a repeat translation .. ]

我們今天跟了一整天~~真是超興奮,到現在還沒平復過來

Chasing the whole day .. really exciting .. not calmed down yet ..

跟大家簡單的說一下喔

Briefly

在機場我們等了好久,終於在老遠看到他們的時候都已經忍不住在尖叫了!

After waiting at the airport for so long.. when we saw them from afar.. couldnt stop screaming !

朱智勛真的很親切,全程都保持微笑,還對我們鞠躬揮手~

他是第一個上車的,然後不停地對著窗外的fans笑(正面喔)

JJH is super friendly .. smiling throughout .. and waving to us ..

恩惠和太后不知道是不是很累,剛到的時候都比較少笑容

YEH and HalmaMama .. maybe they are tired .. didnnt smile much on arrival ..

之前有親看到鉅記手信的袋子~那是我和一個朋友買的喔

我們不停招呼智勛的助理下來,送禮物給他們^^終於成功囉

We saw the present (carrier bag) .. from my friend and me .. we kept calling JJH's assistant to come down.. passed the bag to them .. mission accomplished ..

順便提一句喔,我們好像都沒有見到江賢啊、彩京爸爸等人

演員方面只看到智勛、恩惠、崔尚宮和太后金慧子

Btw .. we didnt see Kang In, CG's father etc .. where actors are concerned .. only saw JJH, YEH, Choi SangGong and HalmaMama ..

之後還有警察幫他們開路呢,本來差點走丟了,

可是我們包車的那個司機好有經驗,

結果成功跟到他們的只有我們一輛車(後來才多有一輛)

The police had to clear traffic for them .. we almost lost them but we had a very experienced driver .. managed to track them .. we were the only fan-car at first .. another fan-car caught up later ..

他們先去酒店歇腳,他們下車時我們就在狂拍照

等了一會兒除了恩惠,其他人都去吃飯

They checked-in first ..we started snapping photos like crazy the moment they stepped down the coach .. after a while everyone except YEH went for a meal

我那位朋友會說一點韓語,跟mbc的員工大叔打了一下交道

然後他就幫我們拿了智勛的簽名!(太高興了,wu li信君真是又帥又好人又親切)

My friend speaks a little Korean and greeted an agussi (uncle = senior male) crew member .. later he helped us get JJH’s autograph (so happy .. our Shin-Goon is really handsome and nice and friendly ..)

他們剛到酒樓的時候,我們一行人就趕快衝過去,

我第一個握到智勛的手喔!很滑溜,冰冰的,大大的手,oh my god!

When they reached the restaurant (scene filming), we all rushed forward .. I was the first to grab JJH’s hand .. very smooth (>??) .. icy cool .. large hand .. oh my god !

不過那個mbc大叔跟我們講,希望我們安安靜靜的不要影響他們拍攝,

而且他們時間很緊,也不能抽出時間跟我們合照簽名這樣子.....

But that agussi uncle requested us to be quiet so as not to affect their filming.. as their schedule is tight .. they can’t find the time to take photos or sign autographs ..

吃完飯再回去接恩惠,然後他們就出發到路環島

我們又一次跟丟了,可是原來駕著演員們那輛車的司機不熟悉路,

打了個電話給我們車的司機,然後我們的車就一直帶著他們的車去目的地~~

我們連頭都不敢往回看~~

Back to pick YEH .. and onwards to Lu Huan (?) Island ..

We lost them again .. but their coach driver was not familiar with the way .. called our driver.. and ended up our car led the way to their destination..

We didn’t even dare to turn our heads to look backwards ..

然後拍攝的過程都沒啥~工作人員不停喝著我們要安靜還有後退,

我們就遠遠的看他們拍~~拍完之後智勛躲了在餐廳的閣樓,

恩惠就去拍騎單車的戲(有親已經post上來囉)

期間見到崔尚宮姐姐去買東西喝~~有人跟她照了相喔

During the shoot, the crew kept asking us to be quiet and to move backwards .. we just watched from afar ..

After that .. JJH went off to a corner [aha .. we know what he did now .. don’t we ??!]

YEH did her bicycle riding scene .(already posted the clip ..)

Choi SangGong went to get a drink .. someone spotted her and took a photo together ..

我們之間有幾個人見到恩惠很喜歡吃葡國蛋撻,還手舞足蹈,表情多多的

其中一個還送到手信給車上的恩惠,她也不停對著窗外的我們說話微笑,

點頭說「mal si so yo~」(好吃的意思),我們又尖叫著說「拿給信君吃」,

然後恩惠就遞給旁邊的智勛~~智勛又拿著相機拍我們這些狂飯~~呵呵

Some of us saw YEH enjoying the Portuguese egg tarts .. very demonstrative with her hands ..and full of expressions .. someone managed to pass YEH a gift and she kept smiling and talking to us through the coach window .. nodding her head mouthing ..~ Mal si so yo ~ (delicious) ..

We screamed .. “Let Shin have one” .. she passed it to Shin beside her .. he took photos of these crazy fans .. haha

之後他們去了一座別墅拍戲,可是已經大概晚上七點多了,

所以工作人員開始要求我們走,因為夜闌人靜,收音會影響~

Later they went off to a villa for filming .. already past 7pm ..so the crew started asking us to leave.. as the night is quiet and audio reception will be affected .. [guess no matter how quiet they promise to be ..somehow fans will be excited and noisy fans .. I should know cos I chased Lee Byung Hun .. and also Kim Rae Won .. both in Singapore in Feb 2005 .. kekek]

在這裏提醒一下各位親喔,要留意最後兩集白色的那個信娃娃哦~~

因為我們親眼目睹恩惠施展她的畫畫才能,替娃娃畫上了衣服~~

Take note .. you must watch the white Shin- doll in the last 2 episodes .. cos we saw YEH showcase her drawing skills .. she drew clothes for Shin-doll

最後我們等到智勛下車(他是最後一個下的),跟他超接近,可惜我只摸到他的手和後背~~

當工作人員遠遠地要我們噤聲時,智勛好可愛地也對著我們「Shh~」,還把手指放在嘴上~超可愛

Last we waited till JJH came down the coach (he was the last one), tried to get close, so sad that I only touched his hand and back ~~..

When the crew motioned us to tone down, JJH was so cute .. he faced us .. went ~ Shhh ~ with his finger against his lips .. ~ super cute ..

後來我們就回酒店等

一直等等等到十二點多,他們才終於拍完回來,

我們趁智勛出外買東西回來時,要求他跟我們合照,

本來助理不讓,可是智勛說「就照這一部(相機)好了」~

wow~~然後我們就跟他照了喔!只有我們一行人跟他照到相!尖叫ing.......

We went back to the hotel and waited till past 12am when they wrapped up the shoot and returned ..

When JJH went to buy something, we took the chance and asked him to take pictures with us..

At first his assistant refused .. but JJH said .. “Just take with this (camera) .. okay ..”

wow ~~ we were the only group who took a picture with JJH …! .. Screaming …….

還有..我來補充一下..智勛抽煙的...

他抽得還蠻厲害..

MBC的人說他喜歡抽"LuckyStrike"

是日本牌子的..他在休息的時候抽..

但是他的助理不讓他在fans面前抽..他就躲在閣樓上偷偷的抽..

但還是被我們看到啦..hahaha

Just to add .. JJH’s smoking .. he’s quite a heavy smoker .. [.. omo... purely for health reasons.. JJH really should try to quit .. but if he can’t..hopefully he should try to cut down??]

MBC crew says he likes the Japanese brand “Lucky Strike” and smokes during rest breaks..

But his assistant won’t let him smoke in front of his fans .. so he hides in the corner to smoke ..

But he was still spotted by us .. lah .. hahaha ..

[um.. this attempt at direct translation .. hope I didn’t get anything wrong.. and

thanks to Liquidfir :) for highlighting some of the details earlier]..

also with thanks to hsinyi069 :) for posting in Goong@soompi ..

and most of all .. special thanks to riola :) for sharing her thrilling star-chase.. hope your euphoria will sustain you past 30 Mar 2006 .. to .. Jan 2007 Season 2 ..]

Cheers for Goong ! ! :) :)

Guest Random10034

Hi! I'm new to Goong and I saw this forum while browsing through Dramawiki for Goong.

Anyways I just have a little question about some pictures.

Okay here goes...

You know the picture where Shin and CG are holding up two little kids, is that an actual scene? Like is it real for the drama anyway?

Eh...i'm confused.

:w00t:

Wow! The fans are so lucky they got to meet the cast of Goong!! I wish I had been there!

Guest losborrachos

^ the photo of them holding children... wasn't it for that photo thing they have before commercial breaks or something... it was after the scene where the grandmother was talking abt shin and cg having children, then they show the picture, like some sort of flash-forward thing... i might be wrong though...

Guest Random10034

^ the photo of them holding children... wasn't it for that photo thing they have before commercial breaks or something... it was after the scene where the grandmother was talking abt shin and cg having children, then they show the picture, like some sort of flash-forward thing... i might be wrong though...

Oh! Thank you for clarifying that. I was confused for a long time.

that was another picture. this one is with them carrying 2 kids? the other previously inserted pic was with one only.

and that pic was inserted in epi 10 when before shin came back from thai and the teacher sang gong was telling cg that she is going help carry on the bloodline of the royal and she must take care of her body.. etc etc.. and then the inserted picture came then.

maybe this is another inserted pic in the drama... we dunno wad is this pic for

but i dun think this is seen b4 in the show yet.

Guest V A L XD

V A L XD-> but there is season II (cries)

I know there's gonna be a season two. I just hate having to wait a whole year for it >.<

Guest alohajessie

PUAHAHAH that was my dream remember??? a few hundred pages back. lOlx..

Cg screaming during labour wacking shin all the time saying its all ur fault and shin will be too worried to think about how cg is hitting him and they become proud parents of triplets. lOLX>>>

BUT this was before the confirmation of season 2.. they are going to start filming in september......

*manz... i wonder wad the hell would it be in season 2? wad like the manhwa... Shin falling sick???????? NOooooooo i hope not..

and DUN tell me the rectangle relationship isnt over YET????? NO freaking way? after so much torture? PLS JUZ let the poor cg and shin be together.. arhg. i hope seaosn 2 will be more on how shin and cg get used to being a real copuple and being PARENTS? COOL? lOlx*

Hi, I am a new member since yesterday and I am also a big fan of Goong!! :D Thank you all for the information about the Goong. Yes, I am totally agree with you. I can't stand all those sad things that happened to shin and CG! :crazy: I am just hopping that they can overcome the obstacles and be happy together in the end. Hope CG does not get "kicked" out and her title does not get "removed" from the palace in episode 23! I really am hopping to see more sweet moments between shin and CG in last two episodes. It would be good if CG returns to the palace with shin, and become " the real couple" at the first night of returning to the palace in the last episode. :P As for the season two, I have same expectation like you!! I am just hopping that the show does not give us any other heartbreaking news or heart attack!! I was so upset after watching episode 22!! :fury: :tears: I couldn't sleep at all. Love shin and CG!

Guest Random10034

that was another picture. this one is with them carrying 2 kids? the other previously inserted pic was with one only.

and that pic was inserted in epi 10 when before shin came back from thai and the teacher sang gong was telling cg that she is going help carry on the bloodline of the royal and she must take care of her body.. etc etc.. and then the inserted picture came then.

maybe this is another inserted pic in the drama... we dunno wad is this pic for

but i dun think this is seen b4 in the show yet.

Okay!

I thought the pic was really cute and it just got me thinking.

:w00t:

Your one of the translators for Goong!!

Wow!

You do a really good job!! The translations are always great!

Guest IbeKT

So right now they are filming ep 23 and 24 in Macau?

Links in my signature for dling Goong files... are there any other places I could use to upload?

Guest aw311

So right now they are filming ep 23 and 24 in Macau?

Links in my signature for dling Goong files... are there any other places I could use to upload?

yup!! aaah can't wait for it - finally some happy moments (as deduced from the pics)

Guest chief

朱智勛尹恩惠澳門行玩親民

27/03/2006

人氣韓劇《宮》已播到尾聲,大結局更拉大隊到澳門拍攝,上星期六男女主角朱智勛及尹恩惠抵達澳門進行四天拍攝工作。當二人抵達機場時,Fans早在機場守候,頭戴紅色冷帽的朱智勛最受歡迎,Fans紛紛拿相機拍攝偶像的風采,而朱智勛與尹恩惠亦十分友善,不時微笑任Fans影相。

今次二人於澳門拍外景,主要拍攝尹恩惠飾演的太子妃被廢後,到了澳門避世,而飾演太子的朱智勛則長途跋涉到澳門尋愛妃。

太陽報

source from chinese forum

i think this is a newspaper report from hong kong or macau.

someone with better translation skills please translate.

thank you

Guest aw311

朱智勛尹恩惠澳門行玩親民

27/03/2006

人氣韓劇《宮》已播到尾聲,大結局更拉大隊到澳門拍攝,上星期六男女主角朱智勛及尹恩惠抵達澳門進行四天拍攝工作。當二人抵達機場時,Fans早在機場守候,頭戴紅色冷帽的朱智勛最受歡迎,Fans紛紛拿相機拍攝偶像的風采,而朱智勛與尹恩惠亦十分友善,不時微笑任Fans影相。

今次二人於澳門拍外景,主要拍攝尹恩惠飾演的太子妃被廢後,到了澳門避世,而飾演太子的朱智勛則長途跋涉到澳門尋愛妃。

太陽報

i think this is a newspaper report from hong kong or macau.

someone with better translation skills please translate.

thank you

aah ok here's my rough translation :

cast of the popular Goong drama arrived last saturday to Macau for 4 days of filming. Fans were there waiting for them. JJH and YEH were very friendly, smiling and letting fans snap pics.

the scenes in Macau are basically about CG coming to Macau to avoid the mess after being "廢" (not sure how do translate this but its basically when she gets kicked out of the palace) and Shin comes to look for her.

Archived