[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

Sorry for asking again (I haven't been to this thread in ages........it moves soooo quickly that it's gonna take me years go to through the whole thing again), but the 4 more episodes will be following the manhwa, correct? As for the 2nd season...............it won't be based on the manhwa anymore, right?

That depends 'cause the manhwa itself hasn't ended yet. Personally, i think this season will follow the manhwa with a good ending and start a whole new storyline for season 2...like some has mentioned, but i'm not really sure...sorry. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohhh~ which episode were those pics from? still coming??? the first few ones look like their in cg's house and the last one seems like they're in a restaurant or smthing... :blink: wonder wat it all means...

Guest AznGrlz

thanks for posting the pics!! :) wow... now cg is inviting yul to her house??? talk about getting things more complicated.. what is cg thinking??? i mean if she is inviting yul, why not invite shin as well.. oh my... with everything going on, she even took the chance to invite yul to her house... i'm speechless...

maybe...its a good bye dinner, 'cause Yul doesn't look all that happy and maybe shin's there too. Is it just me or does yul look really funny to you guyz/grlz as well...?hehe

i really dont think Chae Gyung is using her brain ne more. she is going by what she feels like and by a brain washing psycopath called Lee Yul! For someone who wished Shinny would consider her feelings...shes not even considering how Shinny feels anymore. You finally get what you want and you deny it! Cant you see Shinny loves you and is willing to jeporadize his spot as Crown Prince just so you can be happy? Ahh! Chae Gyung's stupidity is driving me crazy. All she thinks about is herself and Yul now and how she needs to get out of the palace since Shinny hurt her so much. He has, but he made up for it. What did taking you the beach mean? What did letting you spend the night at your parents mean? What did standing up for you mean? Clearly nothing to u! And YUL: PLEASE GET BACK TO REALITY AND LEAVE CHAE GYUNG ALONE U OVER OBSSESSED COMPULSIVE PSYCOPATH who is JUST LIKE THEIR MOTHER. Your mother is loser who has done many dirty things, just like ur doing.

i feel so bad for Shinny. He cant even be in the same room with the love of his life without fighting or being sad. he is just being ignored and left hurting with no one to turn to :(

What the HECK is Yul doing at Chae's house? And in that apron :huh: ???

photo25611no995810vn.jpg

photo25611no995826aa.jpg

I love these Palace maids and sanggoongs

cool4nf1ri.jpg

~ Ah Shin and Chae ~

photo25611no991614sr.jpg

Aww, lookie...a sleepy Jang Kyung! Probably dreaming of Kang Hyun, :P

photo25611no993810ou.jpg

Here's a Yullie for you Yul Campers

photo25611no992717ud.jpg

all creds to: imbc.com

I think for the 2nd season we'll be at the mercy of Goong's scriptwriter, it was mentioned somewhere in this thread that the author of the manhwa wished to finish Goong in the next installment or not in the distant future. So, I doubt that the 2nd season will be based on the manhwa.

AND WHAT THE H@LL IS WRONG WITH YOU CG!!!! (sorry for shouting) But, bringing Yul home that is just crazy!!!

Guest tklovex3

what?! YUL AT CHAEGYUNG'S HOUSE EATTING?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

yo seriously, she is irking me! & why does her family seem so supportive?! aigoo..

shinnie can come to me... i'll treat him well! muahaha keke

Guest blue_rose

OK, please somebody PUHLEEEEZZZE tell me that those pic that look like Yul is having a nice family dinner @ CG house is not REAL??? it is Photoshopped right??

I don't think I can take that kind of a scene coming up in the next episode or two, not even if it's her DREAM or YUL's dream......eeeek!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

anyone here thinks those scenes of Yul in CG's house could be a figment of someone's imagination?

maybe CG just imagining what it would be like if she married Yul instead?

or could it be wishful thinking on Yul's part?

or is it some jealous imagination by Shin?

sure hope it's not for real!

I was a little dissapointed at CG in the last 2 eps but I keep telling myself it is going to get better but after seeing those pixs that Yul and CG family having a nice meal together, I just can't hold it any more :angry:

She is married and she knows that Yul likes her but she lets Yul touch her face, kiss her on her forehead, bad mouth about her husband, etc. and now have a nice meal with her family???????

I am not going blame Yul for what he did because CG gave him the opportunities to do so!

Guest Pikachu

anyone here thinks those scenes of Yul in CG's house could be a figment of someone's imagination?

maybe CG just imagining what it would be like if she married Yul instead?

or could it be wishful thinking on Yul's part?

or is it some jealous imagination by Shin?

sure hope it's not for real!

XDDD I'm actually thinking about the same thing.. probably CG imagining what life will be like if it was Yul she married and not Shin. Let's hope it's all the imagination anyway.. or we have knives we need to sharpen. B)

Guest tempuraicecream

does anyone have the song "dangshin baboibnida"? i am looking for a d/l that song and i can't find it!

i really dont think Chae Gyung is using her brain ne more. she is going by what she feels like and by a brain washing psycopath called Lee Yul! For someone who wished Shinny would consider her feelings...shes not even considering how Shinny feels anymore. You finally get what you want and you deny it! Cant you see Shinny loves you and is willing to jeporadize his spot as Crown Prince just so you can be happy? Ahh! Chae Gyung's stupidity is driving me crazy. All she thinks about is herself and Yul now and how she needs to get out of the palace since Shinny hurt her so much. He has, but he made up for it. What did taking you the beach mean? What did letting you spend the night at your parents mean? What did standing up for you mean? Clearly nothing to u! And YUL: PLEASE GET BACK TO REALITY AND LEAVE CHAE GYUNG ALONE U OVER OBSSESSED COMPULSIVE PSYCOPATH who is JUST LIKE THEIR MOTHER. Your mother is loser who has done many dirty things, just like ur doing.

YAY for you!!!! I'm with you all the way....I haven't watch epi 19 and 20...but from the spoilers and the RAW I took a peek into...:blush: ...I think CG is too selfish and immature lately....I understand how she might feel confused and lonely but she need to get a grip on herself...in the first episodes (I forgot which one)...she mentions that she's the one who chose to marry Shin and she's going to be responsible for it....thus she have to life with the consequences no matter what...she should know what comes with the privilege of being a princess....she knows that once she steps into the palace she won't be able to do what she wants all the time...she should know that even her family is not going to be the priority in her life anymore....the palace life is boring....deal with it....Shin hurt her much.....and SixMyths08 you're right...he did make up for it and CG blows him off and run to Yul like crazy....I think that CG was far more mature in the first episodes...so yeah...rite now I feel sorry for Shin and just wan to knock some sense into CG's head....rite now even if Shin do confess to CG I think she will just run to Yul and tell him everything and how confuse she is rite now tinking that Shin's confession might be just another 'scneario'... blah blah blah...all that crap and Yul will just feed her more "sweet talks".....

now that I rant all the way... :sweatingbullets: ....finally I can get it out of my system...I hope when I trully understand what's going on in epi 19 and 20...I can change my thoughts for CG...but rite now...reading all your posts and spoilers, watchin the RAWs and looking at the pics I kinda dissapointed at her.... :( ....sorry if what I think about CG is wrong...... :unsure: .....

Guest AznGrlz

Maybe CG's just using Yul to force Shin into confessing his love for her, without knowing so. I'm with all of you on the pics being someone's dream or imagination...btw, Yul looks like a maid lol

Guest kyotoji

just finished epi 19 and 20 also.

Hmmm... i am so *&*&*(&*(7 that i forwarded and forwarded and forwarded...

It really made me lose my day for these 2 episodes.

why ??? why ??? why ???

why things has become like that ? why CG is being led by Yul ? why she cannot think of her own happiness?

And why Yul is so bad ? Why ? Why ? Why ???

Shin, wake up pls... else... u really lose both your title and your wife...

OOO... i am still so :tears:

And as for my lovelies Goongers...

Angeline, Amanda, Audrey, Dee, Jess, Kyotoji, Manda, Ririe, Saki, Telly (thank you for the latest Goong scanlations! muah :D)... Annyong ^_^

Glad to see some of your posts in here coz they seem to have disappeared these few days :unsure:

ay_link, miss you too. *waves to you (though u are not ard now)* [off-topic] I was not around this whole week. And after i come back, :o .. thread has been revamped and i am lost :huh:

And after seeing rules, i am abit careful in what i wrote.

And ya.. i also seldom see familiar "faces" nowadays ... i do feel depressed cos we all seem to be ..... huh? i don't know how to use a suitable word.. pls pardon me.

(Sorry, not sure is my above post considered spam, so pls pardon me)

Someone posted (sorrie cannot remember who is he/she, pls don't get offended) that Yul's dad is still around? Is it true? If that's the case, that means there are more story to add on. But now i am more interested in the love life story of Shin and CG.

And i saw someone (sorrie cannot remember who is he/she, pls don't get offended) also posted clips on

Yul wearing apron and appearing in CG's parents' house. OOO.. what's happening ??? Any1 know any details on this.

I want Shin wearing apron and appearing in CG's parents' house!

i missed the day when Shin wear apron while preparing dinner for CG.

happen to see mangoicy,jun_ji around. *waves*

Thanks rainbowbrite for the chinese synopsis of epi 21 and 22.

Another hell days for us.

Guest usyagitntn

OMG I was away like half an hour and when I came back BANG the pictures of Yul and CG hit me right in the eyes :wacko: WHAT THE H*LL IS HE DOING AT CG'S HOUSE?!? (sorry for yelling guys) Dont' tell me CG has gone nuts and bring Yul back to her house after the terrible announcement about the divorce * now those da*n reporters just sneak right in and voila. I really hope what you guys said above about it's just someone's imagination is true. And I don't think Cg's dumb enough to use Yul to make Shin mad. He's mad at her enough already don't need to make things more complicated.... If she really does I really have nothing else to say.... :(

I swear, I haven't visited this thread in a while. Probably because the last time I visited what was going on in Goong made me fustrated xD. Anyways, I lost track of what page I was on, but when I saw the picture of Yul with this maid looking clothes, I was like O.O I think CG has obviously lost her mind XD. Hopefully this week's ep. will end with a somewhat of heaven ep. Keke, off to other k-dramas. =)

Guest ke_aicrissy

that pic with yul at CG's house is kinda surprising...

but i guess, CG is just imagining that scene.....i don't think that would really happen :P

Archived