[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest summer73

I had just finish Ep 19 & 20 with Chinese sub, & I love it..... u can really feel the way Shin use his method to love & protect CG. Lots of Goong fans may not like ep 19 & 20 but as Shin had say in ep 19, he dunno how to express himself so he juz use the method he know to do it.....wah really love him more after watching ep 19 & 20.

I'm so mad that that old witch slap our prince but I love the way Shin react! He is so good..... & last 5min of ep 20 is a bonus to me too...hahaha I just love " Goong"

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was reported earlier that the actress who plays Hyorin was cast in a movie before they decided to extend the series and therefore won't be in any more episodes after this.

Also, there seem to have been CONFLICTING reports regarding which actors had DEFINITELY signed on for a second season. Initially they had said the two leads were unconfirmed, then, everyone just started saying that they were signed (sorry, never saw any news that they had signed, just that everyone started posting with the assumption they would appear in season 2).... and NOW, I see news that Ju JiHoon is NOT definite, so, I guess I'll just wait and see. Hard to separate fact from fiction on the internet!

PS regarding the arson subplot that appears in the manhwa, ... seems to me they don't have time to include that in the drama with only 4 episodes left!

Guest valandy

I know that Shin has always appeared healthy to all of us but with all those pressures from people around him, it is possible for him to fall sick just like in the comics. Then CG would know how she really feels and how much he has done to keep those elders from breathing down her neck. :)

Then they can patched up before the next storm (chances are high since there are 4 more episodes to go). What do you guys think??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest DallasE

^^ DallasE, thanks for the above pics.

The pics are taken today... hmmm.. wondering what scenes are they are taking...

and o... Shin looks unhappy in the above pics.

I feel sad also... :tears:

and the internal officer looks as if he is just out from toilet/restroom.

kyotoji, it's my pleasure! If only we know what they were filming! The thing is even the king was

photographed but we see no sign of our Bingungmama!!!

Anyhow, I didn't bother to post the pics on the king for fear that it would cause major discomfort!!

I'm probably immature but looking at the pics of him outside of the drama also give me the **((%%%/.

Why are there SBS trucks in the filming loc? Its supposed to be MBC right?

Yes! It's for sure MBC, not sure why the SBS vehicle was there. It could be they were on the same location.

Nothing alarming!

DSC_0046.jpg

This is too funny for words!

Whoever created this probably got her inspiration from the recent Winter Olympic Game.

67744.jpg

SMILE!!!

1142776739_smile.jpg

Credits to miclub

Guest kyotoji

Yes! It's for sure MBC, not sure why the SBS vehicle was there. It could be they were on the same location.

Nothing alarming!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...18/DSC_0046.jpg

Credits to miclub

Sorry... but i still have this question in my mind...

how come there's this GOONG drama tag on the SBS truck? (see the post='2018100' from DallasE)

Though i also saw 1 MBC truck. But i cannot see whether there's any Goong drama tag or not.

Don't tell me they borrow truck from SBS? I understand that the korean actors and actresses are "tied" through/by agency and not by the TV stations, therefore, they can just borrow trucks here and there? This is just my thinking... :vicx:

[edit]

Thanks, donilpark for clarifying my doubts. (see below post by donilpark).

Now i know why LOL. ;)

Guest donilpark

Sorry... but i still have this question in my mind...

how come there's this GOONG drama tag on the SBS truck? (see the post='2018100' from DallasE)

Though i also saw 1 MBC truck. But i cannot see whether there's any Goong drama tag or not.

Don't tell me they borrow truck from SBS? I understand that the korean actors and actresses are "tied" through/by agency and not by the TV stations, therefore, they can just borrow trucks here and there? This is just my thinking... :vicx:

SBS Artech, a subsidiary of SBS, is responsible for the costumes in Goong. (if you've watched SBS drama King's Woman, you'll notice that the palace girl costume looks identical in that drama and in Goong)

They took the job before the it wasn't decided as to who would air Goong.

So they are working on it even after Goong is being aired by MBC because they've already started it.

(and of course, the drama itself is produced by Eight Peaks, not MBC)

In one interview, they were a little bit unhappy as to how MBC does not credit 'SBS Artech' but just 'Artech' for the costumes.

Guest qtbeautygirl

4 More Episodes!!!! Cant Wait!!! For Goong Fans Ive made another MV, but this time its a funny one!!!!

Watch it Online or visit my site at www.romantic-rhapsody.com

- watch it here!

I hope you guys will like it!!!

Guest jennxxness

4 More Episodes!!!! Cant Wait!!! For Goong Fans Ive made another MV, but this time its a funny one!!!!

Watch it Online or visit my site at www.romantic-rhapsody.com

- watch it here!

that's hilarious. great job qtbeautygirl.

What's the song? It's such a nice song =)

Guest caffienejunkie

Hi, I've been downloading the drama as the subs come out. I've ben trying to download a high quality episode 16, but nothing seems to work :tears: . I clicked on the links on page one, but almost all of them lead to page 512, and I don't see an episode 16 download on that page. I can't use bittorrent or clubbox and I really want a high quality episode. Can anyone help me? I'm going crazy :crazy:

Thanks to all the subbers for their amazing work. It's because of them that I like this series as much as I do :D . Thanks again.

Guest dadedum

- watch it here!

cute mv, great song, the music is so upbeat. :lol: anyone got the song file?

Guest jennxxness

cute mv, great song, the music is so upbeat. :lol: anyone got the song file?

Yes- does anyone have that song file? lol. =)

Guest the one

The Yool character acts so metro.

Shin character is too skinny.

Chae Kyung character is way too round.

Hyo Rin character is so hot.

Which makes this drama so weird.

Guest s2.baboxx

The Yool character acts so metro.

Shin character is too skinny.

Chae Kyung character is way too round.

Hyo Rin character is so hot.

Which makes this drama so weird.

whaaa buddy? u think hyorin's character is hott? i think she's just plain stupid.. n a lil bitchy.. i mean hello.. u dont reject a man's proposal for ballet.. then ditch ballet again n go running back to him.. thats just ridiculous.. n i mean come on if she's a true women, she would have some dignity n not go running back to him when 1) he's married, 2) she rejected him FIRST 3) he doesnt even love her no more.. n he did make it clear that he doesnt love her n loves cg... n then wat does she do? she overdoses herself with pills? thats just plain stupid..

plus.. i think shin's character is kute.. :D simply because i think he has a wonderful/ heart taking smile.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest frOsty_pAnda

hey i have a question. ok. i made a bet with one of the pple at my church. i told him that episode 20 is the last episode for season 1. and that season 2 will show 4 more episodes, ending the series. i told him that season 2 won't be out 'til winter 2007.

he said that i was wrong. he said that season 1 consists of 24 episodes and that season 2 will expand it. i made a bet with him that i was right and he was wrong. if i'm wrong, i owe him 2 bubble teas (bobas). T-T

so can someone explain to me. >.<

Guest the one

whaaa buddy? u think hyorin's character is hott? i think she's just plain stupid.. n a lil bitchy.. i mean hello.. u dont reject a man's proposal for ballet.. then ditch ballet again n go running back to him.. thats just ridiculous.. n i mean come on if she's a true women, she would have some dignity n not go running back to him when 1) he's married, 2) she rejected him FIRST 3) he doesnt even love her no more.. n he did make it clear that he doesnt love her n loves cg... n then wat does she do? she overdoses herself with pills? thats just plain stupid..

plus.. i think shin's character is kute.. :D simply because i think he has a wonderful/ heart taking smile.. :sweatingbullets:

This is appearance wise, buddy. You need to stop cursing out Hyo Rin. You're acting like her right now. Don't be using that 'B' word in here. It's part of the rules. And it's the script writer who made her like that, not her. So don't blame her. Alright?

Peace out, and you go think about it.

Archived