[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

Guest ripgal

arhh.. i tried to skip the spoilers and the caps.. but couldn't resist cos i saw KJW's shaved and he definitely looks better and HOTTER!!

thanx for the clear caps!! anywayz.. im still on ep 1 pending the subs.. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 real that's bf <_< of hers gets on my nerve :crazy: .

and his lines are definitely limited "KA JA". And HJM alwayz go w/him too. He's being an richard simmons by showing her no repect from pulling her away like that. He doesn't luv her for real right?!. Well I hope she knows soon if that's the case. I would go to Jae Won in a heart beat :blush: . Like come on now..lol..The other gurl I have to admit she isn't that bad for now. But who knows what about later?! her jealousy might get the best of her :unsure: . Her son is cute though :P .

Jae Won looks even better shave. But alittle hair-cut would be nice too..keke..

Thankz, queer and angeldreams, for the caps for episode 7 and 8---> Angelsdreams, comment is cute. It also helps, cuzz I dun understand a word of korean while watching. Only bits and pieces :sweatingbullets:

I the beginning of episode 7, When Jae Won went to his so-call dad press conference? what did he stood up to say, that HJM bf punched him outside?

=========

I have yet to see episode 8. Gonna watch it in abit :w00t:

======

Nice to see more people watching :D

EDIT: Does anyone have the OST in mp3?

Arghhhh.. the ex-girlfriend will be a problem...

Do u know some spoiler? on what happens afterward w/her?

Guest badhairday

Aaah, I'm still waiting for epi 7 and 8 to be uploaded to d-addicts. Never got into clubboxes and streaming media. =(

I am just speculating though..... After the end of Ep 8, I am sure Mi Rae will see Hyun Se in a new light.. then I am sure the ex-gf will come in....

Oh ok..lol..well I also sense that she will be trouble too :unsure:

When Jae won is drifting far from her and deep w/HJM. She gonna want him badly :phew: . Enough to break them apart <_<

4 real that's bf <_< of hers gets on my nerve :crazy: .

and his lines are definitely limited "KA JA". And HJM alwayz go w/him too. He's being an richard simmons by showing her no repect from pulling her away like that. He doesn't luv her for real right?!. Well I hope she knows soon if that's the case. I would go to Jae Won in a heart beat :blush: . Like come on now..lol..The other gurl I have to admit she isn't that bad for now. But who knows what about later?! her jealousy might get the best of her :unsure: . Her son is cute though :P .

I think most people will agree with you on this... sheesh. Try and pull me away... I kick you all the way to Africa. I don't understand why she always allow him to do that! :P

No tralier for episode 9 yet???

For those that prefer SS over Mega

Episode 7

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q67c60

Episode 8

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yew00x

================EDIT

I think most people will agree with you on this... sheesh. Try and pull me away... I kick you all the way to Africa. I don't understand why she always allow him to do that! :P

No tralier for episode 9 yet???

U know! shoot..lol...Luv is blind :P . But in their case it ain't even love :lol:

I wanna see the trailer for episode 9 too. I just saw episode 8 and the ending just left me hanging :w00t:

I just luv every moment w/them 2gether. The birthday scene is the cutest :blush: . And when he went after her and told her "the kids weren't the only ones there. you were there too." ... :w00t: [Thankz, 2 TW1NKLE translation :P ]

When they were racing up the stair..keke..but what they met @ the top of the stair was just :fury:

=========

Great Inheritance OST :w00t: - Thankz, 2 Asianosts.cjb.net

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ftcogn

Guest ripgal

gosh.. the kids are so adorable!! love them in the series!!

thanx for the beautiful pics of the kids Ana! :D

arhh.. i tried to skip the spoilers and the caps.. but couldn't resist cos i saw KJW's shaved and he definitely looks better and HOTTER!!

yea when i 1st saw the pics of him shaved , i was like :w00t:

n i also like it when Han JiMin lets her hair down ~ ;)

how many episodes are there?

16 episodes

Woooo..

I'm just done with ep 8... & boy this drama is defintely getting better.

I dun really think the ex-gf posed a problem, its more like CSW :angry: would be a bigger issue. The ex seemed like a really nice lady whose heart still longed for KHS but deep down she knew HS is drawing towards MR. perhaps she is looking for someone who can be the father of her kid - since HS gets along really well with her son. But all this is just still my speculation. :lol::vicx:

Guest aznchocol8luver

omg i jus finish watchin end of episode 7.. .HOLY CRAP!!!

i luv the ending!!! ahhh!!! kim jae won is sooo freakin hot!

dude i hate tat bf of hers..

i gotta agree wif u guyz.. he's lines r like "Oh Im Sorry.. I can do better.. or Let's Go" soo lame!!

i luv how mi rae jus rejected him n he grabs her hand again n kim jae won was like Let go! n he was gunna go again.. n he was like I TOLD U TO LET GO!!! n he grabbed mi rae's hand.. awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*im gunna go crazy now*!)

can't wait to watch episode 8!!

wow tat lil kid has his ear's pierced? wow tatz realli young.. haha

his mom actually let him do tat.. my mom wouldn't let me.. haha until wen im like 7th grade..

Archived