[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

I'm an apple user, can't dl fm clubox. I'm going "michi"

there are megaupload links in this thread :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52856

i uploaded episode 1 and 2 in there and will continue to upload the rest of the episodes..

check it out if you can use sendspace/megaupload :)

You could also go to this THREAD that is dedicated only to Great Inheritance's non-CB links.

Guest lynnshim

is this drama worth watching? the rating seems low... and yes, i do go by the ratings before i watch dramas. that's just how i am. :PPP but i really want to see a kim jae won drama cause the dramas he's in are usually good. so any opinions about it so far? O_O??

-S0LLY ^3^

YES!! I LAUGHED SOOOO MUCH AFTER WATCHING THIS.. I HIGHLY RECOMEND YOU WATCHING THIS! LOL.. THIS IS THE ONLY DRAMA I WATCH SO FAR BECAUSE I GAVE UP ON ALL THE DRAMAS SUCH AS SPRING WALTS AND WHAT STAR ARE YOU FROM...

SOO.. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS!

Guest woah~

^ I second and third and even tenth (ditto) that!!!

You guys just have to watch... KJW is in his prime! Love him! ^_^

Guest june_showers

haha ahhh, not even done the first ep but i'm absolutely in love; it's soooooo ADORABLE, the kids omgosh, they are absolutely amazing! soooo cute, and love how htey have thier own lil love problems haha, all in all, loving it soo far; and you can really tell it's by teh same production team as my girl; it's so light and fun, and they have amazing ways of editing, it's just amazing; adds greatly to the effect and feeling of the show..

Guest lynnshim

bscap0078xg.jpg

Is IT JUST ME OR DOES THAT GUY BEHIND HAN JI MIN LOOK FAMILIAR

?? ISNT HE FROM THE TRUTH GAME.. JINSHIL GAME WHERE THEY FIND GUYS DRESSING AS GIRLS AND THEY HAVE TO FIND THE FAKE BEUTY PAGENT WINNER OR SOMTHING?? I'LL LOOK FOR IT..

I found him!!

Like.. the guy that acts like a girl and helps han ji min was on jinshil game.. aka truth game!!

thisguy6uo.png

castphoto203hl.jpg

Hey, that guy teacher was in jinshil game!!! He was in the girly looking guy episode.

like i said before ^^

Guest hydroflux

hi..jst want to ask how many episodes will they have 4 this drama? i'm sure this one will be a hit! pls. add more pics thanks!!

Guest lisafh

GREAT INHERITANCE

Episode 2 (Chinese Hardsubbed)(289.7 MB)

제 목: [TSKS][偉大的遺産][002][韓語中字].rmvb

파일명: [TSKS][The Great Inheritance][002][KO_CN].rmvb

clubbox download link-->

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tsxz/bpvi7

credit to TSKS (chinese subbing team)

20060503115228491.gif

Guest aznchocol8luver

Hey, that guy teacher was in jinshil game!!! He was in the girly looking guy episode.

tatz wat i thot so wen i first saw him!!!~~

no offense he was annoyin in jinshil game after awhile.. buh in this drama he wasn't tat bad.. hah

wow im surprised he's in tis drama..

Guest kneekey

i just watched the trailer! its soooo kyoot! the kids are adorable!

kjw doesnt even look like a gangster, his car looks like a cow with blackspots dalmatian :P

btw, do you guys know any site that showa great inheritance's epi 1&2 ?? youtube doesnt have it yet and i cant dl it çause my computer went bonkers last night *sobsob*

loving the caps btw :P

Guest ripgal

woahh... KJW looks really really HOTTT in the caps!! u guys are making me wana watch this!!! i will watch it after finishing Bad Family..;)

Guest asianrice

I'm watching this raw while patiently waiting for subs (thanks subbers btw!!). I'm in love with it so far. Especially the part where that little girl pressed those two hearts onto his shirt. Too cute and funny.

I was saddened that JaeHee rejected this project, but I love JaeWon as well and he's doing an excellent job. Aja!

btw, do you guys know any site that showa great inheritance's epi 1&2 ?? youtube doesnt have it yet and i cant dl it çause my computer went bonkers last night *sobsob*

I think someone will probably upload on youtube soon ~

i can't wait to watch tis as well , esp wif the kids + the chemistry b/w Han Ji Min + Kim Jae Won ~ ;)

edit: just realised tht Luv had posted links to stream it online ~

loving the caps btw :P

Hehe...I posted the links yesterday ...may be you missed the post...

Saying hi to queer...so happy to see you again :)

Guest kneekey

Hehe...I posted the links yesterday ...may be you missed the post...

thanks Luv im currently checking it out, i really want to watch it ^^,

thanks lisafh for the caps ^^,

Guest lisafh

Don't miss it this Sunday.. :wub::wub:

Arirang TV Schedule

Showbiz Extra (airs at 20:00 'korean Time ', this Sunday'7,May)(English program)

Online Star Focus

star01(42).gifstar02(36).gif

Kim Jae-won

Name: Kim Jae-won

Date of Birth: Feb. 18th, 1981

Body: 182cm/ 71kg

Title: Actor

Hobbies: Watching movies, Listening to music, and Exercising

Debut: SBS Sitcom Honey Honey (2001)

Drama: A Wonderful Life, My 19 Year Old Sister-in-Law, My Love in Beijing, Rival, Romance, etc.

Filmography: 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

Awards: 2005 1st Top TV Series Ceremony- Best Overseas Actor

The star with the killer smile that melted women's hearts across Asia, returns with a killer character - Kim Jae-won is a mobster in the new TV drama, “A Grand Inheritance”!

And after a year away, we thought he'd be perfect for today's STAR FOCUS.

We found Kim Jae-won at a press release for the drama. It was exactly one year ago that he appeared in the drama “Wonderful Life,” and the reporters were anxious to hear about his new production. Especially since he'd be showing off a "grand" transformation.

In “A Grand Inheritance,” a big-time IN'TEL mobster inherits a preschool and ends up training to be a preschool teacher. The drama aired only two episodes so far and the response was over the top!

Kim had spent the past year abroad, but he didn't look like he had ANY qualms.

Kim Jae-won made his debut in 2001, with the TV drama, “Our House.” He was able to digest the clean-cut character without any problems. The actor was always good at the sweet, intelligent guy - A year into his debut,

his stint in the drama, “Romance”, pushed him into the realm of stardom. And in the blink of an eye, already 6 years have passed since his debut -

Kim's career wasn't all about the good stuff, though - he was the actor selected to star in the joint Korea-China production in 2004, called “Beijing My Love”, and unfortunately, the series wasn't as popular as everyone had hoped.

The same streak of bad luck followed him onto the silver screen, with his debut, “Nae Sarang SsaGaJi”. But in Kim Jae-won's book, this was all life experience.

In “Wonderful Life,” Kim Jae-won played a young, restless father - inexperienced and immature. A difficult character, but he pulled it off with ease, and was applauded by critics.

We asked the star what the secret was to his natural acting -

And he should know! This Hallyu star was chosen as a model across 6 nations in Southeast Asia, along with the beautiful jewel of Taiwan, Vivian Tsu. On top of that, we just found out there was more to Kim Jae-won than meets the eye! He just enrolled himself in grad school geared towards Hallyu Studies.

Within the nation, as well as overseas, Kim Jae-won's killer smile sparkled mercilessly. And the effect was felt everywhere! Last year, TV audiences in China voted him as the recipient of the Most Popular Award - This was one star that was welcomed with open arms all across Asia. And he has definitely felt the growing difference in the growing Hallyu influence.

A return to Korean showbiz after one year spent away and abroad. Kim Jae-won awaits for the ourpour of the public's reviews. Will his quiet charisma reign supreme once again? We definitely hope so!

HOMEPAGE

http://www.kimjaewon.co.kr/<--this HOMEPAGE in English & Korean :P:P

credit arirang.co.kr

Guest rochinipark

tis drama look promisin.i think i'l add to my to watch list.

kjw looks soo cute in here.tis drama bound to be totally hilarious as kids & kindergarden & adults antics to teach kids bound to result in funny situation.i worked in kindergarden so i speak from experience.ratins low but as soon as buzz out it'l rise

Archived