Tall Nose.

Guest FFDk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niki_k

I think it looks nicer to have a tall nose- But it's more important to have a LESS wide nose, if only given 1 choice I'd rather be less wide and flat than tall and wide~

Guest doLLi

A tall nose makes your face look more defined but then again its gotta suit your face too. My nose is alright, i guess it never really bothered me so I don't really focus too much on it... besides sometimes having rhinoplasty can be for the worse.. it can either make your face look bigger or just really witchy looking haha.... or sometimes really masculine :mellow:

Their noses look very thin and fragile. Sometimes though I will admit I like tall noses, but other times

I see people with these kind of noses and it doesn't quite match their face. Like when it looks so obvious that

someone has gotten something done, like Paris Hilton or MJ. :crazy:

Guest yooniceland

i dont really have a tall nose,

but i have a taller nose bridge than most asians.

i guess its okayy.

its not too high and its not too flat.

Guest vanggirlie

i don't think a tall nose would make a person not seem like full asian. that really depends on the whole face look...like the eyes, the nose, the face structure, etc. i think the only con about having a tall nose is if you have a really big bump but most of the time the bump looks good anyways so that con really depends on the person preference for bump or no bump. it's funny when i hear people say they don't like the bump on a person's (tall) nose. like when their was a discussion on soompi about people not liking the bump on Liu Yi Fei's nose....that just made me laugh because her nose is perfect...bump and all.

my mom is obsess with tall nose because hers is not tall. she says she loves my dad's nose because it is...and my siblings and i pretty much inherited my dad's nose. well except some of us have the big nose tip like my dad while others have the smaller skinny nose tip like my mom...i'm quite jealous of that skinny nose tip.

oh and my mom loves loves Yoon Eun Hye's nose and the nose of Lu Hsiu Ling (aka Liu Xiu Ling who is the girl in my avater).

Guest IlikeChicken

first thing that comes to mind when i read the title of the topic is Min Hyo Rin! XD

What are you talking about..Her nose is so uglaay and fake looking lol

Guest Balloon

Con: you can't rub both your eyes at the same time x]

I don't see how taller nose makes you look less asian. my mom has a naturally tall nose, and she looks REALLY asian..

I personally hate it when people automatically think getting plastic surgery constitutes wanting to look more Caucasian.

Guest Snow<3

Con: you can't rub both your eyes at the same time x]

I don't see how taller nose makes you look less asian. my mom has a naturally tall nose, and she looks REALLY asian..

I personally hate it when people automatically think getting plastic surgery constitutes wanting to look more Caucasian.

wow exactly what i wanted to say :ph34r:

Archived