To Love-Ru

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

manga/animeTo-LOVE-ru

To_love_ru_wallpaper_7_by_lucasgi-d5fyl2

Plot:
The story is about Rito Yūki, a high-school boy who cannot confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna Sairenji. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, nude girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from the planet Deviluke, where she is the heir to the throne. Her father wants her to return to her home planet so she can marry one of the husband candidates, but she decides that she wants to marry Rito in order to stay on Earth. Commander Zastin has been ordered to bring Lala back and has already battled Rito. He reports to the emperor that Rito would be suited to marry Lala, after hearing Rito say that marriage is impossible unless it is with the person you love (Rito was actually defending himself but Zastin and Lala thought he was defending Lala). With this speech, Lala truly falls in love with Rito and decides that she wants to marry Rito. Her father decides that, if Rito is able to protect Lala from her fiances, then he can be her fiance, but if Rito cannot protect Lala from her other fiances and meet up to the king's expectations, Lala's father will kill Rito and destroy Earth.
Volumes: 18 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2730Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 26 + 2nd Season: 12 + 3rd Season: 12 + 11 OVAs
http:ToLOVE-Rufull1689436.jpg
ToLOVE-Rufull1578160.jpg
to-love-ru-wallpaper-4.jpg

A drama CD was released on February 29, 2008, with an original story.

An anime series will start on April 6, 2008, produced by XEBEC.

* Opening: Forever we can make it (THYME)
* Closing: Lucky Tune (SANTOS ANNA)

creator of Black Cat!!

credits to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To-love-ru

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

who doesn't love this manga?!? i love this manga but it's kinda eechi but it's okay! it's so obvious who likes who hahaha!!!
please share your comments on this awesome manga soon to be anime!! image

Guest negitoro

I read a bit of this but it's like so ridiculously ecchi. It's one of those mangas where it seems like every chapter's only purpose is to provide fan service. I swear some of the scenes seem like they're "hentai lite" (like there's one scene where a bunch of girls are just suddenly covered in "slime")

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest tsubomichan

I love this anime :D

its so hilarious

does anyone know where i can watch to love ru online? T_T

stupid veoh and youtube doesnt have it...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I love this anime :D

its so hilarious

does anyone know where i can watch to love ru online? T_T

stupid veoh and youtube doesnt have it...

hi, i think you can try crunchyroll.com but i think they only have some?

Guest KAITOU KID.

Ah, To-LOVE-Ru <3.

Haven't seen the anime (yet), but I've read a fair bit of the manga.

The drawings are so pro, and the story is pretty hilarious :3

Factor in ridiculous ecchi situations and you have yourself a winner

Archived