Introducing Aaron Yoo

Guest onatoko

Guest ruthie08

what?! he's almost 21 y/o?! dang i thought he would be the same age as me!!! but anyways, i like his character in disturbia and i LOVE his character in 21! he was freaking funny in that movie... movie is well recommended!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovetrees

Has the movie 21 come out yet ?

what?! he's almost 21 y/o?! dang i thought he would be the same age as me!!! but anyways, i like his character in disturbia and i LOVE his character in 21! he was freaking funny in that movie... movie is well recommended!

that just answered my question

and oh my god ! his turning 30 ?!?!

Guest Appolpai

i saw him disturbia and thought he was cute, haha. his character was pretty entertaining. looking forward to seeing him in more movies.

Guest Twinny

When I first saw him in disturbia I thought he was like 20 or 21.. but he is actually already 28! o_O woaaahh!!!

Guest JFaith

I watched 21 the other day. X3 Great movie!!

Aaron Yoo's awesome. :lol: I loved Choi, the character he played in the movie. XP He kept on stealing stuff... He even stole the Bible. XP

I really recommend 21 to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. :] He's a good actor; looks like nineteen but he's actually twenty-nine. +__+; Cute!!

Guest superjenny

he's soo cute! but only in movies. :/

he came to kollaboration in atl and he had his hair down...and it wasn't attractive. -_-;;;

plus he made out with this 18 year old girl at the after party at a club.

^ lols. that comment made me really sad ):

but i still love him<3 ahahaha.

i want to wwatch disturbia now :P

Guest ling_ling

aahh i remember him in disturba and thinking OMG HE SO CUTE!!!

he looks hot in 21 too, cnt wait to watch tht!!

Guest darla_maria

^ lols. that comment made me really sad ):

but i still love him<3 ahahaha.

i want to wwatch disturbia now :P

ditto

my friend told me that she met him in real life (some convention) and said he was polite (but i suppose most celebs are supposed to be).

but at least he's entertaining on screen...

Archived