just curious..does anyone here produce their own instrmentals?

Guest justanothaguy

Guest wenwen

that's really hard and i doubt any of use have the proper software/hardware to do anything better than midis

Guest juki_love

^ um.. i don't think that's what he meant...

i would like to produce my own~ but um.. i dunno how and i dun have the software and stuff, like what wenwen sed+

Guest Apri1

well i have a keyboard that has all types of sounds on it so i make my own music with that ..... mmmm but not other music i just make up my own stuff...

Guest appledapple

i use loops and crap on cool edit and make some loops based instrumentals from scratch on Muzys...sometimes i'll use Melody Assistant to make a midi of my song then synth it through Muzys...I use whatever makes sense at the time; my setup is a little ghetto tho! LOL

Guest tsububu

that's really hard and i doubt any of use have the proper software/hardware to do anything better than midis

It is quite possible to have decent instrumentals with midi using appropriate software (free ones are also available). But you are right - if you don't have some sort of hardware or software it will be difficult. It will take tedious time and that usually frustrates a person and creativity is lost.

Archived