Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

no. I actually read somewhere tt making your bed makes it easier for bed bugs to survive and PROLIFERATE?? Something abt how if you leave your blankets all tumbled they don't get enough.. whatever and then die? haha it sounds weird and fake and it was a really long time ago so maybe that whole thing was just wrong.

anyway, no because. I'm lazy & I don't see the need for it either. No one's going to come into my room and judge how neatly the corners are tucked down. who cares, it's just me that's going to deal with this bed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Asianchopstxx

UH, O.C.D.

When i wake up, i HAVE to make my bed.

This is the worst part, when it's time to sleep and if the sheets are all messed up I have to fix them.

Making sure there aren't any bumps or folds. Then i ruin it, and then sleep.

i don't really know why i do it.

Guest neshpa

No. I don't even know how to make a bed o _ O I just straighten out my blanket. That doesn't sound to complicated and only takes like five seconds to do.

... Although, I only do it when I'm insanely bored while waiting until 9:08AM so I can go to school.

Guest S.O.M.E.XDAY

of course i made the bed everyday. if not..who else? oh how i wish someone will make my bed everyday. hahaha

LOL I do.

Not because I want to be neat,

But my bed has a heating pad underneath the sheets and I love to jump into a warm bed so I don't want any cold spots on the bed.

I get cold easily so...

I actually do make my bed... with all three blankets :x

And yes, I turn off the heat every day after I get up.

I turn it on though 10-20 minutes before I get in bed though ^^ <3

Guest AkiraXHebe

Since i live in a sharehouse and everyone has to keep the house clean and tidy, i make up my bed every morning. It's another matter when i'm home xD the room is mine.

Guest april.berry

i make my bed if i'm in the mood or my mom would tell me to. but most of the time i dont. when i wake up, my mom makes my bed or our house helper.. :D

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I make my bed every morning.

It's a habit and a daily routine to do.

I'd feel weird that I will actually not leave the house

Until I finish making my bed, haha.

Guest Han's_Desire

I don't. I was never. I don't know why but it felt like a disease not doing it. Can you curse me to hell, then?

Guest killjadeskye

I don't do my bed when I'm at home, but since I'm staying in a hostel, I just thought I ought to do my bed to give some good impression..

Though I'm clearly faking it ^_^#

Guest shooting_stars

I certainly do! It just bothers me not to have a neat, pretty bed. I organize my teddy bears in the exact same order too, until I decide to change it up after two months. I have two blankets on my bed, but I only use one to actually cover myself and I keep it folded in half so that when I wake up, all I'd have to do is fold it in half again and place it at the bottom of my bed. Then I just straighten the sheets, pillows, etc. :D

Guest sunnysable

eeh, usually i don't do it when i first get up... i'm too lazy. but then while i'm moving around my room i see my unmade bed so i feel really guilty... =_= so i end up making it. LOL, there's really no point though, i'm going to mess it up later anyways

Archived