Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest star@soompi.com

Nope.....im too lazy in the morning! Plus sooner or later its just going to get messed up again. But once in a loong time I will just to keep my room looking clean ^_^ Or sometimes my mom yells at me and I end up doing it in the afternoon after school LOL..

Guest A.lee

i dont make my bed

my mom doesnt either xD

but if someone was coming over then yeah, i would make my bed. just to look neat :)

Guest azn_angel

i'm kinda obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleanliness

it just doesn't feel right if i don't make my bed.

:P

Guest azn_meeagi

I never make my bed. Ever.

Not because I think that I'm just going to mess it up again, but because I have no strength or time in the mornings.

The only time I actually DO make my bed is when I change my sheets.

But yeah, now that I think about it, I really need to make my bed...It's never been so disheveled in my whole life. XD

Guest Nuke

I do my bed automatically. Even when I wake up and I'm still half-asleep, I'm pulling the sheets around and making 'em neat by habit, ahaha.

Guest munchy.green

i make my bed on saturdays and when i clean my room.

lol i don't make my bed in the morning i make them at NIGHT. ROFL

it feels much better when my bed is made and in the morning i don't have time so i make my bed at night. xD

Guest prizzyy

too lazy, cos i have to ruuusssh in the morn! :] but if i feel its rly messy, then i will :] and i will when my relatives come!

Guest Vagabond.

▬ ▬

Nope, never. I see no point- you're gonna mess it up anyway when you wake up in the morning.

Although, my family friend keeps nagging me about it and says I should make my bed.

▬ ▬

Archived