Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maru_chan

I bet they will never ever come to my country.....T___T

Thanks a lot for sharing! <3333 They are one of the most prettiest artists I know. X333

(But I hope they will let their hair grow just a little bit longer again. XD)

I just met Gold&Mike this afternoon ,i post up some pics for sharing but please dun post in other site without permission .thanks .

01/11/08 at Penang Gurney Plaza

Whoa! Lucky you! Were they just cute in person as in their mvs, tvs, and pics? LOL, Mike is becoming such a cutie pie!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! LOL, Golf's rainbow star jacket? Sweater is super cool^_^

Guest Maru_chan

Wah, thanks for all the pictures!! <333 Gotta check out the PV later on when I am at home. XD

ANYWAY.....WHERE CAN I WATCH -ALL- EPISODES OF "LOVE BEYOND FRONTIER"?!?!!! HELP!

AND PM ME WHERE I CAN DOWLOAD THEM OR GET AN ENGLISH SUBTITLED DVD!!!

Guest strawberrylove

GOLLLLF T______T

please grow your be-yu-ti-fulll hair out.

GROOOW IT :tears:

i liked it better when he had longer hair with a PROPER fringe >>"

cus now it kinds looks randomly chopped on the right side.

Guest vee.pee

GOLLLLF T______T

please grow your be-yu-ti-fulll hair out.

GROOOW IT :tears:

i liked it better when he had longer hair with a PROPER fringe >>"

cus now it kinds looks randomly chopped on the right side.

HI TRACY. Trying to keep updated now aye? :D

I MISS MIKE'S OLD HAIR SO MUCH T______T"

Guest cookie&cream<3

i loveee Golf-Mike<333

they are so smexxaayy

lovee theirr songs too(;

i dont like Golf and Mike new hair tho...

i miss their old hair )':

Guest strawberrylove

HI TRACY. Trying to keep updated now aye? :D

I MISS MIKE'S OLD HAIR SO MUCH T______T"

shutup vivian >__>"

yes im trying to be updated. my music loving days have come back to me (:

then i saw GM's new hair -shudders-

anyways golf (L)

it's been so long, i haven't been in here, WOW...they look O_O .... different..not how I remembered them....they have gotten really skinny and pale :( .... they need more rest and eat more.... I miss them.... thanks for all the info peeps

Hey guys has this article been posted yet? Or maybe I am really behind on all their news...especially their love life? Cuz I usually only paid attention to their music, but this comes as a surprise. It says Golf is dating a girl name Ploy, who used to go out with the dinger "Dome". Anyway, here's the article guys.

Source from: Thai Entertainment ditii laundry.

081122e8u5202gl7.jpg

dome-ploy10.jpg

pic of ploy and dome

Even though it’s over between him and Ploy but singer “Dome” Pakorn Lum still lingers on to the past. Yesterday at channel V 20 Years Anniversary Dome reveals he still cares for Ploy and he is concern that her new romance with Golf might just be out of loneliness. The singer also said in a careless tone that in the 4 years that he has worked at Grammy he has never spoken to Golf.

“I speak to her often when she’s in the news I will call to ask about the news. I didn’t call her and acted jealous because I’m in a position where I can’t do that. I can’t stop her since at the time I was the one to leave her. But the reason why I called her was because I care about her. I know that I know her well and out of all the men in this world, I know Ploy more than anyone”

“I don’t think it’s wrong for Ploy to be with anyone. But I feel if she’s lonely and she doesn’t have anyone she might make inaccurate decision. But I feel if she gets to meet someone nice then I will be happy for her. But if her decision is not a good one then it won’t be a good thing. In the past I still love her and I still give her good advice and I know that Ploy still loves me too”

You didn’t go to her pub launch?

“My friend called to say Ploy opened up a pub but she didn’t call me to invite me. I read in the news that she was upset that I didn’t go and she said I always do this so she doesn’t care anymore but honestly the reason why I didn’t go is because Ploy is in so many rumors, if I went uninvitedly I might run into someone and I could upset her”

Golf Mike also attended Channel V 20 yeears anniversary so reporters couldn’t miss the opportunity to interview Golf right after Dome.

“Honestly I don’t have a problem with P’Dome. But the rason why I don’t talk to him is because in the past I never talk to him so it’s not like I stopped talking to him because of Ploy. Part of it could be because we work for a different company even though it’s in the same Grammy building but it’s on a different floor. But when I walked past him today I wai him(greeted him the Thai traditional way) but it was at the time when he already walked past me”

“As for P’Dome worrying about Ploy’s love life, that’s up to how people want to interpret this. I don’t want to comment because that’s his business. I don’t want to interfere”

SOURCE: SIAMDARA

Judging from this interview I think Dome is acting like a jealous boyfriend and who really needs to get over himself. Sure he may used to the only man in the world who knows Ploy more than anyone but honey, you’re not her boyfried anymore so try and get over it. But then again, maybe after this interview Ploy might run right back to him because she does love him a lot..and they did make an adorably good looking couple when they were together.

Edit: Apparently Kwan Aussamanee now has a new bf too, dang both Golf and Kwan rebound ^_^; fast or maybe they weren't right for each other.

Archived