Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

Guest Tahmnong

@dramalover

Dome is such a jerk. He's cheated on Ploy and broken up with her so many times, he's just upset she's not still crying and running back to him every time like she used to do.

But at the same time Ploy's not the most innocent barbie in the box and who's to say she's not just after Golf cause she knows it'll make Dome jealous :P

Either way, good luck to them. Yeahh I agree haha, both Golf and Mike do tend to have an affinity for the older ladies hahaha

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cquint_Club

Heyhey all ppl in the house :) :) Here's some clips of Golf & Mike i've recorded when they were in Malaysia :D :D Hope u all enjoy it na!!!

@dramalover

Dome is such a jerk. He's cheated on Ploy and broken up with her so many times, he's just upset she's not still crying and running back to him every time like she used to do.

But at the same time Ploy's not the most innocent barbie in the box and who's to say she's not just after Golf cause she knows it'll make Dome jealous :P

Either way, good luck to them. Yeahh I agree haha, both Golf and Mike do tend to have an affinity for the older ladies hahaha

Dang seems like it's the trend nowadays for younger guys to date older women...

your telling me, It's kinda weird when younger guys date older girls. i'm not complaining it's flattering , i'm older too, heheheh, but sometimes, the age gap just doesn't sit right with me when the guy is way younger, G & M i knew they were into older girl!! haahahaha.

Guest leemyis

your telling me, It's kinda weird when younger guys date older girls. i'm not complaining it's flattering , i'm older too, heheheh, but sometimes, the age gap just doesn't sit right with me when the guy is way younger, G & M i knew they were into older girl!! haahahaha.

i agree with you, cuz i'm old too, but i think younger guys and older woman relationships will not last....and about ploy i never like it her when she enter the industry the first time...and i never see the good in her...sorry to her fans, just my opinion....

there's still plenty of older & better guy than golf, y it has to be golf.....omg, ploy needs to open her eyes wide and see that golf is too young for her....he's 5 yrs younger her...can't she leave him alone...

i think golf is crazy now...he needs a doctor....

i know that mike likes older woman, but he never has gossips/candid as bad as golf did...

since when golf start his relationship with ploy, i dislike him (opinion)....sorry to golf's fan...

GOLF NEVER WITH PLOY.....NEVER EVER...

i don't care if he date someone who older than him but not ploy....

Dang seems like it's the trend nowadays for younger guys to date older women...

yeah...nowadays younger guys are flirting with older women, but these young guys will regret their life later in life....

less % of younger guys with older woman relationship last...

more % of older guys with younger woman relationship last....

cuz older woman's brain are 10x smarter than the guy...so older guys should date younger girls.....just my opinion...

Guest leemyis

Hey guys has this article been posted yet? Or maybe I am really behind on all their news...especially their love life? Cuz I usually only paid attention to their music, but this comes as a surprise. It says Golf is dating a girl name Ploy, who used to go out with the dinger "Dome". Anyway, here's the article guys.

Source from: Thai Entertainment ditii laundry.

081122e8u5202gl7.jpg

dome-ploy10.jpg

pic of ploy and dome

Even though it’s over between him and Ploy but singer “Dome” Pakorn Lum still lingers on to the past. Yesterday at channel V 20 Years Anniversary Dome reveals he still cares for Ploy and he is concern that her new romance with Golf might just be out of loneliness. The singer also said in a careless tone that in the 4 years that he has worked at Grammy he has never spoken to Golf.

“I speak to her often when she’s in the news I will call to ask about the news. I didn’t call her and acted jealous because I’m in a position where I can’t do that. I can’t stop her since at the time I was the one to leave her. But the reason why I called her was because I care about her. I know that I know her well and out of all the men in this world, I know Ploy more than anyone”

“I don’t think it’s wrong for Ploy to be with anyone. But I feel if she’s lonely and she doesn’t have anyone she might make inaccurate decision. But I feel if she gets to meet someone nice then I will be happy for her. But if her decision is not a good one then it won’t be a good thing. In the past I still love her and I still give her good advice and I know that Ploy still loves me too”

You didn’t go to her pub launch?

“My friend called to say Ploy opened up a pub but she didn’t call me to invite me. I read in the news that she was upset that I didn’t go and she said I always do this so she doesn’t care anymore but honestly the reason why I didn’t go is because Ploy is in so many rumors, if I went uninvitedly I might run into someone and I could upset her”

Golf Mike also attended Channel V 20 yeears anniversary so reporters couldn’t miss the opportunity to interview Golf right after Dome.

“Honestly I don’t have a problem with P’Dome. But the rason why I don’t talk to him is because in the past I never talk to him so it’s not like I stopped talking to him because of Ploy. Part of it could be because we work for a different company even though it’s in the same Grammy building but it’s on a different floor. But when I walked past him today I wai him(greeted him the Thai traditional way) but it was at the time when he already walked past me”

“As for P’Dome worrying about Ploy’s love life, that’s up to how people want to interpret this. I don’t want to comment because that’s his business. I don’t want to interfere”

SOURCE: SIAMDARA

Judging from this interview I think Dome is acting like a jealous boyfriend and who really needs to get over himself. Sure he may used to the only man in the world who knows Ploy more than anyone but honey, you’re not her boyfried anymore so try and get over it. But then again, maybe after this interview Ploy might run right back to him because she does love him a lot..and they did make an adorably good looking couple when they were together.

Edit: Apparently Kwan Aussamanee now has a new bf too, dang both Golf and Kwan rebound ^_^; fast or maybe they weren't right for each other.

thanks for the news...i'm so surprised where it said, "golf is dating ploy"...i don't agree with their relationship...but i don't care if they were together, but i don't this kind of relationship, younger guys date older woman....

wat's so good with ploy, there's still plenty of girls out there, doesn't need to be stars, at least good manner and beauty....golf really need to open his eyes to see his parents life pass to his older brother Zan's life...Zan's wife is younger than him 6 yrs....and look @ ploy, she's just 1 yr younger than his older brother...didn't he be embarrasing that his gf might older than his sis-in-law, but still call, "Pi" in thai traditional way.....

if i were golf, omg...i would like dang, where am i gonna hide my face....poor golf......and if i were his parent, i will tell him, "if you think, this older woman can support you, then don't bother to asked help from us and go live with her and see how's your life gonna be like" hehe...just my opinion....but yeah if i had a son did the same thing like golf did, i will never call him my son anymore...well, but if they ever meant to be, then i'll wait n see how his life gonna end like...i might be the meaness mom on earth but he'll know when he old and will understand how's life are....

Guest loveme100x

omg~ those pictures are awesome. Their skin is soooo fair and smooth. *jealous* <_<

Ah... the ridiculously thick gold and silver chains. ^^^ :crazy: ..LOL. Even so, the boys still look fabulous.

Just check out those luscious lips. XD

December 2008 Sudsupda photoshoot:

http://www.magazinedee.com/main/magall.php?mag=4557

Mai Por Dee, Mai Dee Por MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFYRTKHB3SA

*thank you to melodyminnie for the upload. ^o^

Guest xiaomei_06

Golf-Mike go to Malaysia and have mini concert / launched 1st album [Malaysia Version] on 30 Oct - 3 Nov 2008

First time posting here.. =)

I knw GM from Suju yamaha CF.

I need help!!

My fren who love GM asked me to help her for their 1st album in malaysia..

I am quite confuse cos i backlog a few page i saw new album name "Get Ready"

But wad my fren give me was longer..

So can anyone help me with the album name which launched in malaysia..

And can anyone show me a pic of their album cover. So that i wont get the wrg one..

Thanks so much in adv.

Guest DongBangJunior_x

There new album is out. i was kind alte on it but yea :D

I was wondering... how many videos did they make for this album? I found like 8 videos and there's only 11 songs o____o;;

Guest Tahmnong

There new album is out. i was kind alte on it but yea :D

I was wondering... how many videos did they make for this album? I found like 8 videos and there's only 11 songs o____o;;

In Thailand (And China too, right?) they film videos for every song on the album and release it all as a karaoke VCD/DVD~ So there should be 11 videos :3

I need help!!

My fren who love GM asked me to help her for their 1st album in malaysia..

I am quite confuse cos i backlog a few page i saw new album name "Get Ready"

But wad my fren give me was longer..

So can anyone help me with the album name which launched in malaysia..

And can anyone show me a pic of their album cover. So that i wont get the wrg one..

Thanks so much in adv.

i'm not really sure, but is you're friend possibly talking about their concert... Puriku Golf-Mike Get Ready Concert?

they started 18.10.2008

.... sorry if this is not what you are looking for.

I was wondering if anymore could translate the track titles that are in Thai into English please? =)) That would be really appreciated

Tracklist:

1. Let's Get Down (feat. Khan Thaitanium)

2. Ying ruk ying jeb : ยิ่งรัก ยิ่งเจ็บ

3. Kwa lom : คว้าลม

4. Mai por dee Mai dee por : ไม่พอดี ไม่ดีพอ

5. Inspiration

6. You

7. Koom sup sood khob fah : ขุมทรัพย์สุดขอบฟ้า

8. Yoo ngai kor mai ngao : อยู่ไหนก็ไม่เหงา

9. Ja song pai hai tueng mue : จะไปส่งให้ถึงมือ

10. My Super Star

11. Ying ruk ying jeb : ยิ่งรัก ยิ่งเจ็บ (special version)

Archived