[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

After watching ep7, I can understand who Mika hates Riko. I would too if I were in her shoes.

Mika was saying how she likes Night and Riko was going...no. definately no way. Saying Mika can't like Night. And here Riko's totally ignoring Night while Night is trying his hardest to please her but all he gets is a cold shoulder. And on the other hand Riko is getting close to Soushi and likes him. Riko appears to be wanting to keep 2 guys to herself from Mika's POV. She wants both Night (as a servant) and Soushi. I even feel as if Mika should slap Riko and wake her up. If I was in Mika's shoes I would feel sad and angry that Night (who's a sweet guy and saved her life) is getting double crossed but she can't do anything about it cuz Night only likes Riko but Night is being cheated on.

Also, what's with all the stuff the bring up in the drama and never carry it through? Like the phone dangler. They mentioned about it in one episode but it doesn't seem to have any meaning at all? And the cook book, whatever happened to the cook book? Did she even look at it? Night spent so much money on it for her...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dionne_wu

EPISODE 7 SYNOPSIS

Many details ahead, do not read if you don't want to get spoiled. :P

The episode starts with the continuation of Riiko in Soshi's embrace. After a few stunned seconds, she disentangles herself from him and shifts her gaze to the floor. Sensing tension, Soshi attempts weakly, "Are you lacking in iron?" Riiko joins in the blabbering explaining she hasn't had the time to load up on nutrition and the awkward conversation obviously leads to nowhere. Soshi apparently realises this for he quickly grabs his jacket and makes a hasty exit. Back at Kronos Heaven, Night undergoes repair and Namikiri assures his boss that Night will not malfunction again. However, the boss is not convinced. He raises the fact that once a robot does not act like a robot, it defeats its purpose. Night will now be under his direct supervision. Namikiri is anxious. Things are getting serious. In actual fact, Night cannot be repaired because Namikiri himself is clueless about the abnormal behavior. Night prepares to leave and Namikiri sounds him out about feeling anything strange or different from the usual. Night denies, halts for a moment, and replies, "So long as I see Riiko's smiling face, I will be happy. "

The scene shifts to Riiko, troubled with her intimate encounter with Soshi. She seeks Mika's opinion in figuring out a man's intentions when he suddenly hugs her. Mika asks if it's Night and Riiko laughs it off. Mika asks again, "Do you like Night?" "Ahh I've told you it is not like that with Night at all" "So...it's ok for me to be together with Night?" For some reason Riiko shakes her head and objects vehemently. Just then, Prince Charming on a skateboard whizzes by. Guess who? He presents Riiko with a pretty bunch of flowers grabbed from a hedge. Mika looks on with jealousy. A little girl stands close by and Night, being a sweetheart, gives her a stalk. Not before long, he is swarmed by a whole class of them asking for flowers. In all goodwill, Night offers Mika a stalk as well but she leaves, looking almost sad. At home, the Landlady brings a meal over for Riiko and Night. We all know who it is meant for, really. In a comic moment, they talk about the kinds of pastry they like and Riiko discovers just how much she and Night share similar tastes.

Back at Asamoto, Soshi is going forward with the plans to enter the pastry competition. He requests for a chance to be in charge with Riiko as a candidate. As usual, his elder brother belittles him but their father gives his approval. The siblings are to compete with one another for an entry into the competition. Riiko is overjoyed; she and Soshi engage in a little tête-à-tête while cute Night is in his usual intrusive mode. Soshi's ex girlfriend and patissier Natsumi now makes her entrance. They move their 'reunion' from Asamoto to a cafe and Riiko follows there with the intention of spying. Natsumi asks about Riiko and Soshi says she is just an employee with her boyfriend. Upon hearing that, Riiko is affected. Night asks how they came to break up and explains he wants to understand more because he never wants to separate from Riiko. Riiko denies him once again.

She is listless at the bar and Night sweeps her off her feet (literally) for a date. This is when the lady boss sees something out of the ordinary.

Night charms at the bowling alley with an effortless perfect score. The women there go wild. His charm is lost on Riiko though, who ponders over Natsumi. She finally learns about Natsumi being her rival for the competition the next day. Riiko is doubtful about success - the odds are slim. Soshi, bless him, says it's not about her and Natsumi competing; all he wants is to make delicious cakes and pastries. Unknown to him (and maybe even Riiko herself), she wasn't just referring to the rivalry in competition.

Riiko stumbles back to Liberte, shagged, falling asleep at the bar. Lady Boss teases her with Night but when Night doesn't respond in a heartbeat (like he always does), she goes looking for him. The horror of all horrors, Night chooses the most auspicious time to recharge his batteries. She is bewildered when he says, "I'm ok, I was just charging." Riiko begins experimenting with baking ingredients and this results in her having very little rest. Night, in another hilarious moment, eggs her on with cheers complete with pom poms. Riiko cringes and deems him a nuisance. He leaves dejectedly while Mika shoots her colleague with murderous looks. Riiko is just so, so, oblivious.

Namikiri looks at Night's condition and he is astounded to find that Night is actually acting on both computer programming and human instinct. This is something that has never happened before. Night does not know it himself for he merely thinks he is just programmed to do so. In the meanwhile, someone sabotages Riiko by giving a sample of cream she made to Natsumi. Guess who? Soshi thinks it's his Aniki; Natsumi chides him for thinking that way about his own brother. She also assures Riiko of her integrity. Night ever the funnyman proceeds to amuse the hell out of Soshi and Natsumi when he brings a squirming tuna (from diving) in for supper. They all share a good laugh. Night amazes once again! However his over the top but definitely sincere efforts equal near zero when Riiko tells him not to go to extremities. Namikiri appears and Night wonders what he can do for his girlfriend. He feels lost. Riiko succumbs to fatigue and ends up in hospital with anaemia. In the midst of visiting, Night recharges and scares a poor nurse. She wheels him in, paging urgently for a doctor but having been fully charged, he disappears. The lady boss overhears the conversation between nurse and doctor. Did she hear them say robot?

Soshi draws up a few ideas for the competition. Riiko leaves her desk for a moment and Mika seizes the oppprtunity. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Growing an increasing curiosity towards Night, Lady Boss asks about the barcode at the back of his ear. He explains that it is not a barcode but something that connects to his CPU. Riiko succeeds with Soshi's carrot cake design and she rushes off to him. Natsumi is there first, for she presents Soshi with her own creation. Soshi takes a bite and despairs at his and Riiko's lack of standard. Natsumi beams at the acknowledgement and she tells him, "I still like you." Riiko is stunned by the confession. "I think Natsumi should have her creation entered into the competition..it's also best for Asamoto. I'm pulling out. Sorry for interrupting." In her haste to get as far away as possible from Soshi, she collides with the oncoming Mika. Documents fly everywhere. Riiko discovers the drawings done by Soshi. Soshi apologises to Natsumi and chases after the one he likes. Riiko is doing some chasing of her own. "Why, Mika, why?" Mika shows her true colors and lashes out at Riiko, "Why? Because I hate you. You already have Night, so why are you still batting your eyes at Soshi! You know I like Night, is that your way of insulting me?" Things end on a bad note.

The depressed Riiko leaves and Night is there (as always) to congratulate her on achieving her dreams. She tells him she is not taking part in the competition any longer and pushes the box of cake samples to him. She leaves wanting some time alone. Night knows what he must do. Soshi is unable to find Riiko and he calls her. She doesn't pick up. Instead, she peels the sticker from the back of her phone. The wind takes the sticker away with it.

Wandering aimlessly by the park, warmth fills Riiko's heart when she sees what Night has done for her. She rushes home to him, and he welcomes her with her favorite omelette rice. "Okaeri, Riiko." Brought to tears by his heartening words, she

embraces him and cries. Night gently holds her. Soshi arrives and sees them. Is he too late?

Namikiri watches as the sensor on Night's wrist flashes a bright pink. It means his owner is happy.

Whoah, I didn't realise I've written this long. It's good Riiko's opening that obstinate heart of hers. It's about time, man.

Guest sabchy

dionne wu thnx so much for the summary :D I can finally understand some things

and seirin i kinda understand Miko too but she has no right to do the things she does to Riiko (messing with her work). Besides Miiko was an evil even before Night came in the picture..... just remeber the 1st guy Riiko liked.. (dont remember the name, but he is in 1st 2 episodes I think)

Thanks a lot, dionne_wu.

And I agree that Mika was evil to Riiko way before Night got into the picture.

Plus, Riiko can't support Mika liking Night because she knows he's a robot. I certainly wouldn't encourage my friend to fall in love with someone I know is a robot.

:wacko:

Mika gets non of my sympathy. she tried hurting Riilo even before Night came in the picture. Remember she said " I only like other ppl's property" in ep. 1? Mika has done nothing to deserve Night.

dionne wu thnx so much for the summary :D I can finally understand some things

and seirin i kinda understand Miko too but she has no right to do the things she does to Riiko (messing with her work). Besides Miiko was an evil even before Night came in the picture..... just remeber the 1st guy Riiko liked.. (dont remember the name, but he is in 1st 2 episodes I think)

yes, she Mika was mean in the beginning, but she seems to have changed in the recent episode. Usually she has this arrogant/haunty kind of look but now she seems a bit sad? She usually plays guys but she seems serious about Night this time.

Speaking of which, if the first guy was mean cuz she called her cream puffs home made. Riko isn't nice either every time he calls Night "You're just a robot".

About next episode though...Abe is considered an ikemen? O_o

Guest dionne_wu

Mika's bad through and through, but I don't see her being any less likable than Riiko.

And Riiko's supposed to be the heroine of a drama! <_<

Guest f_r_E_a_K

Who is this lady (another temp as well like Riiko, I assume?)....? These screencaps are from ep 5.

zk.png

Also -- does anybody have cute animated GIFs for this series? I know some of the fans here have GIFs as part of their siggy, but does anybody have any more? They would greatly be appreciated and accredited for [if you made them]. :)

Guest rainbowfull.

YAYYY Tsuyoshi Abe! =D

I LOVED HIM IN HYD! <3

That womanizerrrr. He was Akira right?! ^^

Ooh i cant wait.

Hmm, i wonder why i didn't see him in the preview.

Was it the preview at the end of ep 6?

CANT WAIT FOR EP 7!

I have totally converted to a Soshi camper.

HE IS TOO CUTE ! MAKE A MOOOOVEEEE.

man i cant wait!

Guest `soliloquy

Episode 7 soft subs are out at d-addicts! They're really quick, as always. I'm off to go watch it! I sure hope there'll be some progress with Tenjo & Riiko. It's about time something happens.. tsk.

Guest marasshi

I just finished watching Episode 7! : D

This is my favorite episode so far, especially with the ending.

Take that (Soshi)!

I also saw the previews for next episode. Abe Tsuyoshi doesn't look too bad as 02.

Guest tuna_madunna

YEYY. Softsubs are out!

The last 3 mins of the series just made me PINK! XD

Does that mean Riko loves/considers/pity night? I'm confused :wacko:

And about Mika, I hate her less now, I understood her part.. her view about

how Riko treats Night useless. :[

Anyway, I'm excited how next episode would be. 02 coming in,

Soushi and ex-girlfriend. The thrill!

Riko SHOULD start liking Night, or else, my eyes won't go teary in the last ep. :]

Guest xyunnie

I just watch episode 7 too!

Night is so sweet in this episode! And yes! Esp the last part.

When night say he had memories of rikko, my eyes get teary.

Guest marasshi

YEYY. Softsubs are out!

The last 3 mins of the series just made me PINK! XD

Does that mean Riko loves/considers/pity night? I'm confused :wacko:

And about Mika, I hate her less now, I understood her part.. her view about

how Riko treats Night useless. :[

Anyway, I'm excited how next episode would be. 02 coming in,

Soushi and ex-girlfriend. The thrill!

Riko SHOULD start liking Night, or else, my eyes won't go teary in the last ep. :]

I still hate Mika. She's just making excuses for being a jealous pinkberry.

She just likes Night because he doesn't like her and is completely and utterly in love with Riiko.

No real friend would ever do the things she did to Riiko, even if she was really in love with Night.

I liked this episode a lot because the plot moved.

Now, someone else suspects/knows that Night is a robot. yay! The sooner people find out, the sooner he gets out of the way. :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad that Riko now knows that Mika's the devil. And like ilovenozomi said, Mika is just making excuses. Night may be a sweet guy but she only liked him because she thought they (Riko and him) were in a relationship. That was why she went after him in the first place. Now, he doesn't pay her any attention so she's jealous that her seemingly clueless friend gets all his attention while he doesn't pay her any. And she's so manipulative and evil, trying to interfere with Riko's success.

I also liked this episode because of the Riko-Soshiness... now he's admitted to himself that he likes her! Of course, there has to be a little heartache :D with him thinking she really loves Night and her thinking he still loves his ex but it's all good. I like misunderstandings and such in romantic stories... it only makes the characters more desperate.

Now, it looks like Riko and Night will have fun in the next episode. It's all good as far as in the end, she ends up with Soshi :D

I liked this episode a lot because the plot moved.

Now, someone else suspects/knows that Night is a robot. yay! The sooner people find out, the sooner he gets out of the way. :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad that Riko now knows that Mika's the devil. And like ilovenozomi said, Mika is just making excuses. Night may be a sweet guy but she only liked him because she thought they (Riko and him) were in a relationship. That was why she went after him in the first place. Now, he doesn't pay her any attention so she's jealous that her seemingly clueless friend gets all his attention while he doesn't pay her any. And she's so manipulative and evil, trying to interfere with Riko's success.

I also liked this episode because of the Riko-Soshiness... now he's admitted to himself that he likes her! Of course, there has to be a little heartache :D with him thinking she really loves Night and her thinking he still loves his ex but it's all good. I like misunderstandings and such in romantic stories... it only makes the characters more desperate.

Now, it looks like Riko and Night will have fun in the next episode. It's all good as far as in the end, she ends up with Soshi :D

*hugzzz you* <--- forgive me for that, but a true RiikoXSoshi shipper you are. :P

and I agree, i think the plot moved a lot in ep7. and thumbs up to your very last statement. even it ends otherwise, i'm not sure how I will react to that. also, I really think Aibu Saki looks good with Hiro. i think i've mentioned it before, but even in Regatta, I didnt find Aibu Saki and Mokomichi as good a complement as Aibu and Matsuda... looking forward to ep8.

Guest yongwonhi

i just started watching this drama! seems interesting so far, but

i am still a bit creeped out by the fact that night is not actually human. >.>

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

okay so i skipped episode 6 by accident and I watched episode 7 and read the spoilers for episode 7

Riiko doesn't have the right to be sad/pissed at Soshi because Soshi HUGGED her, signaling that he liked her. But SHE pushed HIM.

So what is a guy to do? Riiko is being unresponsive.

edit

So this is how it goes

1) Soshi has a thing for Riiko

2) He psychs her our by saying "I like you.... your cream puffs" WTF

3) Riiko develops feelings for Soshi

4) Soshi hugs her, not because she faints, but because it was pure instincts.

5) Riiko PUSHES Soshi away. WTF

6) Riiko

catches him with Natsumi and her confession.

7) Riiko runs away

8) She seeks comfort in

Night. Night + Riiko

develops.

9) Soshi looks for

Riiko and finds her hugging Night.

By looking at the previews for Episode 8

There doesn't seem to be a lot of Riiko and Soshi.

but more of the new robot, Night, and Riiko.

To the looks of it,

is Soshi and Natsumi combining forces in the baking contest?

Guest square.

Dang, I'm barely on episode 6.

My heart breaks for Night. I don't like the main girl, she doesn't know what she wants. LOL.

He's Tsuyoshi Abe. He was in Hana Yori Dango (I don't remember his name but he had the mansion and the mom who looked like she could be his sister) and Rough (with Hayami).

Akira.

weeeee~ 02 coming in :o

soshixriiko :)

Archived