Groovin' Magic // Anata ga Ita Mori

Guest JiHye

Guest JiHye
2 covers complete diff. from each other!
So. I sang again. :P So sure me. Name: Groovin' Magic Mixer: Myself Working time: One shot. Sang this in under 5 minutes and then mixing took about that amount of time. Category: Cute anime. Notes: Did this the first time as a collab with Rilani and then...finally came back to it about a year later, and re-did it as a solo. SOUNDCLICK PLAYER Name: Anata Ga Ita Mori (The Forest that You are in) Mixer: Myself Working time: Too long. :P Just kidding. Don't remember. Category: *shrugs* slow. elegant. Notes: Originally, I wanted Fantasiimaker to sing this, but she declined so I had to do it myself. >_> It would've sounded 1000000 times more better with her vocals, but I rarely sing slow songs so this was a challenge. The sound is a bit crazy, so I aplogize beforehand. SOUNDCLICK PLAYER ^__^ I dance for comments, so if you wanna see me dance (does a quick two-step) leave your John Hancock!

Guest fantasiimaker

You sound amazing in Mori =) Stop saying you can't sing slow songs! You can pull off anything.

Ah, how clear and calming your vocal is. Great job on both!

Guest JiHye

You sound amazing in Mori =) Stop saying you can't sing slow songs! You can pull off anything.

Ah, how clear and calming your vocal is. Great job on both!

Haha... :P How I wish I can pull off anything...>_<! Anyways...>_>;; you should've been the one to sing Anata ga Ita Mori *cries*

Guest fantasiimaker

Bump-

because I feel like it ._.

Well. Also because it deserves more comments than this.

Groovin Magic is catchy =O You should sing Let Me Be With You from Chobits, if you haven't already.

Keep singing/recording!

Guest wenwen

Chobits voice is sooooooooo kawaiii neh!!!! i think u have to flatten ur vocal cords to get get that kind of effect though..... CHiiiiii XD

Archived