fujimoto miki's Boogie Train'03

Guest yalla

i LOVE this song.

I have no idea why, I used to listen to it all the time.

I even forced my friends to listen to it sometimes and they thought I was an idiot lol

anyways, u sing it very differently.. sounds like a chipmunk kinda. though kinda nice =)

Guest JiHye

Haha, Miki shouldn't have joined MM, but you should've. xD Cute singing and this is coming from someone who can make people gag just from my induced sugary-sweetness.

I don't have anything to pick with this song, since your voice just kind of sits comfortably on the whole track. I was sort of "O_o;;" since in the original, MF sounds a lot more mature than you are.

Anyways, good job and I look forward to hearing more stuff from you. Heh, I see that I have a rival.

Guest Vaerie

zOMG! This is one of the few H!P songs I actually like...and you pulled it off absolutely wonderliciously. But please, don't start stripping in front of little children >.<

Archived