What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ginger

I lost my Audio Technica earbuds, so I bought a pair of Panasonic ones last night...

and they were amazing! The sound out of these tiny things was fantastic. They were about $30.

-ginger

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

Cheapest place to buy some ES7's? Anyone? I'm thinking Ebay. lol

Careful with ebay and the ES7s, as there are a lot of fakes floating around.

Guest WontonSoup

I'm getting a pair of sennheiser px100's this weekend

Lookin forward to it. They're not the best but at $40 you can't beat how good it is for the price :D

right now, i have the sucky ipod earphones. they hurt my ears so bad >___< and they break so easily.

does anyone know if these headphones are good? i'm gonna use them mostly for long car/plane rides or just on my bed reading.

i don't need incredible bass or perfect sound cancellation.

i just need one that won't hurt my ears after using it for a long time.

and i don't have to turn up the sound on my ipod almost to the max just to cancel out any noise i'm around.

annoying ipod earphones D:

2vj7ofr.jpg

2pu0cp5.jpg

16ad3eq.jpg

thanks & sorry for the big images, lol.

Guest TSUBASA.

I'm using the earphones that came with my Neutrogena Face Wash. :lol:

Surprisingly they've lasted longer than my iPod, Samsung, and Skullcandy ones.

Guest gzmdo

A little part of me died reading all the posts with skullcandy and bose.

But to contribute I've got AKG K701 and K240 Sextett, Grado SR325i, Audio Technica AD700 and Etymotic ER6i.

Guest Kazen88

I'm currently using the Zumreed Sfit for just casual music listening. The sound quality is pretty decent for the price ($50). It's also light and convenient to store and carry. There are a couple of things I don't like about it though... The cord is a little too short for my liking, just a little over 3 feet. They are also not comfortable to wear for an extended amount of time. They don't totally cover your ears and hurt my ears if I leave them on too long. :/

i'm gonna buy the Audio technica ATH-SQ5 in pink this week.

but i'm curious, are they fake? the ones on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=270355798163

pk.jpg

i was contemplating on those...or

zumreed sfit in pink

sfit_pic3(1).jpg

or even the mix style headphones...but i really like the audio-technicas a lot better...just want to know if they're authentic?

and mix style headphones quality i heard is horrible..=/

any opinions?

Guest yourHiGHNESS

I had gone through three earphones that came from my iPods, and they kept ripping and breaking. They freeze in the winter, and other people can hear my music through my earphones, which I know gets annoying.

080909.jpgipod_earphones.jpgipod_earphones.jpg

Then I bought Panasonic earphones.

Panasonic_Panasonic-RP-HJE240-A-Blue_300x250_s.jpg

But they started to feel uncomfortable after a while.

So I bought the SHURE SE110.

site_img_pa_se110k_l.jpg

And guess what? I hated them. They were big, chunky, HEAVY, painful, and wouldn't even stay in my ears. The sound isolation and sound quality was good, but they hurt my ears so badly, it didn't even matter how good the sound was.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. My friends kept recommending the ones from Bose, so I got them.

bose-in-ear-headphones1.jpg

And I LOVE these to death. They're so unbelievably comfortable, the sound is amazing, and they're so lightweight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest raspberrii

I'm currently using the Zumreed Sfit for just casual music listening. The sound quality is pretty decent for the price ($50). It's also light and convenient to store and carry. There are a couple of things I don't like about it though... The cord is a little too short for my liking, just a little over 3 feet. They are also not comfortable to wear for an extended amount of time. They don't totally cover your ears and hurt my ears if I leave them on too long. :/

Hear ye hear ye! For some reason Zumreed thinks all people were created with tiny heads...

78259.jpg

I have the Zumreed dream and I really love them...but no matter how I adjust them they hurt my ears >.< Can any experts or people who understand what I'm talking about help me? Do I need to stretch them out or something? I don't want to break them...

And how does one suggest carrying them around, if not around the neck? I don't want them to crack (I'm so paranoid I hardly take them out even though I really love them)

EDIT: By the way, the other day one of my stock iPod earphones go accidentally dropped into my tea...but I had to leave so I just wiped it off and left. When I came back three or so hours later it was completely taken apart and there was gluey goop on it..and the white outer rim was cracked...which goes to show how suck-ishh those are. But for stock they're alright. Then again you probably shouldn't be dipping your music listening devices in tea or other drinks...

im new to headphone and all..so im planning to get the Zumreed Sfit Color Headphone or the Audio Technica ATH-SJ1 Portable Headphone, and my question is that i got a iPod so will the plug work with the iPod or what? i know stupid question but im curious dont wanna get it and in the end it doesnt fit -___-

• 2 weeks later...

Archived