Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest lualm

1397183378-233611732_zpsoi3qcyay.jpeg hiyeee! Ju Ji Hoon's The Mantra is finally showing domestically on May 23! Hope it makes well and likewise with its international release. waves at all the regular hunnies!

dear Hunnies..

i think Mantra will be..  :-SS
yet still will watch it coz i miss him a lottt! and bcoz of @malika82.. hehe
Hunnies, fighting! hahah :)>-

this is translated from Amy's blog:

"mantra" fixed gear very seductive, very horror makes you rainbow night

Express News reporter Xu Shaona reported Japanese suspense blockbuster " mantra " has announced officially file will be landing domestic theaters May 23 . Yesterday, the film side for the first time released a concept poster. One is wrapped hair exudes atmosphere of terror and mystery woman faces sixth mantra , making horror movies index spiking upward . As a continuation of Japanese-style suspense classic , directed by Li Jie said that although the poster picture simple, but implies a lot of information and story about the " hidden elements of the story will involve a lot of very large amount of information ."

" Mantra " by the Korean actor Joo Ji Hoon and Mrs child Taiwanese idol drama starring days to Japanese horror suspense drama "Ghost Studio," adapted from . The story behind the highly intelligent , suspenseful , how people lose themselves in love variants , and finally open the heart of nuclear Nirvana rebirth process. Because it is adapted from a Japanese suspense story , the film will have a unique Japanese style suspense . The exposure of the poster was hair wrapped half of the face of a woman may face exceptionally eye-catching , not only the head and face inverted hearts of people surprised, even more strange is that this woman is not even mouth , only to reveal a large glazed eyes looking straight to the front , the picture frightening. In addition, the poster for the first time to play the sixth mantra " Om Ma Nepalese eight meters cow " is also full of mystery . According to reports, this is the mantra " Om Mani Padme Hum " evolved , the mantra of each word to remove the " I" form the sixth mantra , meaning deep inside unspoken Grudge . " Mantra from the heart, hiding Grudge say it is more terrible than the screen where the woman has no mouth is the truth ."

Li Jie said , the story of the film in addition to startle index is high , another feature is the screen seductive. " Hotties , beach villas readily available, the screen will have a unique aesthetic ." In this regard, the film side also said that the pursuit of the screen effect is not to shape the visual beauty , but the story needs . "A lot of horror film will create terror effect from the screen , basically no beauty at all , but the " mantra " not by bloody images and sound to scare these things , and will rely on the plot to win. Screens more easily to the audience the illusion of beauty in psychology the resulting contrast , this rainbow night feeling better . "

and here's the lucky lady who can hugs Jihoon and lean her head to him..
:-w :P

1397231737-2214028855.jpg?v=1397231748

1397231739-795001328.jpg?v=1397231748

1397231738-79494234.jpg?v=1397231748

1397231735-2982626533.jpg

1397231736-3163779978.jpg

;;)

Guest ziera25

Hello Hunnies in the HOUSE !, Happy weekend.

Mabelle147, Lualm and the rest in the "House" thanks for all the info, write-up and still photos.

Do I spot Ju Ji Hun with ear stud ?. Don't like men wearing women stuff.

As for Mantra I am not keen on eerie entertainment so I will skip this movie but will read the movie critic write-up if there is any.

Hope JJH will receive good reviews and have supportive movie goers  for his two movies in china ? Japan and Korea.

will  JU JI HUN have the opportunity to do another kdrama in the autumn ?. Nice to see autumn and the fashion clothing.

Guest hookedonjjh

All of Me DVD Disc 2-4 My friends

JJH: The Noodles are here.

We are doing this for living.

T: Now, let's eat.

Chopsticks. 

JJH: Here are the chopstick.

You shouldn't have seen this.

Do you have?

Is this also in Japan?

T: Won't they know since it's famous? 

JJH: There's a plate jajangmyeon, and plain jajamyeon,.

This is plain one.

It's hard to mix with a chopstick.

If you shake it like this, it gets mixed like magic. 

T:. This is for free Fried tofu. 

JJH: Is this service? 

T: Yes.

JJH: Our town doesn't give tofu for free.

This is sweet and SOUR pork. 

T: It is fried pork, dumped in wheat starch.

And sauce.

Shall we pour it? 

JJH: In Korea, there are Chinese restaurants everywhere.

Just try it in any place. It's really nice and cheap.

I'll eat well.

Ldda dakimas! ( Japanese ) "Is it I'll eat well?"

Before not now ...

I guess that's right.

I was really poor when I was young.

Everyone was poor in that era.

Ah, does it sound I lived long?

I ate jajangmyeon only at the graduation.

Well, that might just for me.

. . . . . . . . . . .

JJH: When we Order this, They give U.S. coupons .

This is citron tea, and it's good for throat and cold.

Right? 

T: Yes. 

JJH: I've got cold now ...

I should get going.

Thank you.

You really try hard all the time. 

T: Yes, I try hard all the time.

JJH: Thank you so much. 

T: Alright, well done today.

Next week? 

JJH: I'll come next week.

Next week Thursday? 

T: Alright, see you on Thursday.

I will call you. If I go to Seoul. 

JJH: Okay, take care.

Goodbye.

The lesson is finally over.

1325992277-220312009.gif 

1325992277-568724786.gif 

1325992277-1927919225.gif 

1325992277-4079394351.gif 

1325992277-1809607305.gif

Credit: Amy

Guest hookedonjjh

All of ME DVDDisc 2-5 My friends

Film company, Soo film

JJH: I’m in Soo Film…

I came here to meet director Min Gyoo Dong of movie “antique”.

I didn’t see him for 2 months.

I came to say hi.

Sir

Hello

MGD: You are here.

JJH: You are writing something.

MGD: I read this magazine over the night.

JJH: Did you finish that?

MGD: Yes.

You come often.

Once a year?

JJH: What do you mean?

We didn’t meet only for 2 months.

MGD: Did you come here to take something?

JJH: No.

Shall I stay at the next room?

He’s director Min Gyoo Dong of movie ‘antique’.

MGD: What?

Are you being sarcastic?

JJH: This is ‘Kitchen’ poster. Korean poster.

And these are director Min’s movies.

They are director Min’s movies who I respect.

This is the Japan version of ‘antique’

I like this better to say the truth.

I like this better clearly.

This looks much better.

And do you know what this is ?This is the signboard in movie “antique”.

And this is….. just…

Director Hong and me also like the scene that’s on that movie.

I guess that’s why he made that.

When I first came here after the movie shoot,

I really liked this.

I want to ask him to make one for me.

MGD: You can take it.

JJH: No.

I won’t be greedy. This is the only one.

1326936244-66114407.gif

1326936244-1791472367.gif

1326936244-421135039.gif

Waves to all my lovely HUNnies! Hugs and love! 

>:D< :x

Credit: Amy

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  It's been awhile since I've posted.  It's so lovely to see all of Ji Hoon's pics and mv's.  The movie, "Mantra" looks soooo scary.  I don't know if I will be able to watch it.  If it's ever available to watch on youtube, I will have to watch with my hubby.  I don't like scary movies.  They give me nightmares.  Sorry, Ji Hoon...if I decide not to watch "Mantra."
Gomsamnida @ hookonjjh.  I LOVE watching and reading your posts from Ji Hoon's "All of Me" videos.  Very interesting and nice to watch.  I love the sound of his voice.  He has a nice, deep soothing voice.  Just like Eune had mentioned in her tweet, (at least some of us think that she was tweeting about Ji Hoon's singing and playing the guitar).  ;)) ;)) ;)) :x
I'm so glad to see so many nice posts from all of you.  Take care my chingus and I will try to post whenever possible.  :)>- :-h \:D/

Guest ziera25

Hello to HOUSE OF HUNNIES !

I would like to express my condolence and sympathy to the families of those who died and also to missing passengers still not acccountable for during the mishap ferry sinking near JEJU island South Korea. May the families, friends, students and teachers have patience and HOPE to meet their love ones and pray for their safety.

If possible we wish too if Mr JU JIHUN would be able to play a supportive role (lend a helping hand)  eventhough with busy schedules assuring those waiting for news for their love ones and for survivors.