Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hellowee Hunnies!
precious time of the week... it's weekend! Yay!

@malika82 and @hookedonjjh
many thanks chingus, for all of the updates! glad & happy that we have very recent updates of Ji Hoon news in our home..

Yaaaah Ji Hoon ssi!!! Waves to you!! at last we can see more of your pictures again!
:-*

cant wait to have more to come!
:)>-

@ziera25
that is interesting.. good question ... what will be his new style?
B-)

maybe a more relax style? i guess then @purplereign will like it too...
:-*

@Novchime,
indeed..... the Mantra poster is creepy!.... Horror movie actually is not my favorite.. hehehe... so have to be careful and be cautious when watching it.
be ready Hunnies!  /:)

@malike82,
no worry. i'll watch the Mantra for you.. especially in the kissing scenes... hehehe
*** pervert mode on!
;;)

Waves to @Pimma, and All Hunnies in the house!

Hi again Hunnies......

would like to add a little about DON JUAN..... :x , which @hookedonjjh shared --> thanks, Sam
(and also thanks to Amy for sharing AOM parts.. love you full!) 
  :-bd

see... in this MV, the cam holder were so enthusiastic.. thus the record is quite shaky..
people cheer up and shout Ji Hoon out loud. especially when he went near and greet the audiences.
i share it bcoz the MV makes me smile from ear to ear. thinking if i could join them, i would went crazy and hysteric as well! whahaha!

:D

at the end of MV there was Jihoon went out after the play.

ju ji hun final night Don Juan March 8, 2009

cr to Jihuntube

this one perhaps is more clearer

http://youtu.be/FMHIPVc_EGw

cr to NR S

and the famous Mon Nom.....

You're welcome @ziera25, @novchime, and @Mabelle147  :D
@ziera - Can we see him in white again? hehe...I love him in white. But of course Jihoon always comes with the latest styles and always be amazing 8-> :\">

@novchime - i got bad feeling when first time saw the poster and yes i don't want to linger view it. And when i red the article (I'm sorry, i just using google translate hehe...) i still believe that "Mantra" is thriller movie. Love triangle sisters competing for a man. Different story from usual, right? 

@mabelle - How talented he is. I mean multi-talented!! He can playing piano & guitar, singing, acting, and dancing too (?) How can we not love him? :x And of course we love him cause his personality ;;)
Yes, the scene is beautiful place and..............it would be wonderful if there is Jihoon hahaha....oops!!!
In my imagination if i was being visited by Oppa, right?? hahaha...I would not be willing to let him go and will say: " Jebal nal ttonagajima, Oppa! Please don't leave me!!!! (Lol!) Kyaaaaaa drama queen!!
Aaahhhhh If only....
Image 1

To Jihun if if if? thanks to Henja

Btw, i forgot to sharing this video when we take a short trips to Paris ;)) :)>-

And about these pictures
Image 1

Here the place (hotel) when i took his pictures kekeke....
Image 3

Image 2

Credit: Uploader

Just want to share this article HunNies :x

Special actor with name biographies in the poster, the "and"

There is only noticeable point if you look at the poster recently. That "and" is attached to the front of the name of a particular actor. Why do you add "and" all the way though there is also special appearance notation, called cameo appearance. Specific gravity is so small ? Thanks as an expression of ? Or once again to focus the interest to try some intention I wonder ? For causing the relief 'and' marriage eve > ( 2013 )
andposter_3.jpg

"And" Ju Ji Hoon - not a couple, but the axis of the important one of the triangular relationship Marriage one week ahead after a couple of marriage a blue painted " marriage eve in " Ju Ji Hoon is So Mi ( Lee Yeon Hee ) and U~onchoru ( Ok Tae-kyung ) of between shake " Kyung-soo the "role assumed. In the film , other actors and a similar proportion appeared in the name of his only before " and is " get why? Movie the second half of up to only without a partner and solo because it is. ( excerpt from Max movie)

Okay Oppa, i hope for your next drama and movie, the story line focus on you and you deserve as the lead actor!!! 
Nanohana Jifuni

Marriage Blue!!!
http://music.daum.net/artist/vclip/detail?vclip_id=21341

@Mabelle - Promise!!! I will wait for the nice reviews of Mantra movie from you baby :x :-* 

malika82 said:  Just want to share this article HunNies :x

Special actor with name biographies in the poster, the "and"

There is only noticeable point if you look at the poster recently. That "and" is attached to the front of the name of a particular actor. Why do you add "and" all the way though there is also special appearance notation, called cameo appearance. Specific gravity is so small ? Thanks as an expression of ? Or once again to focus the interest to try some intention I wonder ? For causing the relief 'and' marriage eve > ( 2013 )

"And" Ju Ji Hoon - not a couple, but the axis of the important one of the triangular relationship Marriage one week ahead after a couple of marriage a blue painted " marriage eve in " Ju Ji Hoon is So Mi ( Lee Yeon Hee ) and U~onchoru ( Ok Tae-kyung ) of between shake " Kyung-soo the "role assumed. In the film , other actors and a similar proportion appeared in the name of his only before " and is " get why? Movie the second half of up to only without a partner and solo because it is. ( excerpt from Max movie)

Okay Oppa, i hope for your next drama and movie, the story line focus on you and you deserve as the lead actor!!! 
Marriage Blue!!!
http://music.daum.net/artist/vclip/detail?vclip_id=21341

@Mabelle - Promise!!! I will wait for the nice reviews of Mantra movie from you baby :x :-* 

Hello HunNies...
aff_data025b1.jpg

@Mabelle - Agree with your friend that Jihoon is more like special guest star and his appearance in this movie can make the story more interesting hehehe...I watch MB because of him but i enjoy other casts stories too :D I think Jihoon receive this movie project beside the story line maybe cause his good relationship with the director and Soo Film who had worked with him in Antique and TNK ;;):)>-
1396255545-2527930905.jpg

1395822386-2299335923.jpg?v=1395822388

1395822386-1067684779.jpg

Yes i'm happy, really happy cause I can watching MB, thank you Chingu :x
Gyaaaaah Mabelle, why Oppa always make me jealous with his co-stars?! Even with his "mother" (Lol!)
A corn dog picture of Joo Ji Hoon and Chae Si Ra

Okay, no problem if he celebrating his birthday with his friend kekeke....Just a friend!!!! hahaha....
Btw, will our Prince celebrating his birthday with his princess too?! hehe...
Image 2

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: left; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"シン&チェギョン -Unbreakable- , by cyako28

@malika82
i also hope we can see him again pairing with YEH! can it be? I hope so... it'll be great!
and Jihoon.. when Good Friends ends, will you do drama soon? **crossing finger!

[-O<

Happy to see his beautiful face and lovable smile
..  :-*

Love is too happy to bring me down
I said
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

:x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Ji Hun Hosting.mp4

cr to Jihuntube

@Mabelle147 - still waiting this couple to pairing again :D Because i really like Goong drama then i have collections of Goong comics also. I thinks the story would be different if made in drama. Should we wait until the tenth anniversary?! hehehe...Yes, If it is realized...It will be great!!I know your favorite scene in TNK hahaha...best scene, right? (Lol!)

Tadaaaaaa.....Who is he, HunNies? hehe...
Image 2

"Medical Top Team" Japan's first broadcast anniversary, special interview with Ju Ji Hoon!!
 df9fd7073cede007e0fbfe5f0ac35ce6.jpg
Starting with Ju Ji Hoon that has gained great popularity in Japan as Korean stars, Min-ho of idol group SHINee and actor Kwon Sang Woo is starring, Japan was talking about every day in the ultra-luxurious casting drama "Medical top team" first broadcast was decided. Be first broadcast in Japan through KNTV from May 17 "Medical top team." Ju Ji Hoon has borrowed the format of the interview that various on the work to celebrate it, it was explained to me gently.
"Special Interview Ju Ji Hoon"
○ Please tell us why you take on this role. 
First, is the trust in a director's and writer's. It was a great actor people fir co - star, I decided that I believe will be a good always work and to appearance. 

82badaba81fdac30cea3e381d62587cd.jpg

○ Han Jae, who played What kind of person are you? 
It is the internal medicine section chief that combines the power of as a doctor and calm judgment in the person that values ​​discipline. It is the owner of deep information even where to do my loved ones, but you deal with them in a calm attitude at all times in various conflict Arising in a hospital. Therefore, it can be said that air taut always drifts around him, it's like that person.
○ I think that there is a unique difficulty doctors role, but did you any preparation? 
First, I studied carefully the medical terminology, and the basics of which must be mastered as a doctor were also learned. Let me also visit the site of surgery for people who doctor actually, I was with the shooting.
○ Did you care to any point in making role? 
It is better to work it seems even when any work, trying to become a role Kiro first I read the script deeply. You up at the instructions aggressively from a director's on the set, and it takes care also be combined and breath towards the opposite player.
○ I think that it is the first co-star, but the co-star of the Kwon Sang Woo's How was it? What actor are you? 
Big brother and actor, very interesting (laughs). Instantaneous power of concentration and when the acting is so great, it became stimulus. And, since He will to the bright and fun atmosphere location shoots always, I was able to shoot fun thanks to the seniors.
23e96fc61cbb88d026dfa495800f4fd7.jpg

○ co-starring with Jeong Ryeo Won's How was it? What actor are you? 
Because it is the same the agency, where he was acquainted from before shooting. I think that amount, to match the breathing that he go smoothly from the onset. I think the analysis of the work force also excellent, it's a sincere actor more than anything.
○ I think the best doctors in each field was the "Medical top team"'s gather, but cast gathered to make this drama, staff,'s "first team" exactly. And What was the team? 
Like "top team" within the drama of, was the best team. This reminds me a bit of breath of the actors and staff also good, or acting for the work, the had taken each other to exchange views and this and that an actor with each other.
○ It is a medical drama with the tension, but the atmosphere of shooting How was? 
Relationship was so very good actor with each other, shooting schedule is also very, I can shoot happily among a friendly atmosphere always.
○ I think difficult words and terminology also were many, but how do you always remember lines Ju Ji Hoon's. 
You can practice by match in shooting rehearsal, a person of the opposite player, but in stage to remember the words, we are asked to help well towards the staff around. And ask them reading the location of the lines of the role opposite to the staff, I practice while listening to it. Then, it is possible to imagine some extent the feelings of the scene, it can be useful to even remember the words.
252dbf48d5505ac68ac4d2c9f7e54e35.jpg

○ Please tell me why a scene that left an impression in your own. 
The scene of the launch ceremony to introduce the members of the top teams, scene when the mother passed away remains in the memory. In order to express the feelings of well Jae suffering to lose your mother, It faced in acting to concentrate more.
○ Do you want to look by focusing on what makes this work?
It is the work which many interesting element was put together. Rather than say where interesting, towards the audience in Japan take a look, here there was good it was good, and anyone wishes to talk a lot, I'm happy.
○ Please tell us and the next work, the activities planned for the future. 
Now, is shooting "good friends" (Tentative title) movies. I think to be able to show you a figure different again from the work so far. First of all, please look forward to the public because it poured our best to shoot this movie.
● "Medical Top Team" 
TV debut in Japan at the start (Saturday) KNTV 17月5日
to 15 minutes other 22:00 to 11:00 every Saturday and Sunday
 (From Sports Seoul)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"NG drama "Medical Top Team" Ju Ji hoon dally hug Jung Ryeo Won, thanks to TheAoy2010
http://youtu.be/Hnw3lwlcAtw

Taken from Kwon Sang Woo interview about Ju Ji Hoon for "Medical Top Team" broadcast :
- I think that it is the first co-star, but of co-star of the Ju Ji Hoon's How was it? What actor are you?It is a very friendly personality. I had the image unapproachable, but it is entirely different. We were met for the first time when I was taking lessons at the hospital, but me to be polite to say hello, it was a very cool person. I have kept in touch frequently even now. It is a good little brother a good fellow actor. 
Ps: As usual i just using google translate, Chingus!! Forgive me for bad translation :)>-

"Mantra" news...

126364963_13969199169681n
126364963_13969199169841n
Joseph Tang from Beijing Starlight Culture Media Co., Ltd., Beijing Culture Communication Co., Ltd. British legislation into joint produced, the famous Korean movie star Joo Ji Hoon, Taiwan idol drama movie starring days after Mrs child "mantra" is about to release the film in love with two sisters the same person, let jealousy and suspicion sister relationship in jeopardy, followed by a series of supernatural events, the three men being drawn into a dangerous erotic entanglements. Film side said, "mantra" is not only the integration of multiple elements of suspense, illusion, love, black crime, the film is more creative pursuit of the ultimate visual effects on the image, using Japanese and Korean horror movies the way, to the audience. "Scare you the deal is off. " visual stimulation. 

"Mantra" tells the psychiatrist and her patient Jiang Zhao Shuzhen John each have a crush on her when they found ready confession Jiang Zhao Xue Han and her sister dream together, and my sister and her boyfriend found her sister ambiguous sisterduo mistrust each other, against each other, wishing to be a break this bad romance.One night, my sister suddenly disappeared from the quiet life in turmoil all the weird sister act, leaving everything becomes more and more bizarre impermanence ...... 

According to the director said, "mantra" With features Japanese-style thriller, invisible killer go hand in hand. Some small clue to the film so that the audience believe the killer's identity, but as the story progresses, they found clues that eventually called off, the murderer has been hidden to the end. Unravel the mystery of the film layer by layer appeared layers of suspense, challenge each lens IQ and psychological limits of the audience. 

In addition to stimulating visual effects, the film into a warm and romantic Korean movie horror horror elements, and so rich, and full content of the film. Directed by Li Jie said: "" Mantra "It was a thriller, but the audience is not simply to be scared to be lost in the event behind the brutal evil, hope and love to pass out the joys and sorrows.". 

"mantra" boldly " Korean Love "and" Japanese-style thriller, "The story of these two highly contrasting elements mix together. Film, love is no longer exudes the sweet smell of chocolate, but the beginning of a nightmare-ridden, loved ones are no longer warm presence, but a sharp knife kills. Li Jie said, "" Mantra "is a mix of alternative thriller with little fresh flavors, the audience will pass under the horror of human thinking." 

Li Jie said, "mantra" is actually a very realistic thriller, this is a film directed and inner reality, its horror from the dark side of human nature, "I believe that love is a beautiful thing , but the dark side is also unavoidable, whenever there have been love, have had pain, they will be on the film to express something very deep feelings. "

Credit: Amy
'

Guest ziera25

Piano JJ, looking forward for your beautiful creative work for 2014 - JU JIHUN, TQ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69rmAvBkmSs&feature=share&list=UUOzdwlLpmBzuRBzGsvEBHLQ

Guest hookedonjjh

Hello HUNnies, gosh it's been ages since I last visited this forum. How's everyone doing? Hope you guys are having a great week as I'am. Anyway, here's another transcript from AOM DVD, enjoy!  ;)

All of Me DVD Disc 2-3 My Friends

JJH: I am exhausted.

T: You should be.

JJH: Musical songs are really difficult.

It’s hard to sing, and it’s difficult to make energy.

He makes me feel comfortable.

T:I am exhausted too.

JJH: I’m not physically tired, but I’m just learning.

The basic right now…

But I have habits. I am 29 years old.,

And I have habits of singing songs in my own style,

and it’s different.

Because this (musical) must be delivered.

It will work when I master the basic…

But now, even if I get too emotional,

The audiences won’t hear the sound,

And if I break my emotions, it’s too cold…

T: It should be hard.

It will be hard because this is same as changing

someone who lived as a right hander to a left hander.

I was half in doubt when he came to me

saying he wants a lesson, because he came to me in old age.

He’s muscle habits are already stiff…

JJH: I came in old age?

T: It’s not that.

JJH: I'm Not old ... ( ha ha ha you really old Zhu .....)

T:I teach young students in University.

They are just twenty years old, but you are not twenty right ?

So if someone has muscular habits for quite a long time,

It is really hard to change, unless he has a strong will.

But what made me feel there is a possibility , that I can change him,

and that I want to challenge too is.

During my holidays, he packs his bag and comes to my house for about 3days.

He trains after breakfast, he trains after lunch, he trains after dinner,

he trains after drinking beer, he trains after night movie,

he sleeps and trains after breakfast again.  (就是喜歡朱先生這樣的堅強意志)

He kept repeating this for a few days.

He showed me a strong will.

He has a clear opinion himself, but when someone says something

and if he feels that it will really help him, he can throw away everything.

So when he first came, we didn’t sing.

What he did when he first came was.

JJH: Shall I show you ?

A: Show me.

JJH: When I first came,

Ah! Eh! Hello~

T: He should have a good habit of speaking,

and then only, he will be able to use that while singing

we are planning for 2 more years.

After that steady work . you will be surprised when you see him on stage.

Anyway we should try harder right?

JJH: This is really hard…

Well , other stuffs are hard too.

but what should I say…

the difference between musical, movie and drama are same.

(like movie, and drama) there’s a close-up

and there are sound machines right infront,

(like musical) but there’s no close-up in musicals,

and if I can’t voice out well, the audiences won’t understand.

But while singing, if there are scenes like I will revenge you,

or I will kill you, there will be tension when the actor gets excited.

If there’s tension, he can’t voice out,

But his feelings are true…

Do you want to know a secret?

The Don Juan show was held in Sung nam.

During the show, I almost begged the actor of Don Juan to teach me.

Then the actors told me to give up Sung nam. 

Ji Hoon, let’s give up Sung nam! So I said yes.

T: Ju Ji Hoon as a musical actor now,

He’s just a trainee, since he just started.

He was a hero in some musicals,

and he must think the same too,

but he has a real good attitude of learning.

He has just started stepping forward,

but he has amazing things inside him.

Ji Hoon’s strong point is, he has a strong will to train himself real hard

and make it into his stuff, if he feels he is insufficient, and unfamiliar.

grey.gif

1325774482-417100133.gif

1325774482-64302898.gif

1325774482-904825527.gif 

1325774482-3329754374.gif 

Hugs and love to all! >:D< :x

Credit: Amy

@hookedonjjh
Sam, thanks for the updated!
and are the tumblrs create by you? aaa.. you know how to select the parts which Jihoon looks cute (and handsome, of course!) hehe

and btw, Jihoon likes to touch his own neck... can i help you with that, Jihoon?  :P

@malika82
malika!
who is that? Ji Sung again? qeqeqe... kidding! :P happy election, dear.
yaaaa... the Good Friends pictures we have are hardly close up ones... glad that we have some of Jihoon pics until now, but overall it looks like there were taken from faraway.
and is there hot in Busan? he always seen with the sunglasses....

and Malika.. yaaaah.. the new Mantra thriller is more creepier than previous one.
and what is it about with the vampire multi-layered teeths?
(teeth or tooth?)  =))

i thought Mantra is about psycho sisters.. but why those tooth?
/:)

Waves to All Hunnies!

Hunnies...

would like to share this...

i really want to have the DVD..   :((
but last time checking to Amazon, they dont have the new ones ... 
and the 2nd hand sellers could not provide int'l shipping

see in this Video, especially for the special edition DVD, there were many goodies from him! Yaaah! :((

oh well.. then just hope Jihoon will have another DVD like AOM, with his recent life

:)>-