Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest hookedonjjh

All of me DVD
Disc 2-2 My friends

Continuation...

JJH: MON NOM?

T: MON NOM

Shall we do MON NOM?

JJH: Can’t we eat first?

I'm Hungry .... 

T: Alright.

JJH: I want jajangmyeon.

Q: Jajangmyeon?

Alright, let’s have that today.

JJH: Wait, uh?

You want a set?

T: Let’s have a set.

With sweet and sour pork.

JJH: Sweet and sour pork, and two noodles.

T: Okay.

Hello? You have a sweet and sour pork and noodles set right?

Yes, I would like that.

Alright.

Well, let’s practice until it arrives…

JJH: Let’s practice.

This is MON NOM…MON NOM, the first tite of Don Juan. 

It made me suffer so much…

I lost 6 kg while singing this song, seriously I did.

I didn’t even work out.

MON NOM  makes me…get filled with emotions…

T: My name is !

JJH: My name is..

T: Yes,

My name is heavy burden!

JJH: What was hard is that, Don Juan is a show

Which the license comes from overseas.

That means there will be foreign staffs.

Language and other stuffs are different.

But the license has to follow the original show.

Actually what was hard is.

Other licenses must be the same too.

They won’t listen even when the Korean actors or staffs appeal.

Don Juan was a three casting.

Three casting means there are three people.

Then their characteristics and their acting styles will be different. 

But they keep standardizing the actors.

The part just now, darararara is done by Wen himself.

1325636682-2540962545.gif

Credit: Amy

Aaah.... seeing them again makes me smile from ear to ear...
those happy and sweet days

and
they look young!

;;)

nice MV with Pachelbel Canon music....

thanks to cyako28

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"シンとチェギョンのラブストーリー

Hello HunNies...Missing you all, gals  :x
Greet April 2014 Chingus! Good Friends movie shooting will end in late April, right?? And Mantra movie scheduled to be released this month! Can't wait to see our man appear in public. Its mean that we can get update news and flooding photos of him :D 
Calendar

@mabelle - I enjoyed our long weekend, holiday baby!!! :x :D Just to you know, Oppa with me in our holiday kekeke...My heart melted when he playing piano "Kiss the rain" :x

Here are the wonderful places we visited as his Good friends movie location (Lol!)

1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg

And Oppa promised to visit me often at work if he has time =)) :))

My journey with Ju Jihoon :x
Image 1

http://youtu.be/lL7UsI2fNCo

Waves to @hookedonjjh, @novchime, @goongfan11, @witchiee, @yanniayson, @purplereign, @sophie, @pimma, and all HunNies in the house. Greetings!!!
Credit to Uploader

Guest novchime

Malika, you almost got me about your April fool's joke on being on vacation!

Thanks to all Hunnies who posted videos, pictures and stories about JiHoon.  As usual, he looked good in them.

JiHoon looked happy in his recent pictures.

Take care Hunnies....

@novchime - (Lol!) April Fools' Day, Chingu!!! :)) :D Craziness for me!!!! =)) :PYes, Jihoon looked happy and of course handsome, love it!!! :x  Btw whether every Korean actors have bangs hair style nowadays?! hahaha...
Update news, HunNies  :x
"May Issue 2014.5 THE STAR" ~ Ju Jihoon as magazine cover !!!
Image 1

For who interested to have it, here the link:
Release date : April 25
Price: 550 yen (postage distinction) Qoo10ew_icon_s232.gif  Price: 600 yen (shipping) comfort. ew_icon_s232.gif 

And...Is this the latest poster of Mantra Movie? 
Image 1

Is this horror movie? Seems creepy, I don't dare to watch it!! I can't stay with this genre :-SS
So, the premiere is May not April?!
1382493127-3056503913.gif

Credit: Asuka

"Mantra" produced a new model of fear of Japanese style and love Korean style

1396585981-1994311552.jpg?

1396585983-4281011432.jpg

Joseph Tang from Beijing Starlight Culture Media Co., Ltd., Beijing Culture Communication Co., Ltd. British legislation into joint produced, the famous Korean actor Joo Ji Hoon, Taiwan idol drama movie starring days after Mrs child "mantra" is about to be released in the near future. The film tells the inseparable sisters under spend accidentally fell in love with a man, a series of bizarre supernatural events under the mutual suspicion caused. The Korean movie small fresh romantic love story with sharp, suspense, thriller ironically Japanese form of meanders, with suspense thriller story structure and visual images, offer the audience a fresh visual enjoyment.

Halloween love you to death and death over trial

Movie "mantra" Today through the review, the director Li Jie shouted coincidence: "Today is the Lunar March 3, is one of China's four Halloween, just to meet the film's horror themes on the Gregorian calendar, the 2014 4. May 4 homonym 'love you to death and death', is the theme of our movie is simply amazing coincidence. "

"Mantra" is about a "love you to death," the thriller love story, a psychiatrist 赵淑真 and sisters dream dancer Zhao Xue has deep feelings for her sister 赵淑真 in injustice remain attentive care of the mother's sister. However, under accidentally, and there is mutual goodwill 赵淑真 painter Jiang Han and sister became lovers, and then a series of supernatural events ridiculous. Jealous sister, two sisters became the biggest challenges encountered bizarre incident sister, trust and suspicion.

It is understood that the "mantra" of roles including psychologists, dancers, painters, etc., avant-garde style, full of stylish atmosphere. "Their role in the state, life can be roughly summed up the current state of 80 after 90 groups. Predicament mind the plight faced by the film, but also a lot of viewers have been or will be facing. Tablets human experience, is to lead the audience to recognize own roller coaster. "director Li Jie said with emotion.

Effective combination of Korean and Japanese horror love

Movie "mantra" has not taken a deliberate emphasis on European and American horror film only shooting mode sensory stimulation, but big Dageng meets the needs of Asian fans viewing "Japanese psychological thriller" brand, the human face of fear exhibited by the selfishness of human nature, suspected to eventually return to the process of a series of struggles, has taken unreserved screen show. Directed by Li Jie's elaborate, the "mantra" of horror not just rely on simple sound harsh to deliberately exaggerated horror elements, but "from real-life thriller", the audience can easily produce a sense of immersive to achieve real sense of terror.

In the story, the film revolves around romantic love story unfolds, so put this thriller kernel "small fresh" the beautiful coat. Romantic love Korean and Japanese psychological horror combine to produce a "1 +1> 2" excellent results, the audience bursts of terror at the time felt the chill of the film can lead to bizarre twists and turns of the story unlimited reverie.

"Mantra" director Li Jie explains: "In fact, from the movie's title, the audience can imagine the Japanese movie thriller tone, we learned the Japanese horror film's success, but to maintain a certain degree of restraint, but The sway of ketchup, but also just the right manufacturing exciting atmosphere. coupled Korean romantic love, with exquisite scenery, unique shooting editing techniques, will create an unprecedented three-dimensional and authenticity. "well-made, meticulous detail thriller masterpiece "mantra" will present a screen for the audience to feast in the future.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2014-04/04/c_126355124.htm

Credit: Amy

Ps: Sorry for bad translation

Guest ziera25

HELLO TO ALL HUNNIES IN THE "HOUSE" !

@ Malika, Mabelle, hookedonjjh, novchime and all HUNNIES!,

Thanks for all the write-up, info, and activities of JU JI HOON shi work and whereabout.

Yes ! we are hoping for his appearance soon with the coming two movies.

What fashionista will his attire be ?. for spring and the coming winter/fall.

Guest novchime

Hello ...

@Malika - thanks for the info.  I have to admit though that I cannot understand all of it.  That picture with the hair upside down is creepy.  I dont even dare to look at it for a long time.

Have a nice weekend Hunnies!