Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

the sweetest birthday song

mk124

People who are watching Mask would mostly agree with me that the budding romance between Ji Sook and Min Woo is sooooo domesticated…yet pure delightful. Mask is makjang – but I admit it is somewhat tastefully done, with the villain feeling like one from Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy. Back to the OTP – they are not addictive but just filled with lots of mature, heart-warming feels alluding to a solid, dependable partnership between the two as they charge on to fight their inner demons and wells, demons in the form of humans around them.

mk123

Loadsa and loadsa bittersweet-ness in the last two episodes. JS caring for MW, yet confessing regretfully that she can never love him – she has too much at stake. But she is a silent pillar of support to him in their warped home and has the guts to go up against SH. You go, gal. Love that JS started off uncertain and tentative, but is slowly building up her confidence, capabiility and utilising her intelligence and street-smarts to handle the family. Let the real reason why Soo Ae signed on for the role begin.

JK stumbles across evidence that Eun Ha and SH were having an affair and realised that EH even contemplated killing MW. She is shattered and shaken, and takes off to find MW. She gives him an unexpected back-hug and states profusely that she’ll be always by his side. Awwww. Sweetness.

When he asks her about the back-hug later – his little gesture is cute and comical beyond words – she brushes it off prettily. When he asks her what she wants for her birthday, she flashes him a cheeky, dimpled smile and replies, “Your smile.” CHEEEESY. But adorable since it is this two.

mk12 mk121

It’s JS’s birthday and she’s looking gorgeous in red. And a touch of that SA brand of class. To everyone and her surprise, MW croaks out a birthday song for JS. It’s horribly sweet….and throw in how embarrassed MW is… how being uncool is such a departure for JJH… it’s a backhanded winner of sorts.

mk125

But MW does have a birthday present for JS – a beautiful diamond ring literally fit for  royalty. He goes through this whole process of trying to place it under the cushions on the couch so that she can discover the present “naturally”.  Gah – the dorky wiggle the couple deliver when they snuggle against the cushions…hehehehe.

mk126

JS is stunned and touched at the sweetness and generosity of the gift – since it is to replace the wedding she had lost earlier. She stares happily at the ring…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/the-sweetest-birthday-song/

• Like 1

Haha, @willenette, good to hear! i'm watching MB more than once, to 'feel' it again per couples.. hehehe.. the couple which i like the most is the big guy whom married to foreigner. and then the dance couple.

all the couples have their own issues, werent they? anyway, MB is good. and Ji Hoon? he's bit skinny with kinda yellow brown hair. but when his charm comes.. OMO! what can we do?!..

what can we do if we get wet under the rain with him? 

what can we do if we get a chance to ride a horse with him? :w00t:

happy watching again!

Hi mabelle, actually, I don't find him there skinny at all or is it just me? As what I've said above his bod was different as what it is right now - I find him skinny right now, dear. I hope he could gain that weight back..... :P

i think he's, @willenette, well, he's quite skinny in some of his projects (IMO). i like him the most when he was in All of Me.. he did gain weight in there, yet he looks like a cutie pie.

how about you, @willenette? in which projects do you like him the most?

some pic in All of Me..

f3aee21b_JooJihoon01.jpg

Aaa.. and in here... i like him a looot! He looks fresh and deadly handsome! :phew:

Remember the rule, please don't quote picture!!!

Edited by alekaonu
to remove pic from quoted box

Haha, @willenette, good to hear! i'm watching MB more than once, to 'feel' it again per couples.. hehehe.. the couple which i like the most is the big guy whom married to foreigner. and then the dance couple.

all the couples have their own issues, werent they? anyway, MB is good. and Ji Hoon? he's bit skinny with kinda yellow brown hair. but when his charm comes.. OMO! what can we do?!..

what can we do if we get wet under the rain with him? 

what can we do if we get a chance to ride a horse with him? :w00t:

happy watching again!

Hi mabelle, actually, I don't find him there skinny at all or is it just me? As what I've said above his bod was different as what it is right now - I find him skinny right now, dear. I hope he could gain that weight back..... :P

i think he's, @willenette, well, he's quite skinny in some of his projects (IMO). i like him the most when he was in All of Me.. he did gain weight in there, yet he looks like a cutie pie.

how about you, @willenette? in which projects do you like him the most?

some pic in All of Me..

Aaa.. and in here... i like him a looot! He looks fresh and deadly handsome! :phew:

Remember the rule, please don't quote picture!!!

Hi mabelle, ahhh...............All of Me.................Sorry, I guess I'm not familiar with this project. Is this a drama or a movie, dear. I haven't watched this either. Thanks for sharing the picture. Ye, he looks so fine in there. Right you are - he looks fresh in that picture. The 1st drama where I discovered him was "The Medical Team" with KSW. So, I can say that this is his drama, which I love so far. Of course, because he was also with my other man, Kwon Sang Woo. :P

Hiyeeee HunNies...

11430210_1645360365678683_416562300_n

@Sophie - Seems like everyone want to see MinSuk couple get a kiss :D Even radio in the car sing kiss...kiss...kiss... kiss...Lol! But Min Woo changed the channel huft...

@willenete - Enjoy to watching MB, dear:wub: You can guest who my favorite couple is;) And thank you for The sweetest birth day song article, i love this scene. Min woo is very good husband and so sweet to his wife:wub: Yes, he is the best present forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....me? hehehe...I wish!!:lol:

anigif

@Mabelle - May i choose my favorite too? Look he held my hand tightly :D

이미지를 클릭하면 원본을 보실 수 있습니다.

Btw guys, when you look this pic does he remind you to Jihoon

?

2432CF355587E9F81CEFCD

• Like 1

i'm here patiently waiting for the next kiss scenes :P Jihun-ssi is so adorable as Min Woo, he makes me want to hugs him tight, pinch his cheek, kiss his lips whenever he is feeling sad (okay, who wouldn't? lol) 

btw guys, have you checks his new movie, Kanshin ?? gawd, i was watched it the other day, and cannot even passed the middle part, and for most parts i closed my eyes due to the disturbing scenes (mostly KKW's) hffft maybe i'll try to watch it again later when i'm ready huhuu 

Hi sophie, so, you love kissing scenes, huh? hahaha - Kidding aside, "Mask" is one of the Top 15 Dramas of 2015 so far according to Korea's Contents Power Index (CPI). The CPI rankings differ from pure ratings rankings because they measure overall interest in a series. The power index uses ratings in addition to other factors, like the number of articles written, internet search popularity, and activity on discussion boards to determine which shows are most popular. While there is a weekly CPI ranking, this report looks at all of the dramas that have aired on major networks or cable stations from January 2015 through June 2015. His drama is on #5 with a score of 232.8. Remember, it's not ranking the "best" dramas, but rather viewer interest in the dramas. :P

• Like 1

@willenette

aa Kwon Sang Woo.. from MTT, wasnt he?

about other men, Willenette, i think for some of them, we are in the same boat.... wheheheh

i dunno abt others actors, but i saw your posts in KSH & JCW , so i guess you also like 'em..:w00t:

All of Me is a series of video about JJH, before he went to MS. it was like..: he talks about what he likes, him with his best friend, he went to places that he likes. he wants to get close with his fans with this videos, before he went hiatus for MS...

@malika82

him in Mawang was.... arrrrrrr......

:blink:

mawang4.jpg

Hi sophie, so, you love kissing scenes, huh? hahaha - 

heck yeah :P drama without skinship (propers and appropriate :) ) is like eating chicken soup without chicken LOL

Hi sophie, hahaha - you're funny - but, actually, me, too - The world is full of good actors. But actors and actresses who are good at screen kisses are something else. You can’t make a kiss with special effects, trick lighting or body doubles.

:P

• Like 1

Guest erminda2671

I really loved that scene when Min woo confessed his true feeling to Ji Sook cant wait for the next episode

Hidden Content

@onenightinseoul.

Hi, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs..................This kiss is a HIT! It’s a great kiss! It’s a class act in onscreen kissing and execution as well. Soo Ae is so good, too - I didn't see her just standing there like a statue - hahaha. I can say that she's a partner who actually is an active participant. LOL - and wahhh..........JJH - he can kiss...just sayin’…:P

• Like 1

guys, before i saw that someone said that Jihun was so skinny in Mask.. but i dont think so, instead i guess this is the first time i saw him have a curves like ever LOL his thight still so thin (he needs to works it out), but his b u t t was spot on, and his cheek is chubbier too, i love seeing him like this, not too thin and skinny  :wub:

oh, and i have finally finished Kanshin :sweatingbullets: hope he's not take a projects in genre like that ever again, its so stressful and exhausting to watched it huhuuu and Jihun finally showing his a s s :tears: