Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hi All chingus in the house! it's been a long time, eh... :)

I really hope that Soompi somehow has a direct link to other platform, and it has a special feature in android, so we can directly open it for each topic we wants to follows. something like that.

beside above, uhum.... how have you been? enjoying Mask?

sorry Soo Ae, not that i dont like you, but your character pissed me off. and you make our Min Woo got hurt several times, despite of his trust on you. Aish...

agree. he looks drop dead gorgeous in Mask! i like his character too. i havent watch Kanshin, but in the Mask, he is awesome...  >> btw Jihun ssi, why only wear plain white t'shirt (with overall natural look), in the opening occasion.. :huh:

and in here, chingus... drop dead gorgeous!

>> sorry, have trouble to insert the pic

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQD-lDh5gBmmza85&w=487&h=487&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.com%2Fhphotos-xaf1%2Ft51.2885-15%2F11380300_946303752102748_1734522002_n.jpg&sx=0&sy=0&sw=612&sh=612

I really hope that Soompi somehow has a direct link to other platform, and it has a special feature in android, so we can directly open it for each topic we wants to follows. something like that.

sorry Soo Ae, not that i dont like you, but your character pissed me off. and you make our Min Woo got hurt several times, despite of his trust on you. Aish...

agree. he looks drop dead gorgeous in Mask! i like his character too. i havent watch Kanshin, but in the Mask, he is awesome...  >> btw Jihun ssi, why only wear plain white t'shirt (with overall natural look), in the opening occasion.. :huh:

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQD-lDh5gBmmza85&w=487&h=487&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.com%2Fhphotos-xaf1%2Ft51.2885-15%2F11380300_946303752102748_1734522002_n.jpg&sx=0&sy=0&sw=612&sh=612

Hi Mabelle, I was also wondering why he's only wearing that white tee during that gallery opening. Or maybe there was a coat over that, which he just take it off...... :wub:

• Like 2

Hi Mabelle, I was also wondering why he's only wearing that white tee during that gallery opening. Or maybe there was a coat over that, which he just take it off...... :wub:

I hope so, @willenette,I hope so,

otherwise just a bit waste of his good looks, dont you think.. and un-lucky our eyes are..

hehehe,

:D

low-key is lovely

mkm

Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon are hitting all my right notes in Mask. Haven’t enjoyed such functional, normal falling-in-love in such a looong time with non high-school dramas. Ji Sook and Min Woo got all protective and supportive of each other in last week’s episodes that felt instinctive and natural since their relationship is developing into something real nice, albeit tentative. Thet both have reasons to doubt each other and doubt their own feelings for the other…but in the end, they stand for the other when it matters most. On a separate note, Soo Ae always acts in such confident, sophisticated roles that it refreshing to see her mumbling, stumbling and bumbling around.

I guess Ji Sook and Min Woo have their own little group of fans, thus, the videos below. Mask does have a pretty good OST too. Light and romantic considering how makjang the drama is… ha!

credit to uploaders / https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/low-key-is-lovely-2/

• Like 2

"Mask" Soo-ae solves the secret to Joo Ji-hoon's strange mentality

photo609400.jpg

Soo-ae solved the secret to Joo Ji-hoon's strange mentality on the eleventh episode.

Byeon Ji-sook (Soo-ae) went to a doctor with Choi Min-woo (Joo Ji-hoon).

Byeon Ji-sook found out that Choi Min-woo's doctor (Joo Jin-mo) was allied with Min Seok-hoon and took Choi Min-woo somewhere. A neuropsychiatrist who Seo Eun-ha knew well, was waiting for them.

Choi Min-woo got angry and asked if Seo Eun-ha thought he was mentally ill but Byeon Ji-sook said, "I brought you here because I don't think like that. Let's go in if you believe in yourself".

The doctor spoke about the medication Choi Min-woo was taking. "It looks the same as a tranquilizer but the ingredients are different. It's a hallucinogen. Even regular people can experience hallucinations if they take this medication. Were you treated with hypnosis induction? Everything you dreamt of while you were hypnotized then, is a lie".

While Choi Min-woo was in confusion, Byeon Ji-sook said, "Min-woo won't hurt people. I know him well" and took his hand. However, Min-woo was more shocked at the fact that he'd been accused of being a mental patient due to someone's doing.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

Guest chibinguyen

1435845531_935480.jpg

"You're my best gift" 

When Min-woo came inside the room, he gave Ji-sook flowers. Ji-wook said, "I've never realized flowers are this pretty before". Min-woo asked her, "Do you like your gift" and Ji-sook responded "The best gift for me is you, Min-woo". It made Min-woo's heart flutter. Ji-sook said, "Sorry, night time makes me feel emotional" and then she quickly left the spot.

Cr: Hancinema

photo609546.jpg

Edited by chibinguyen

Haiiiiiiii Willenete, Mabelle, and chibinguyen, big hug chingus :D 

Finally JS didn't make me disappointed hehehe...So far I love ep 11 and 12...And I'm happy for the rating too, I hope it will increase again and again for next episode:wub:

20150703001704169_1.jpg 

Mask ost part 6. Its very touching and sad....

'Mask' Hoon, the theme song "Love not the 'heartbeat byeolha reaction Gonna sing ...

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=799975

• Like 1

Minwoo's fashion for ep 11 and 12:wub: 

__11

__12

Willenete and Mabelle - Jihoon's fashion look different when he attended the opening gallery, right? Maybe he wants to enjoy his "normal life" for a while rather than as a chaebol. Lol!

• Like 1

Guest erminda2671

Versatile and good looking actor, what more can you ask for? And its nice to hear that Mask is doing well with its high ratings. Keep it JJH!

Aaaah... so lovely, to watch the eps & see good rating results from audiences.

honestly, i'm now preparing my heart to see the bad/breakingheart eps. i mean.. eps 11 & 12 were good, happy kind of eps... and then what to come? qeqeqe.. fighting!

waves to Malika82, Willenette, Chibinguyen, Erminda2671

11034899_853500774699035_810081632851445

cr as tagged

i'm here patiently waiting for the next kiss scenes :P Jihun-ssi is so adorable as Min Woo, he makes me want to hugs him tight, pinch his cheek, kiss his lips whenever he is feeling sad (okay, who wouldn't? lol) 

btw guys, have you checks his new movie, Kanshin ?? gawd, i was watched it the other day, and cannot even passed the middle part, and for most parts i closed my eyes due to the disturbing scenes (mostly KKW's) hffft maybe i'll try to watch it again later when i'm ready huhuu 

Hi Mabelle & Malika, finally................the DVD copy of "Marriage Blues", which I ordered arrived. I feel happy that I was able to watch this movie already. OMG - JJH looks so sexy & HOT there, huh. His body built there was fine & not thin. I love the hair, too. The movie may perhaps be satisfying for someone who just really wants to watch a movie about a bunch of marriages. Well, I wanted to watch this without much expectation. It's just that I need to remember which character is which. Luckily, “Marriage Blue” manages to introduce the cast well. The acting of the cast is good. What the movie conveys is : being married is not that simple. Overall, I find Marriage Blue nice with something we can learn from. :P

i'm here patiently waiting for the next kiss scenes :P Jihun-ssi is so adorable as Min Woo, he makes me want to hugs him tight, pinch his cheek, kiss his lips whenever he is feeling sad (okay, who wouldn't? lol) 

btw guys, have you checks his new movie, Kanshin ?? gawd, i was watched it the other day, and cannot even passed the middle part, and for most parts i closed my eyes due to the disturbing scenes (mostly KKW's) hffft maybe i'll try to watch it again later when i'm ready huhuu 

@Sophie, can you give us the link for Kanshin pleeeaseeeee..........how is it? hihihihi  :phew:

Hi Mabelle & Malika, finally................the DVD copy of "Marriage Blues", which I ordered arrived. I feel happy that I was able to watch this movie already. OMG - JJH looks so sexy & HOT there, huh. His body built there was fine & not thin. I love the hair, too. The movie may perhaps be satisfying for someone who just really wants to watch a movie about a bunch of marriages. Well, I wanted to watch this without much expectation. It's just that I need to remember which character is which. Luckily, “Marriage Blue” manages to introduce the cast well. The acting of the cast is good. What the movie conveys is : being married is not that simple. Overall, I find Marriage Blue nice with something we can learn from. :P

Haha, @willenette, good to hear! i'm watching MB more than once, to 'feel' it again per couples.. hehehe.. the couple which i like the most is the big guy whom married to foreigner. and then the dance couple.

all the couples have their own issues, werent they? anyway, MB is good. and Ji Hoon? he's bit skinny with kinda yellow brown hair. but when his charm comes.. OMO! what can we do?!..

what can we do if we get wet under the rain with him? 

what can we do if we get a chance to ride a horse with him? :w00t:

happy watching again!

Haha, @willenette, good to hear! i'm watching MB more than once, to 'feel' it again per couples.. hehehe.. the couple which i like the most is the big guy whom married to foreigner. and then the dance couple.

all the couples have their own issues, werent they? anyway, MB is good. and Ji Hoon? he's bit skinny with kinda yellow brown hair. but when his charm comes.. OMO! what can we do?!..

what can we do if we get wet under the rain with him? 

what can we do if we get a chance to ride a horse with him? :w00t:

happy watching again!

Hi mabelle, actually, I don't find him there skinny at all or is it just me? As what I've said above his bod was different as what it is right now - I find him skinny right now, dear. I hope he could gain that weight back..... :P

Edited by willenette

Aaaah... so lovely, to watch the eps & see good rating results from audiences.

honestly, i'm now preparing my heart to see the bad/breakingheart eps. i mean.. eps 11 & 12 were good, happy kind of eps... and then what to come? qeqeqe.. fighting!

waves to Malika82, Willenette, Chibinguyen, Erminda2671

cr as tagged

Hi Mabelle, I feel happy that this drama is currently in first place in ratings for its time slot. With its pilot EP starting out in first place the drama was off to a great start. The most recent EP recorded 11.1% ratings. I'm sure viewers have been fascinated by the story of the drama, which have led to being first place in its time slot. I hope the interest of the viewers will go on till the end. :P