Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Ji Hoon Explains Why Lee Kwang Soo Made Him CryPao June 12, 2014 | SOOMPIFotor0613125147-800x450.png

Joo Ji Hoon revealed during the press conference for the movie “Confession” (literally translated as “Good Friends”), which was held on June 12, that his co-star Lee Kwang Soo made him cry because the latter suffered an injury on the set.

It was revealed that Lee Kwang Soo had shards of glass stuck on his foot during filming. “We were filming and there seemed to be something unnatural with how Lee Kwang Soo moved. But then he finished his scene naturally and I thought, ‘This isn’t how he naturally is.’ I saw there were shards of glass pinned on the ground and it’s painful to step on that barefoot. He was squirming in pain and I was really moved to tears,” revealed Joo Ji Hoon.

Lee Kwang Soo added, “Although I was the youngest, Joo Ji Hoon was concentrating on the scene so I didn’t want to ruin that.”

“Confession” is a crime movie that tests the loyalty between three friends through an accidental event. It stars Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon, and Lee Kwang Soo.

Ji Sung plays the role of Hyun Tae, the friend who chases after the truth after losing everything in a moment. Joo Ji Hoon takes the role of In Chul, the friend who wants to protect both his loyalty and his ambitions. Lee Kwang Soo acts as Min Soo, the friend who gives up everything for the sake of his friends.

The movie “Confession” is set for released on July 10.

class="title"Ji Sung Says Joo Ji Hoon Has a Lot of Drugs

Joo Ji Hoon took everyone off guard by making an unexpected comment about himself.

Joo Ji Hoon attended a press conference for film Good Friends on June 12 at the Apgujeong CGV and said, “There was a scene in the movie where Ji Sung hyung had to drive at full speed and make a U-turn. He couldn’t walk straight afterwards because something went wrong in his hip joint. But he wanted to continue filming. It was amazing. I was tired and sleepy at that time."

Ji Sung then said, “Joo Ji Hoon is like a pharmacy. He has all kinds of drugs. So I got some medicine and treatment from him,” and Joo Ji Hoon replied, “That’s a very dangerous thing to say,” catching everyone off guard as he referred jokingly to his prior drug charges.

Ji Sung continued “(Despite the hip injury) We had to finish filming the scene that day. So I had to continue filming,” and Joo Ji Hoon also shared, “He could’ve adjusted it by using camera walk but he really ran hard.”

Good Friends is a crime movie about three men who struggle between loyalty and suspicion. Ji Sung will be acting as ‘Hyun Tae’ who loses his family due to an accident and goes through inner conflicts as he traces back the case, Joo Ji Hoon will be acting as ‘In Chul,’ who wants to keep both his ambition and loyalty and Lee Kwang Soo will be acting as ‘Min Soo’ who bets everything for friendship.

The movie will premiere on July 10.

tumblr_mvbr4jjnDg1rimmx0o2_250

Source: Enews World, Newsen / omonatheydidn't

@willenete - You're very welcome! chingu :x Yup, can't wait to watch this movie!!! Jihun...he is a fox!  ;) Thanks for you and @czakhaerina for sharing the articles here. So many articles about this event but i can't understand them because the articles ain't using English. So, I just rely on google translate :D
1402654110-2275183738.jpg?v=1402654140
1402654110-35773753.jpg?v=1402654140
1402654112-3912276977.jpg?v=1402654140
1402735893-1954076327.jpg?v=1402735894

From keyeast
JU_JI_HOON[00_00_08][20140613-173754-0]

Edit: Pictures and videos taken from his press conference for the movie "Confession" (literally translated as "Good Friends") event not from his movie premiere...Sorry for my mistake :)>-

주지훈·지성, '런닝맨' 출연..이광수와 '호흡 기대'

주지훈 /사진=최부석 기자

배우 주지훈과 지성이 SBS 예능프로그램 '일요일이 좋다-런닝맨'(이하 '런닝맨')에 출연한다.

15일 오전 방송관계자에 따르면 주지훈과 지성은 영화 '좋은 친구들'(감독 이도윤) 홍보차'런닝맨'에 출연한다. 

특히 '런닝맨'에는 '좋은 친구들'에 함께 출연한 배우 이광수가 고정 출연을 하고 있어 세 사람의 조합에 더욱 기대가 모아지고 있다. 녹화는 오는 16일 진행되며 방송일은 정해지지 않았다.

특히 주지훈은 지난 2011년 MBC '놀러와' 출연 이후 약 6년 만에 예능 프로그램에 출연을 알려 관심을 받고 있다.

한편 주지훈과 지성, 이광수가 출연한 '좋은 친구들'은 오는 7월10일 개봉을 앞뒀다. 

김영진 기자 muri@mtstarnews.com

Ju Ji Hun photo ~ ELLE July issue
イメージ 1

TRUST MYSELF
거침없이 말했다. 언뜻 가볍게 들렸다. 하나 곱씹을수록 명확했다. 주지훈은 똑 부러지게 자기 생각을 드러내는 사람이다. 자신이 가야 할 길을 알고 있기 때문이다. 어쩌면 알았기 때문이다.

1402643840-1841199700.jpg

섹시하고 멋진 남자 배우의 화보 현장이에요! 대체 무슨 콘셉트일까요? 궁금하시다면 <엘르> 7월호를 확인해 주세요

(ELLE_KOREA)

what is this what is this, i had said my little prayer to see jihun-ssi guesting in running man in my last posts here, and now they grants my wish aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really cant wait <:-P <:-P <:-P *doing happy dance*

class="content-title"Joo Ji Hoon and Ji Sung to Join Lee Kwang Soo on “Running Man”

news by soompi

Guest ziera25

Hello Hunnies!

@ Tarits, I glad you are fine !,

since joo ji hoon annouced his dating partner, his hands are full with activities, wow! running man followed by TAXI and also his coming movie premier "good friends" and also another movie in the making - can't remember the title. But I still would like him to appear in "Healing Camp" to clear the stigma of his drug scandal so that other stations and when in conversations he will feel confident and sincere to talk about it. I hope Mr Joo Ji Hoon read my comment.

Best wishes in all his future work as an actor.

JOO JIHOON COMING BACK TO ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMS AFTER 6 YEARS

tumblr_inline_n779eoKRVQ1rcuxz9.jpg

Actor Joo Jihoon will be returning to entertainment programs for the first time in 6 years.

In 2009, Joo Jihoon had been arrested for drug charges along with 15 other people under suspicion of supplying ecstacy, in which he was revealed to be guilty for supplying ecstacy and ketamine.

After serving jail time and suspending all activity, Joo Jihoon enlisted in to Korea’s mandatory military service in 2010, in which he continued suspending all entertainment program activity even after being discharged from the military.

However on the 10th of July this year, Joo Jihoon will be returning to the entertainment business with Ji Sung and Lee Kwangsoo through the film, “Good Friends”, as well as star in SBS’s “Running Man” with Lee Kwangsoo some time soon, in which recording for the episode is planned for the 16th and 17th of June.

Also, Joo Jihoon will be appearing as a guest star on SBS’s “Magic Eye”, an entertainment show oriented towards Korean women, hosted by Lee Hyori and Moon Sori. “Magic Eye” will also officially start airing in July and filming for this program with Joo Jihoon as guest is planned to be on the 8th of next month.

Furthermore, Joo Jihoon and Lee Kwangsoo also finished filming for tvN’s “Taxi” on the 12th of June, in which they will be the first guests for the show after it underwent renovations.

Although Joo Jihoon has appeared in several dramas and films upon being discharged from the military, such as “Five Fingers”, “I Am the King” and “Marriage Blue”, this will be his first time appearing on entertainment programs after 6 years, and thus many fans are anxiously waiting for his appearance.

Source: Osen

Translation: KoreanBoo

Guest lualm

Running Man with Jh's guesting will be taped on June 16&17, to be aired on July 6 & 13. ^^ credit @AMY_0516
@malika82 i agree! I only realized that he is reuniting with SJH now! I wonder how he looks when he's playing. I only know he's a good swimmer as swimming was one of his sports. ^^ It is a dream come true as well for me, bec the only variety he ever came out was Come To Play where they were all seated and just shared stories.
@ziera25 hi there! When is Jh episode of TAXI going to be aired? ^^
Edit:  Jihoon to guest on Park Kyung-lim's MBC Radio on June 19! Credit: @AMY_0516: [消息]주지훈~朱智勳預計出演 MBC電台6/19《朴京林的兩點約會》 http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/post/43561312

Guest ziera25

@ lualm 

Joo Ji hoon and Lee Kwang soo had done filming for tvN’s “Taxi” on the 12th of June,

There is a revamp to this show , they will be their first guests, I have no idea when it is going to be aired.